Halestorm - Back From The Dead (Deluxe Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2022, 14:32

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Deluxe Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Halestorm is an American hard rock band from Red Lion, Pennsylvania, consisting of lead vocalist and guitarist Lzzy Hale, her brother drummer and percussionist Arejay Hale, guitarist Joe Hottinger and bassist Josh Smith [1]. The group's self-titled debut album was released on April 28, 2009, through Atlantic Records. Their second album The Strange Case Of... was released on April 10, 2012. Its lead single "Love Bites (So Do I)" from that album won their first Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance on February 10, 2013.Halestorm is well known for their near non-stop touring, often performing as many as 250 shows a year.Since 2006 they have toured with many hard rock and heavy metal acts including Chevelle, Seether, Staind, Papa Roach, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Theory of a Deadman, Buckcherry, Disturbed, Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Hellyeah, Heaven & Hell, Evanescence and Bullet For My Valentine. Halestorm appeared on the first annual Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival,, and in October 2010 the band traveled to Japan to participate in the Loud Park Festival.Halestorm also appeared on the 2010 Taste of Chaos tour.

Album:

Grammy-winning hard rock band HALESTORM has announced a deluxe edition of their last album. Sporting a silver-plated new artwork, “Back From The Dead: Deluxe Edition” will include seven previously unreleased B-sides, including “Mine”, a 1980s-inspired rocker, one of the best songs from the band. “Back From The Dead: Deluxe Edition” is available December 9 digitally, on CD, and cassette tape, marking the first time that the album has been offered in those physical formats.Most of these unreleased songs are in the spirit of taking chances and were some of the first the band wrote after getting together post-lockdown.“Back From The Dead: Deluxe Edition” is livid. There are raw, tortured sentiments with furious chops and beats to match. It’s shiny (even with the live edge, Halestorm records still come with a decent helping of gloss) but brutal. It’s very loud.You couldn’t call it ‘easy listening’, although it avoids the morosely confessional vibe of some Covid-era releases. And crucially, because this is Halestorm we’re talking about, it’s all hinged on songs: proper sing-your-larynx-to-shreds songs.The titular opening track sets the tone with rivers of riffy hellfire, unleashing Lzzy Hale like something from Satan’s lair. It’s as if Ronnie James Dio and Maria Brink had a baby and set it on fire… or something. It’s the most squarely ‘metaaal’ they’ve ever sounded on record, and for all Lzzy’s deeply personal performances – and there are a lot of them on this record – it’s no one-woman show.There’s more of everything, from everyone. More screams. More extremes. More killer solos from Joe Hottinger. More deft, thunderous assaults from Arejay Hale (just Lzzy’s kid brother dicking around with giant drumsticks? Not so much), with bassist Josh Smith anchoring the whole affair like a boss.Lyrically it pulls no punches. You’ll find barbed shots at industry misogyny in Bombshell (‘Be a good girl, play along/wear your short skirt, sing your song’), dark sarcasm in Brightside (‘I’ll keep looking on the bright side of life/’cos it only gets darker’) and uncaged mental anguish in Psycho Crazy (‘If you want crazy, I’ll give you psycho’).At times it borders on relentless, but in a way that’s the point; this is a powerful set of songs that aren’t afraid to get real.And, of course, there are slivers of light. Terrible Things is bathed in glowy strings. Closer Raise Your Horns is all piano and voice: a love letter to the world that Lzzy and Arejay have inhabited since they were kids.And single The Steeple is a rousing, metalhead call-to-arms that fans will adore. It’s the sort of outcast community statement that Halestorm are masters of, with Lzzy in the centre like a benevolent hard rock cult leader – only, erm, not corrupt or scary.If you want beer-drinking music, ”Back From The Dead” is not it. But if it’s a hard-hitting yet catchy dose of catharsis you seek – an intense, ultimately restorative tonic after such a strange couple of years – turn it up and dive straight in.

Line Up:

Lzzy Hale – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards, piano
Arejay Hale – drums, backing vocals
Joe Hottinger – guitar, backing vocals
Josh Smith – bass, keyboards, piano, backing vocals

production:

produced by Nick Raskulinecz

Tracklist:

01. Back From The Dead
02. Wicked Ways
03. Strange Girl
04. Brightside
05. The Steeple
06. Terrible Things
07. My Redemption
08. Bombshell
09. I Come First
10. Psycho Crazy
11. Raise Your Horns
12. Mine (Bonus Track)
13. Heavy MeNtal (Fuck Yeah) (Bonus Track)
14. Legendary (Bonus Track)
15. Wannabe (Bonus Track)
16. You Only Die Once (Bonus Track)
17. Alien (Bonus Track)
18. Special (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 35 neregistrovaných