Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

If the definition of a road is a pathway from somewhere – to somewhere, then The Roads is the perfect name for the collaboration of Mick Devine and Gary Pihl. Each musician has had a long journey from humble beginnings to incredible heights. Mick with the band Seven and his solo career and Gary as former Sammy Hagar Band guitarist and current guitarist with the band Boston have focussed their talents toward a new destination. Their intersection at this moment for their debut, Simple Man, promises to be the culmination of their experience and desire to go farther than they’ve ever been.The seeds for this musical endeavour were first sown when Escape Music Khalil Turk sent the Turkish Delight song, ‘Get Out Of Here’, to Gary Pihl so that he could add guitars to it. “I was flattered that he wanted me to participate with the rest of those excellent musicians, but I had some ideas about how to change the groove of the song,” reveals Pihl. “That required changing the drum parts and Khalil gave me free reign to try it. He put me in touch with the drummer, Josh Devine. I’d always admired Josh’s terrific work with One Direction and Levara and as I told him my groove ideas, he knew exactly what I was talking about and of course, made the drum track even better than what I imagined.” In turn Pihl wanted to know the identity of the songwriter, which Josh Devine revealed was his father, Mick Devine, one of Escape Music’s artists, Seven. Never one to miss an opportunity, Khalil Turk could see the chemistry developing and suggested they work together. “After about two minutes on the phone with Mick, I could tell he was a smart and talented guy with a great singing voice and eager to write some thoughtful lyrics and rocking songs,” says Pihl. “That’s what was most appealing to me.”

Album:

Escape Music announces the release of The Roads' debut album, "Simple Man". The Roads are Mick Devine on vocals (Seven, solo artist) and Gary Pihl on guitars (Boston, Sammy Hagar)! Joining them are special guests Josh Devine on drums (One Direction, Levara), Tracy Ferrie on bass guitar (Stryper, Boston), Paul Taylor on keyboards (Alice Cooper, Winger), Lawrence Gowan on keyboards (Styx), Neil Miller on keyboards, Lin Devine on background vocals, Ben Devine on additional vocals and Scott Pihl on additional guitar. The album was produced by Gary Pihl and Mick Devine, while mix and mastering was handled by Dario Mollo (The Cage, Voodoo Hill).

Line-Up:

Mick Devine - vocals (Ex-Seven)
Gary Pihl - guitar (Boston, Sammy Hagar)

+ guests:

Josh Devine (d)
Tracy Ferrie (b)
Paul Taylor (k)
Lawrence Gowan (k)
Neil Miller (k)
Lin Devine (bv)
Ben Devine (v)
Scott Pihl (g)

Tracklist:

01. Let's Not Let It End Like This
02. Promise Me
03. Simple man
04. How Long?
05. It Will Be Alright
06. No Way
07. Avalanche
08. Love So Strange
09. Just Not The Same
10. Love Lives In Promises
11. Will You Believe In Me?
12. Save You From Your Yesterdays

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný