Status Quo - Quo'ing In - The Best Of The Noughties (3CD) (Limited Deluxe Edition Digipak) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Status Quo - Quo'ing In - The Best Of The Noughties (3CD) (Limited Deluxe Edition Digipak) (2022)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Sep 2022, 12:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Rock , Accoustic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 434 mb

Bio:

Status Quo are an English rock band whose music is characterized by their distinctive brand of boogie-woogie. The group originated in The Spectres, founded by schoolboys Francis Rossi and Alan Lancaster in 1962.After a number of lineup changes, the band became The Status Quo in 1967 and Status Quo in 1969.They have had over 60 chart hits in the UK, starting with 1967's "Pictures Of Matchstick Men", and the most recent being in 2010, which is more than any other rock group.22 of which reached the Top 10 in the UK Singles Chart. In 1991, Status Quo received a Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music.Status Quo starred in their first feature film, Bula Quo!, which was released to cinemas in July 2013. The film coincided with the release of the soundtrack album Bula Quo!, which peaked at number 10 in the UK Albums Chart. The first single from the album, "Bula Bula Quo" was released in June 2013, and is Status Quo's one hundredth single release.

Album:

'Quo’ing In - The Best Of The Noughties' an era spanning compilation taking in their greatest hits from the band’s output thus far in the new millennium, which includes 5 Top Ten studio albums, and many fan favorites.As well as all of the key tracks from this important era of the band’s career, the collection includes brand new and never before available 2022 studio versions of the classics ‘Rockin‘ All Over The World’, ‘Paper Plane’ and ‘Caroline’ plus brand new 2022 studio ‘Out Out Quoin’ Remixes’ of live favourites ‘Backbone’ and ‘Cut Me Some Slack’.Kicking off with tracks from 2002’s ‘Heavy Traffic’, which was the first ‘proper’ album of the Noughties [following the covers set ‘Famous In The Last Century’], this set also draws from ‘The Party Ain’t Over Yet’ [2005], ‘In Search Of The Fourth Chord’ [2007], ‘Quid Pro Quo’ [2011], ‘Bula Quo!’ [2013], ‘Aquostic: Stripped Bare’ [2014], ‘Acoustic II: That’s A Fact’ [2016] and 2019’s ‘Backbone’, plus a few other gems from along the way, including tracks with Brian May and the Beach Boys.Francis Rossi said of the album, “Coming into the Noughties we were under pressure. Struggling to maintain our place at the top table and, in a way, weighed down by what had gone before. This was a time of change and the band that recorded ‘Heavy Traffic’ is different to the one that laid down ‘Backbone’ but what did not change was the passion, energy and desire to build on what had gone before. The fact that so many of the songs fitted into the live sets along the way is testimony to their strength. Anyone who knows me will be aware that I don’t deal in nostalgia, but I do think that what Status Quo achieved during this twenty year period - in the face of challenges that none of us could have predicted we’d have to deal with - is worth celebrating”.

Line-Up:

Francis Rossi Obe – guitars, vocals
Andrew Bown – guitars, keyboards, vocals
John "Rhino" Edwards – bass, guitars, vocals
Richie Malone – guitars, vocals
Leon Cave – drums, guitars, vocals

Tracklist:

CD1: ‘Quo’Ing In’

01. Backbone (Out Out Quoin’ Mix 2022)*
02. Looking Out For Caroline
03. Two Way Traffic
04. In The Army Now (2010 Studio Version)
05. Beginning Of The End
06. Round And Round
07. Rock ‘n‘ Roll ‘n‘ You
08. Raining In My Heart feat. Brian May
09. Liberty Lane
10. Jam Side Down
11. Running Inside My Head
12. Electric Arena
13. Twenty Wild Horses
14. Blues And Rhythm
15. Gotta Get Up And Go
16. The Way It Goes
17. Bula Bula Quo - Kua Ni Lega

CD2: 'Quo’Ing Out'

01. Caroline (2022 Studio Version)**
02. Paper Plane (2022 Studio Version)**
03. Rockin’ All Over The World (2022 Studio Version)**
04. Face The Music*** (7” single, A-Side)
05. Cut Me Some Slack (Out Out Quoin’ Mix 2022)*
06. The Party Ain’t Over Yet (Single Mix)***
07. Fun Fun Fun - with The Beach Boys
08. Pictures Of Matchstick Men (Aquostic Studio Version)
09. That’s A Fact (Aquostic Studio Version)
10. I’m Not Ready***
11. Tilting At The Mill***
12. I’m Watching Over You***
13. Mortified***
14. Temporary Friend***
15. I’ll Never Get Over You***
16. Live Medley***
17. Down Down (Aquostic Studio Version)
18. It’s Christmas Time ***

CD3: Quo’Ing Live

01. The Wanderer
02. Rain
03. Don’t Waste My Time
04. Don’t Drive My Car
05. Hold You Back
06. Creeping Up On You
07. Paper Plane
08. Living On An Island
09. Roll Over Lay Down
10. Rock and Roll Music/Bye Bye Johnny

*New 2022 Mix
**New 2022 Studio Recording
***Rare recordings previously only available as single or on limited editions

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní