Venom Inc. - There's Only Black (Digipak Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Feb 2023, 13:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Black Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

After more than 20 years and for reasons that will become apparent, along with repeated fan requests, we introduce …VENOM.INC – IRON & STEEL.Following on from the much acclaimed Prime Evil album era and in the great tradition of VENOM, the three protagonists continue to brew the cauldron......MANTAS – THE DEMOLITION MAN – ABADDON Are BACK!With a explosive reunion show at Keep It True Festival 2015 the band are once again the true godfathers of the extreme genre...welcomed back from hell.This absolute powerhouse of metal are set to bring you all that was/is and will be Venomously brutal and exciting. It is time to set the record straight and give back what was lost.Welcome to the beginning of the end....!!

Album:

When Abaddon, Mantas and The Demolition Man came together a number of years ago, they decided that the only way forward was to start up VENOM again. Alas, Cronos had been allowed to continue under that name. That meant finding something new and still very recognisable. The guys came up with VENOM INC. Abaddon, who also designed the very first VENOM logo set to work and came up the logo as is being used today. In 2017 they produced the brilliant album “Ave”, and toured the world extensively. Due to circumstances Abaddon is no longer part of the band, but his replacement War Machine does exactly what it says on the tin. He’s a monster.It makes listening to “There's Only Black” into a Thrashing surprise, as it will at some points remind you of the big four, but always with the VENOM INC. sauce poured over it. Only when we get to the title song will you be reminded that this is pure venomous and poisoned Metal. It will take you back in time whilst keeping you squarely rooted in the twenty first century at the same time. The title song has made me HATE VENOM INC. Why? Because in it they are destroying my childhood dreams, by declaring that there is no “Stairway To Heaven”, but also no “Highway To Hell”. No, “There's Only Black”, they say. But Black what? Bastards…. From then on the diversity of the songs is as wide as an ancient harlot’s entrance.But, joking aside, this is a bloody good album, even though it took me some time to recognise that fact in full force, the reason for that being that I usually listen to the records I review on my headphones, but “There's Only Black” sounds a lot more impressive blasting through your stereo, happily annoying the neighbours. And I’m glad I live in a flat for the elderly, as half of them are hard of hearing. That means putting up the volume to a level that the glasses are shaking off the table before they can start to complain.Musically this is the heaviest album that either VENOM, PRIME EVIL or VENOM INC. have ever produced. Not only that, it is also the most versatile piece of slab they have ever let loose on the unsuspecting world. You don’t have to look for new elements, because there aren’t any. What you can look for is inspirational Metal, fast and furious, but above all, of a bloody impressive quality. And I will repeat that it did take me a large number of listens before I arrived to this conclusion. I therefore urge you to give “There's Only Black” the time it needs. The reward is immense.

Line Up:

Demolition Man Bass, Vocals (2015-present) - See also: Atomkraft, M-pire of Evil, ex-Venom, ex-Mantas
Mantas Guitars (2015-present) - See also: M-pire of Evil, Mantas, ex-Venom, ex-Warfare, ex-Last One Dying (live), ex-Dryll, ex-Scooter (live)
War Machine - Drums (2018-present) - See also: Dritt Skit, Ex Deo, Eye of Purgatory, Goregäng, Infernaeon, Inhuman Condition, Invictus, Kill Division, Necromancing the Stone, Ninety Minute Reflex, Ribspreader, The Absence, Scab (live), ex-Smoke & Mirrors, Fore, ex-Massacre, ex-Skineater, ex-Wombbath, ex-Gus G. (live)

Tracklist:

01. How Many Can Die 03:20
02. Infinitum 03:47
03. Come to Me 03:45
04. There's Only Black 04:49
05. Tyrant 05:25
06. Don't Feed Me Your Lies 05:51
07. Man as God 03:22
08. Burn Liar Burn 05:32
09. Nine 03:34
10. Rampant 04:06
11. The Dance 04:53
12. Inferno 05:19

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných