Sammy Hagar & The Circle - Crazy Times (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Jan 2023, 09:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan SHM-CD Edition)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 186 mb

Bio:

THE CIRCLE, the combo consisting of legendary rocker Sammy Hagar alongside Michael Anthony, Jason Bonham and Vic Johnson will release a concert album, "At Your Service", on May 19 in both digital and physical packages.Recorded live on tour in 2014, this release documents the blistering performance of a band on fire performing hits from Sammy's four decades of rock (MONTROSE, solo, VAN HALEN, THE WABORITAS, CHICKENFOOT) as well as classic tracks from the LED ZEPPELIN catalog.Although the final track listing for "At Your Service" has not yet been announced, it is expected to include such songs as "There's Only One Way to Rock", "Rock Candy", "Whola Lotta Love", "Why Can't This Be Love?" and "Sexy Little Thing".Available for preorder on iTunes starting next week, "At Your Service" will include an instant download of THE CIRCLE's version of VAN HALEN's "Poundcake".Speaking to Ultimate Classic Rock, Hagar stated about THE CIRCLE: "I think THE CIRCLE is the band that I want to play with right now. It's the band that I choose to play with over any band. Even CHICKENFOOT is hard, because we only play CHICKENFOOT. So I miss playing 'When It's Love' and 'Right Now' and 'I Can't Drive 55' and 'One Way To Rock' and 'Heavy Metal' and 'Rock Candy'. I miss doing that, as much as I love CHICKENFOOT."He continued: "THE CIRCLE is so satisfying that I don't even see a reason to make a record. We have so many great hits that we can choose from our catalog, all of those VAN HALEN hits, all of the Sammy solo, all of those MONTROSE hits, CHICKENFOOT hits, LED ZEPPELIN songs — we have that catalog to choose from for our shows, so to make a record would just be kind of a waste of time. I wouldn't say never, but first I'd like to put together the greatest set list that ever existed in rock 'n' roll, and I think we're pretty close to it right now with the one that we have, but it can even get better. There's a frikkin' goldmine to choose from of songs that I've written and sang in my life."Hagar's first-ever acoustic album titled "Lite Roast", was released on October 14, 2014 via Mailboat Records. Joining Sammy on the CD was Vic Johnson, longtime guitarist of WABORITAS, Hagar's backup band, on guitar and vocals.

Album:

This exclusive Japanese release “SAMMY HAGAR and The Circle – Crazy Times [2-disc SHM-CD]” includes a bonus disc of Hagar past hits remastered, killer songs like ‘There’s Only One Way To Rock’, ‘Heavy Metal’, ‘I Can’t Drive 55’, ‘Three Lock Box’ and more, with terrific SHM-CD sound quality.The line separating classic rock and modern country music became thinner years ago, so it hardly comes as a surprise when artists make the jump between genres nowadays. Whether it's country singers name-dropping '70s and '80s acts, paring up or covering those same artists, or flat-out copying the timeless riffs and songwriting of those eras, there's way more to the country/rock crossover than Eagles.Producer Dave Cobb's credits include some of country music's best contemporary practitioners, like Jason Isbell and Sturgill Simpson, further blurring the divide with his direct and sap-free studio manner. He said he went into the second studio album by Sammy Hagar and the Circle, Crazy Times, to make "the definitive Sammy Hagar record." Whether or not that's even possible four decades into the Red Rocker's career is debatable, but Cobb strips away some of the baggage Hagar has been carrying to make one of his most satisfying albums in years.Still, this is a Hagar record – with support from former Van Halen bandmate Michael Anthony, son-of-a-legend drummer Jason Bonham and guitarist Vic Johnson – so the results vary. Nobody expects the guy behind "I Can't Drive 55" to get too deep, and he doesn't. Crazy Times, in a way, is a pandemic album, or at least one informed by living in a time that's still trying to make sense of the past couple of years. Of course, these "crazy times" stretch back a bit further than COVID, and Hagar addresses that in a roundabout, uncommitted way, too.Mostly though he plays rock 'n' roll that doesn't sound all that removed from the era that treated him best, the '80s. Still, he traverses the decades, dipping into Elvis Costello's late-'70s catalog for a volume-enhanced "Pump It Up" and making some concessions to modern-day technology in the buzzing "Crazy Times." He even pushes the heaviness in both his voice and the music toward '90s grunge in the tough opener "Slow Drain" (as in "Watching the world go down ... ").Cobb's job here is to reign in Hagar's most base instincts, and for the most part, he succeeds. ("Funky Feng Shui" is as groan-worthy as its title, and the throwaway Costello cover would be better as a B-side.) "You Get What You Pay For" is about as close as Hagar has come to his Van Halen days since he left the band, and Crazy Times' title track makes good use of Cobb's gravel-strewn association with country outlaw Chris Stapleton. The only times the producer draws Hagar into his world are in the simpler-times recollection "Be Still" and the slow-building "Father Time." Is Crazy Times the definitive Hagar album Cobb set out to make? Not really. But he hasn't sounded this good since the 20th century ended.

Line-Up:

Sammy Hagar - vocals (Chickenfoot, Van Halen, Montrose, The Waboritas, HSAS, The Other Half, Los Tres Gusanos)
Michael Anthony - bass (Van Halen, Chickenfoot, Sammy Hagar, Los Tres Gusanos, The Other Half, Mad Anthony Xpress)
Jason Bonham - drums (Bonham, UFO, Foreigner, Steel Dragon, Damnocracy, Airrace, Virginia Wolf, Black Country Communion, Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience, Sammy Hagar and The Circle)
Vic Johnson - guitar and vocals (Sammy Hagar and the Waboritas)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro: The Beginning Of The End
02. Slow Drain
03. Feed Your Head
04. Pump It Up
05. Be Still
06. You Get What You Pay For
07. Crazy Times
08. Funky Feng Shui
09. Father Time
10. Childhood's End

CD2:

01. I Can't Drive 55
02. Heavy Metal
03. Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy
04. There`s Only One Way To Rock
05. Mas Tequila
06. I'll Fall In Love Again
07. Three Lock Box
08. Eagles Fly
09. Baby's On Fire
10. Give To Live

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 29 neregistrovaných