Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 156 mb

Bio:

In september 2015 Jonas Månsson from Tricky Trail decided to form a new band. He started writing and recording some demos and sent them to his old friend from Y.M.I?, Henrik Zetterlund. He is currently playing drums in The Senior Management and joined the project in october. In november they asked Fredrik bergqvist if he wanted to be the band's bass player. Fredrik who is playing with D.I.G listened to the demoes and joined the band. This was for many months the foundation of SOLE SYNDICATE and different guys was jamming with them but it wasn’t until David Gustavsson joined in may that the band was officially formed. The 12 song on the first album was already written when the band formed and together they rehearsed and recorded the songs during a busy spring. The first single “Some Hope” was released 28 April on Spotify, iTunes etc and a video was released on youtube. In august the debut album "Garden Of Eden" is released.

Album:

Bridging the gap between traditional European roots and modern American sounds, Sole Syndicate knows well the secret of all the greatest, past’n’present-hard’n’heavy bands: every song counts. ‘Into the Flames’ is a darker and heavier record than its predecessor (the brilliant 2020 classic rock affair ‘Last Days of Eden’): earthquaking riffs & tasty solos, roaring vocals, some great melodies and a thunderous rhythmic background represent the foundation of each track. The lyrical theme of the album is quite gloomy and leads the listener on a journey into the human mind, taking pulse on everyday life. Sole Syndicate is not a political band, but they are not afraid to write and sing about the state of things – war, mental health, environment and social injustices. ‘Into the Flames’ is the raucous and entertaining soundtrack of this crazy world of ours.

Line Up:

Jonas Månsson (vocals)
Dennis Heltorp (guitar)
Niklas Strandanäs (guitar)
David Gustafsson (bass)
Henrik Zetterlund (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Forsaken
02. Count to Zero
03. Brave Enough
04. Shadow of My Love
05. Miss Behave
06. Dust of Angels
07. Sunset Strip
08. Do You Believe
09. In the Absence of Light
10. Freak Like Me
11. Back Against the Wall
12. Into the Flames

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní