Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

In 2010 in the South of France, two friends Jonathan Sendrané and Jonathan Jourdan, passionate about Rock and Metal music from the 70s and 80s, decided to embark on an adventure. Both initially interested in playing the guitar, it was with the arrival of their friend Romain Bourgeois, also a guitar player, that Jonathan Jourdan finally settled on the drums to form the main trio of the band. Influenced by pioneers such as Metallica, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Motörhead, and many others, they began their first rehearsals.Some time later, the trio starts looking for new members and plays with various formations without much success, until 2013 when a new collaboration begins with the addition of Anaïs Abbadie on vocals and Yann Lehue on bass guitar. Following these new encounters, the name "Evil-Minded" was adopted. At this time, the band wrote their first songs and performed on their first stage in a Hard Rock style. The idea of a first recording came very quickly and became a reality with the help of "Plume", a sound engineer who has worked with other French bands and who continues to collaborate with Evil-Minded today. From this collaboration, in 2015, the band's first demo entitled "Rock'N'Roll Road" was born.Due to artistic differences, the band then started looking for a new bass player and a new voice. After several inconclusive castings, Jonathan Sendrané finally decided to take the position of singer/guitarist, which led the band to adopt a more Heavy Metal style.With the arrival of Damien Oliveira on bass guitar, Evil-Minded started to compose a second demo that allowed them to play in festivals and other venues.The band's first album entitled "Into the Jaws of Death" was released on May 17, 2019, in self-production and was acclaimed by many critics of the French Rock and Metal scene but also internationally. After having rocked the Heavy Metal scene in the South of France for more than a year with their first opus, Evil-Minded came back to the studio to compose new songs. This step was accompanied by the arrival of Guillaume Lefebvre, founder and composer of the band Nemedian Chronicles, who succeeded Damien Oliveira on bass guitar.On July 04, 2020, the band released a new demo entitled "Weighing of the Heart" which includes three new tracks and whose cover is signed by Mario Lopez, a graphic designer who has worked with big names in the Metal scene such as King Diamond to cite only one. Following this opus, the band got in touch with the French label Music-Records and signed a contract with them for the promotion and distribution of a second album.During the various periods of lockdown following the Covid 19 pandemic, Evil-Minded took the opportunity to finalize the composition of 11 new tracks and entered the studio in February 2021 to produce their second album entitled "Lucy's Fate", released on October 14, 2022 under the Music-Records label and still designed by Mario Lopez.This date also marks the band's return to the stage after two years in the studio and away from the spotlights.

Album:

EVIL-MINDED is a French band, from Toulouse actually, that has just released their second album called “Lucy's Fate”. The band started life in 2010, and have had their sites on the Heavy Metal Music of the seventies and eighties. I can assure that they have kept to that very strictly, because if you would have told me this was a reissue from that era I would have been able to believe you. That is, if the production had been a little more rickety. But it isn't, so “Lucy's Fate” has to be a recent addition.As I had never heard of before receiving this information packet, I was able to step in with both eyes, and more importantly, both ears open. And I have to say that musically they touch a lot of areas of the Heavy Metal spectrum. I wonder if they did the same on their debut album “Into The Jaws Of Death”, which was released in 2019. Apparently that made quite the impression locally, as they have played quite some shows since then.I have said it many a time, and unfortunately EVIL-MINDED prove my point again. If your pronunciation of the English language is not up to scratch, please sing in your own voice. In this case I really feel that the band should have stuck to French lyrics, as the way the lyrics are pronounced is okay about ninety percent of the time. It's those extra 10 percent that get on my nerves, get my frilly and lacey knickers in a twist. It just is too disturbing for me to comprehend why you would put your listeners through such an ordeal.What makes this even worse is that the although the music is quite okay, we've heard it all before. There is not one iota of originality to be found on the whole of “Lucy's Fate”. That usually is not a problem, as everything has been played before, but the way EVIL-MINDED is portraying it is just plain boring. I really wish I could be a lot more positive and tell you that they have piqued my interest, but alas. EVIL- MINDED have made this into something else than an exciting album, but that is purely my view. Then again, if you don't mind the same old dance and song being brought to you, you might enjoy this. I for one am glad to see (and hear) the back of this.

Line-Up:

Jonathan Sendrané - Guitars, Vocals (2010-present)
Romain Bourgeois - Guitars (lead)
Damien Oliveira - Bass (2013-present)
Jonathan Jourdan - Drums (2010-present)

Tracklist:

01. The Evil Within 05:20
02. The Last Strike 04:01
03. The Eternal City 05:39
04. Filibuster 03:39
05. 1789 06:18
06. London Vampire 06:32
07. Lucy's Fate 06:57
08. Weighing of the Heart 07:11
09. Trust My Lies 05:28
10. Unmerciful Life 03:56
11. Rock Squadron 04:54

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní