Turbocoopers - Argentinaction Rock (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Feb 2023, 09:28

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Glam Sleaze Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 82 mb

Bio:

Turbocoopers is a relatively young band made up of members of various long-standing groups from the Argentine underground rock scene. Some refer to them as a high energy rock & roll band with influences from punk and Scandinavian rock. With attitude and independent spirit, in their short time of life they have shared stages with world references such as Backyard Babies, Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols), Eduardo Martínez (The Flaming Sideburns), Motosierra, among others... Currently, they are presenting their split album, shared with the Brazilian band Corazones Muertos and edited jointly by the labels Devil's Beat Records and Xaninho Discos, in all the clubs/basements of different cities. Turbocoopers is a really young band with members from different historical groups hailing from the Buenos Aires underground rock scene. Some refer to them as a high-energy rock n' roll/action punk band fed with attitude and an independent spirit.

Album:

Debut album released September 9, 2022.At last, the Buenos Aires band have released their first full-length album. After several singles and EPs, and with Leonel Suite leading the band, Turbocoopers deliver us 12 sleaze rock, hard rock, high energy and, in short, action rock nuggets! The high voltage sleaze rock of "Win or Lose" opens the hostilities.A song they had already released before, and which along with others like "Ya no quiero" (Backyard Babies inspired), the festive "I Got A Problem", "Corriendo al Diablo" (with aromas of Hardcore Superstar from their album of the same name) and "Otra Vez" (which could have been composed by the Hellacopters from "Supershitty..." if they were from Buenos Aires instead of Sweden) have been recovered and re-recorded for this LP, gaining in power and energy in the process. Like an old whisky, but double. Five songs in Spanish (the first part of the album, which gets louder and louder as the songs go on) and 7 in English, without the change of language making any difference in quality. Among the songs in English, the death punk anthem "Brand New Sensation" features collaborations with the best of today's world action rock (the two Maxes and Fizzy from Scumbag Millionaire, Mel Quitt from Bitch Queens, and Casey from The Brokendolls), "Another Disaster" brings airs of 90s punk pop and "What Can I Say" is a blast of hard rock with hints of (North) American punk. "Argentinaction Rock", an album full of amazing guitars and overflowing with class, with not a note to spare, and a good example of the fact that action rock encompasses many styles, as Leonel Suite commented in the recent chat we had with him (read here). However, the frontman was modest when he told us that this album was the grain of sand that Turbocoopers contribute to the action rock scene. This is not a grain of sand, but a fucking indestructible monolith of ARGENTINE ACTION ROCK. If this album had been released in the late '90s, it would have looked Backyard Babies' "Total 13" in the face. Fortunately it is today that we have it among us, when we need albums like this one the most. ...

Line-Up:

Leonel Suite - Vocals , Guitar
Gaston Rodrigo - Guitar
Martin Lou - Bass
Pablo Castro - Keyboards, pianos and backing vocals
Alejandro Olmedo - Drums

production:

Devil´s Beat Records 2022
Recorder at DEL ABASTO AL PASTO by Álvaro Villagra
Mixded by Matias "Naipe" Noguera at Galileo Studio
Produced by Leonel Suite and Matias Noguera

Tracklist:

01. Ganar o Perder 02:08
02. Piratas y Ratas 03:14
03. Ganar o Perder 02:43
04. Corriendo Al Diablo 02:29
05. What Can I Say 03:10
06. Otra Vez 02:24
07. Brand New Sensation 03:22
08. Don´t Want You To Love Me 03:46
09. Keep Movin 03:25
10. I Got A Problem 02:11
11. Another Disaster 03:37
12. Take Me Back 02:45

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných