Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Hard Rock , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 90 mb

Bio:

Halestorm is an American hard rock band from Red Lion, Pennsylvania, consisting of lead vocalist and guitarist Lzzy Hale, her brother drummer and percussionist Arejay Hale, guitarist Joe Hottinger and bassist Josh Smith [1]. The group's self-titled debut album was released on April 28, 2009, through Atlantic Records. Their second album The Strange Case Of... was released on April 10, 2012. Its lead single "Love Bites (So Do I)" from that album won their first Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance on February 10, 2013.Halestorm is well known for their near non-stop touring, often performing as many as 250 shows a year.Since 2006 they have toured with many hard rock and heavy metal acts including Chevelle, Seether, Staind, Papa Roach, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Theory of a Deadman, Buckcherry, Disturbed, Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Hellyeah, Heaven & Hell, Evanescence and Bullet For My Valentine. Halestorm appeared on the first annual Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival,, and in October 2010 the band traveled to Japan to participate in the Loud Park Festival.Halestorm also appeared on the 2010 Taste of Chaos tour.

Album:

Lzzy Hale: "We started writing for this album about 3 months B.C. (Before Covid). After lockdown hit, the songs we were writing seemed unimportant now that we were facing an uncertain future. During this time, I fell into dark place and something of an identity crisis. After all, who am I without the touring, live shows and this intangible magic that is my existence, my purpose? This new album is the story of how I carved myself out of that darkness. It is a journey of navigating my mental health, debauchery, survival, redemption, rediscovery of my power, and somehow still having faith in humanity. I’m so grateful for this amazing community that gathers under the power of music. I know that so many of you will see yourselves in these songs, and be reminded that none of us are alone. So, burn every fear, every doubt like a funeral fire. Scream every anthem and follow your reckless desires. Take back the crown that hangs at the gate, ready your march ... steady your aim, for the heart is a soldier that never loses its way. Raise Your Horns."

Line Up:

Lzzy Hale - lead vocals, rhythm and lead guitar, keyboard (1997–present)
Joe Hottinger - lead guitar, backing vocals (2003–present)
Josh Smith - bass guitar, backing vocals (2004–present)
Arejay Hale - drums, percussion, backing vocals (1997–present)

production:

produced by Nick Raskulinecz

Tracklist:

01. Back From The Dead
02. Wicked Ways
03. Strange Girl
04. Brightside
05. The Steeple
06. Terrible Things
07. My Redemption
08. Bombshell
09. I Come First
10. Psycho Crazy
11. Raise Your Horns

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní