Black Paisley - Late Bloomer (2017) (Deluxe Edition 2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Apr 2023, 14:08

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Deluxe Edition 2021)
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

Black Paisley is Swedish classic rock band. They combine elements of Classic Rock, Melodic Rock and Modern Country. Rich deep blues infused vocals mixed with intricate guitar hooks, strong melodic flashes and effective backing vocals.

Album:

Deluxe edition with 4 bonus tracks!! Hailing from Sweden's capital Stockholm, BLACK PAISLEY will release their full-length debut "Late Bloomer" tomorrow January 31, 2017 via the band’s own label.The band's origins date back to 1998 as a cover act with a different name, but over the years started to compose their own music inspired by the classic Hard Rock / Melodic Rock sounds.The group played several gigs in the UK, Netherlands, Sweden and Norway and built up a strong reputation around its name, Black Paisley, took from Richie Sambora’s Fender signature guitar.In Autumn 2014 the 5-piece started the recording process in Sundsvall with producer Johan Derborn (Takida).The result is this punchy, classic melodic hard rock record plenty of rich deep bluesy infused vocals mixed with intricate guitar hooks, strong melodic flashes and effective backing vocals.Stefan Blomqvist vocals are soulful and emotional, the guitars are 'crunchy', melodic and, when needed, heavier while the rhythm section is solid providing a great bounce. They start with the killer "Run Run Run", a guitar driven hard rocker with a British feel. Next "Way To Something" adds a classic rock atmosphere, while "Easy" is a great midtempo which reminds me an Burning Rain track from the past.Continuing the album in the same rocking quality we have "Kickin", "This Is My Day" and the very strong semi-ballad "Ordinary Day". I can see why the band have chosen their name listening to "This Is My Day" as the tune brings memories of Richie Sambora's second solo album Undiscovered Soul. Really solid stuff.Finally, closing the disc melodically there's the highly vocally harmonized "It Ain't Over" and the sweet acoustically filled "Coming Home".Coming from the amazing musical scene of Sweden, Black Paisley has delivered a record that is not a 'Late Bloomer' at all. It may have take them many years to put out their debut, but the quality on offer well worth the wait.Fans of classic melodic hard rock with a bluesy background and AORish pinches need to check these guys pronto.

Line Up:

Stefan Blomqvist: lead vocals, guitar
Ulf Hedin: guitar, backing vocals
Jan Emanuelsson: bass
Robert Wirensjö: keyboards, backing vocals
Robert Karaszi: drums, percussion

Tracklist:

01. Run Run Run
02. Way to Something
03. Easy
04. Ordinary Day
05. Autumn
06. Kickin'
07. This Is My Day
08. It Ain't Over
09. Coming Home
10. Need Some Soul (Bonus Track)
11. All The Way To Heaven (Bonus Track)
12. Woman I Know (Bonus Track)
13. Dreams (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných