Black Paisley - Human Nature (Digipak Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jan 2023, 09:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Rock , Classic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 112 mb

Bio:

Black Paisley is Swedish classic rock band. They combine elements of Classic Rock, Melodic Rock and Modern Country. Rich deep blues infused vocals mixed with intricate guitar hooks, strong melodic flashes and effective backing vocals.

Album:

With little more than 10 million inhabitants and thousands and thousands of methodically educated bands and soloists who play multiple musical styles. Delicious bands such as Black Paisley, a group that surprises us with their musical virtues and vocal abilities that are poured into a magnificent 4th album. Mixed by a veteran sound master like Mike Fraser.This «Human Nature» is presented with another impressive but sober cover, with a curious concept, where the growth of the band is linked and represented together with the beautiful blossoming of a skull that sprouts, forms and develops in unison with evolution. from the band. Nature makes its own and covers with greenish moss that persistent bad head of the human being. Interesting plot in an image of somewhat sinister and gothic artistic expression for a band that shines in splendid black between clear and bright melodies of basic ambitious ROCK. Important detail that to name the band they are based on Richie Sambora’s Black Paisley guitar model.Their brave side as independent musicians who release their work under their own label, with legitimate desires and hopes, makes them very true. I read somewhere that there is another New Wave of Modern Classic Rock, which is, new blood for an old soul. Summing up, and simplifying… Black Paisley make great and good songs and perform them very well. The musicians are the following; in the excellent and conjoined rhythm section Robert Karaszi on drums and Jan Emanuelsson on bass. Ex-Electric Boys Franco Santunione on inspired lead guitar and vocal and guitar leader Stefan Blomqvist who deserves a separate comment: “This artist and singer should be raffled off by the big but deaf companies, this guy opens up possibilities for music. He has a versatile and functional voice, with natural bass that vibrates in his particular intonation. It doesn’t need trebles because it doesn’t have them, it modulates differently, with a mix of nuances and a moving display that ranges from a «mini Country» with a cowboy hat, a black root of Rock&Blues, a good taste of Classic Rock U.K., a magnetism of Hard Rock U.S.A., a slight “grunge” tone from Eddie Vedder and a vintage touch a la Jim Morrison. You can also enter the territories of Rock Stoner covered in haze, circulate through a landscape of southern rock a la 38 Special or dedicate yourself to the immortal Pop and Melodic Rock of the perennial 80’s… and even if it sounds crazy, even have a little flamenco song if you feel like it. proposed it”.With direct Rock and a whiskey in my hand, they open with “Set me on fire” and I knew guitars shine and play like little girls. Juicy slide solo and melodies close to his countrymen Fans of the Dark. A noisy ending closes this hot song. For “In the night” those very real-sounding strings are strummed and already smell of burning, I’m captivated by that hint of throat inherited from Dave Meniketti himself!!! Tune with American patent and Swedish execution. I finished screwing up my ankle, but I’m still dancing… Great!!!!!!I continue the party with a Ron Cola and with «Not alone», to the rhythm of ‘Scorpionsguitars’ I destroy myself alive, that lonely chorus does not need to be bothered and this singer has something that turns you on inside. Yesss!!! “Promises” I go dark on the beat, creep like The Cult and come up on the catchy melody. I call our Carlos Escobedo of Sober band and challenge him to sing a Melodic Classic Rock song. Great!!! I can’t get out of “Silent Asylum”, those penetrating and nostalgic Scorpions guitars have internalized me, the singer has modernized the classic and dresses it in fashion, the guitar continues to have it clear and entangles it in the solo. Stefan breaks his voice badly and shouts from the South in a Van Zant style. Buffff!!!!!I need to relax a bit and I’ll have a select Black Beer while I look for my mystical spirituality in the sense of “Mojo”, the elf of the Blues you have it or you don’t have it… that’s how it is. They show that they dominate the southern area of ​​Rock perfectly, they reach the idyllic crossroads and recreate that ritual as witches without enslaving, of course. Freely rhythmic and stylized, it sounds like a song composed by Phil Lynott with Gary Moore’s answering guitar. Afro/Latin percussion offers another perspective, takes his sold soul out for a walk and Thin Lizzy excites us along with those successful Bon Jovi-style «nanana’s» that sweetens it. What a pleasure! With “Human nature” he cracks his angry throat like an inspired Alfonzetti and a dirty musical blanket à la The Dead Daisies covers a seasoned and suffocating theme with dark Hard Rock.I take a shower and prepare a select Gin Tonic, «Don’t call me to liar» sounds with that popular and familiar singsong in the voice that I can’t quite identify. His name is Stefan Blomqvist and he is a figure!!! The whole gang joined and adorn themselves when the intensity demands it. That guitar is great and blends with well placed backing vocals. Another drink!!!! We’re going for “Hard times” and we get fresh air for a while with a bleached voice adapted to Power Pop melodies with those Country elements that arise by inertia and are congenital in nature. The guitar is a real spread of happiness. I serve myself a category wine and the world already spins me, normal…In “Worlds turning”, gliding until landing, Aerosmith disembarks with Sleazy Rock (I don’t know what I’m saying or what I’m hearing anymore). The mixture of musical liquids is successful and everything sounds light until a Swedish-style Jon Bon Jovi sings the chorus for us. I put on the next track and I go “Crazy” from tying!!!! Yesterday and today materialize in a voice with the soul of Dave Meniketti, their resemblance is incredible!!! Happy summer returns with a sunny and very healthy song. Sonic waves with the essence of retro guitars, clean drum rhythm, present bass and like Skin or Little Angels at their best make our day. The short incisive solo that ends on a point and the repetitive chorus of a summer song, but with quality, greets me and I hit play again.I finish with a pomace or herbal liqueur, I don’t know…, which is the same age as the filthy stopper. “Set me free” runs through southern routes with the restless spirit and beard of ZZ TOP, cracked sound, unlimited throttle, dubious security and road without a blanket. They have composed their particular “Radar love” or their liberating “Born to be wild”. A penultimate toast to celebrate the freedom of corseted Rock, wake him up and resurrect him clean and with the wind in his face. Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!After the hangover I can say with regained sanity and a certain coherence that…; indeed Black Paisley sound unabashedly “modern”, which may be a no-brainer. Although it can also be a confusing contradiction due to the proposal and the «classic» background of his genuine Rock. Well…we better leave it in equal parts and thus find the ideal balance.

Line Up:

Stefan Blomqvist: lead vocals, guitar
Franco Santunione (g)
Jan Emanuelsson (b)
Robert Karaszi d, p)

+ guests:

Guests: Martin Karlegård (bv)
Andreas Karlegård (bv)

Tracklist:

01. Set Me on Fire
02. In the Night
03. Not Alone
04. Promises
05. Silent Asylum
06. Mojo
07. Human Nature
08. Dont Call Me a Liar
09. Hard Times
10. Worlds Turning
11. Crazy
12. Set Me Free

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní