Remedy - Something That Your Eyes Won't See (Digipak Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Apr 2023, 09:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 98 mb

Bio:

Remedy is a sophisticated and modern melodic rock band formed in Stockholm, Sweden in 2022 by Roland ”Rolli” Forsman.With a strong connection to the 80’s, but with a highly modern touch, the band is driven by energetic guitars & vocals and catchy songs in a blend of rock, pop and metal.The band has an edge to their playing, and with their blend of retro and modern rock, this gives them a unique sound.World premiere November 1th with the music video ”I wanna have it all” Remedy’s debut album ”something that your eyes won’t see” out on digital streaming platforms December 16th 2022.

Album:

The musical year 2022 is hopelessly approaching its final days…or rather, in musical terms, it will probably conclude with the debut of REMEDY. A late launch and «undercover» to complicate the personal selection of the Top 2,022. Roland “Rolli” Forsman is the creator and founding member of this Stockholm band, as well as guitarist, backing vocals, producer and composer of the songs together with Sören Kronqvist (his career also includes his facet as a touring musician for various Swedish Pop artists). , as well as guitarist of «We will rock you» and «Rock of Ages»).As a revelation singer and guitar we have his neighbor Robert Van der Zwan, along with Andreas Passmark (Royal Hunt/WET) on bass, George Härnsten Egg (Dynazty) on drums, Jonas Öijvall (Tiamat) on keyboards and Lars Säfsund (Work of Art) acting as a vocal coach and backup singer. For mixing and mastering we have the incombustible Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse). After so many credits I decide to get into his music and focus on listening sharing some sport and ROCK music. As the long title of this newly born Remedy album indicates, I go out for a run with my headphones in the middle of humidity, cold and a thick fog that doesn’t let me see. Perfect conditions for a music-sports journey that will last about 40 minutes…this promises strong emotions. I’m going there….The melodies multiply like mushrooms, each song is a challenge to what is established within Melodic Rock. If you are attracted to and you like all that batch of young (or half-young) composers and musicians who have been creating new music for some time and deserve to spread like those hungry Bon Jovi or Europe did, come to Remedy. It’s time for them to emerge in the face of so little general repercussion, they are revolutionizing melodic Hard Rock and your senses will be blown away.I do a proper and recommendable warm-up with a monstrous display of Bon Jovi-esque rock intensity on “Living on the edge”. A song that will leave a mark on you Hard Melodic, Scorpions guitars in the spaces, with a very expressive voice and with a vein of Ronnie Romero plus AOR. I rekindle my love for Harem Scarem while stretching lightly like Richard Marx and reminiscing about the great feel of a classic Return. Tremendous and ambitious video clip for the single “I wanna have it all”, as a short film it represents an action and consequence of greed in love that leads to what I would call egalitarian revenge, and where the singer doesn’t come off very well. I start with a continuous run and my hair stands on end, the song was composed to develop by itself, it alone makes the musicians shine, with a captivating and striking rhythm, I am motivated by its dynamic bass and the sonic-emotional path that opens up together to that eccentric chorus that will remain engraved in the history of Scandinavian European Rock.With the beautiful “Marilyn” (exclusively recommended by ViriAor), I face a tough climb reminiscent of Jovi’s “runaway” serial keyboards and typical Survivor-style jumpers. Nicely updated, Eclipse tunes and rubbed with soft Care of Night brand sponge. I doubt if this singer… maybe he is a first cousin of Mårtensson or distant from Säfsund. “Scream in silence” drives me crazy and is insurmountable, into an open grave I descend and let myself go, renewing air and with a feeling of Symphonic Hard AOR with a 90s riff that transmits resistance and floating delicacy, in another outstanding and ambient nightmare melody that it wreaks your legs as you descend into the flats of Shock Melodic Rock. It oxygenates me, but I’m dying for this song. I adore her. As this continues, he will continue to climb positions in the Top, that’s for sure. Controlled breathing and cardio to release nerves with «Sundays at nite», he vocalizes it slightly harshly and it sounds different enough not to say that Bryan Adams is singing, that DARE are very big and they adore Queen at the same level than Robbie Valentine. Some musical baroque AOR classicism in its tone and its religious compositional orchestral structure of solo in the form of a prayer. And it is that…he is one of those strange singers…and his spectacularity lies in some unorthodox but very beneficial vocal maneuvers to create a difference.With “Stranger” I once again notice that Honeymoon Suite, The Promise, Phantom’s Opera vibe and so many more bands from that wonderful forgotten bunch…AOR minority capital and neoclassicism in the treatment of keys, guitar and those extraordinary twists that Robert Van der Zwan achieves through Goran Edman with an unconventional chorus. Adapted keyboard arrangements and registering the patent. “Thunder in the dark” attacks you with that characteristic Swedish impetus, but something lukewarm from a certain Yngwie, subtlety made in Mikael Erlandsson ending the autumn and the memory of some Red Dawn asking for continuity. Here’s a new groundbreaking and groundbreaking method of taking melodies to a new place for CLASSIC AOR, Chamber AOR and some scandalous European choirs. It’s dark, it’s thundering and I’ll run in the rain, there’s no other choice, but I’m sweating because these new Remedy’s are with me.“My devil within” that short ecclesiastical intro, Latin? and Monks of Silos, is it clarifying???…. and the band strives to reach speed and I run dreaming of those high notes and strength on those leg-breaking stairs like the Nordic devil I’m becoming with so much Viking AOR ROCK. I keep getting more energy and feeling the power of the Hard Aor on my sweaty body, this song is like Fair Warning and Tommy Denander with all their projects together. “Sinners and Saints” with another introduction of Period and heavy guitars, with power and vocal pressure to pass a spirometry, sprint of melodic Metal and Power Hard Rock with a chorus Sonata Artica, Edguy, Unisonic and the Helloween label cross stylistically the entrenched and consolidated bridges from Heavy Rock. I receive encouraging keyboards, guitars that legally charge me and the rhythmic section pushes me and gives me strength to cross a dangerous park where sinners and saints mingle amicably to reach my most choral and fast House of Lords.I am exhausted and I arrive at the final meters and minutes, although I feel fit and enough to relax the rhythm, finish the race and walk calm and recovered with a piano that walks stealthily and that voice that sings and whispers with the range of Robin McAuley. A minimal organic instrumentation that does not reach bagpipes or violin dresses «Lifeline» with sadness and covers me with a melodic blanket to reject the cold, tearful mourning guitar and the voice is resoundingly stark, special and should be radio like Deen’s Castronovo. I can’t believe it’s over!!! …the career, the song and the record! I repeat and multiply reproductions of these 10 amazing Remedy songs, because I think I need to discover many sonic details that are out there recorded and I am eager to assimilate with each listen.I do stretching, this Remedy record is perfect to avoid stiffness and unwanted side effects on your body and keep Rock’s physical and mental state in shape and updated. For a moment I think about what I just heard in my outdoor sports session…… Remedy needs to be promoted, aired, disseminated, publicized and listened to… and it is that the hateful G.I.A. (Great Anti Rock Industry) that manipulates musical zombie fans trapped in mediocrity and bad taste, they have something valuable and artistic in front of their eyes that they don’t want to see. The time has come to remedy this injustice in this hideous musical business…. For God’s sake and for Music, REMEDY must be put here!!!

Line Up:

Robert van der Zwan - Leadsinger and guitarist
Roland Forsman - Founding member, guitarist, songwriter and producer
Jonas Öijvall - Keyboards
Jonas Dicklo - Bass
Fredrik Karlberg - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Living On The Edge
02. I Wanna Have It All
03. Marilyn
04. Scream In Silence
05. Sundays At Nine
06. Stranger
07. Thunder In The Dark
08. My Devil Within
09. Sinners And Saints
10. Lifeline

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Bing [Bot] a 5 neregistrovaných