Doll Circus - Eat This! (Digipak Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Jan 2023, 12:28

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 86 mb

Bio:

Doll Circus is a five-piece whirlwind from the midst of bavaria. Terry Lee, Katharella, Mini Vanilli, Vero Pistolero and Shake, the Snake: Kickin your ass with razorsharp heels, hitting your ears with hot Spice N' Roll, pounding your stomachs with heavy beats.Four bendy maidens have been clawing their way up the devil's wheel of the music biz since the beginning of 2020: Terry Lee, Vero Pistolero, Mini Vanilli and Shake, the Snake were born in the roaring eye of a hurricane and raised far away from a toothless Vettel on homebrew. Through the use of artistic physical acrobatics, the ladies were able to fight their way through man-sized thickets back to civilisation in October 2019 to orgiastically shake up rock'n'roll with razor-sharp heels and colourful X chromosomes. Because this much is clear: Doll Circus deliver straightforward Spice N' Roll, shot straight from the hip into the midst of their listeners. There are no egos here, no bullshit, no conformism. Free your soul and join the Circus!

Album:

Schalalala, Schalalala, Hej and Let`s Go! This is how the five female Bavarian musicians from DOLL CIRCUS welcome me with their respective musical devices. The first time I met the ladies virtually in the World Wide Web was after they released their video "Curse" at the end of last year. As a long-time fan of Girlschool since the release of their first studio album "Demolition" in 1980, I naturally took notice. This factor, the previous and now the current musical sound, the positive "craziness", but also the plain speaking and/or singing of the Bavarian Shake - the Snake, Vero Pistolero, Terry Lee, Mini Vanilli and Katharella make DOLL CIRCUS an exciting mixture.I'm offered different things, be it the rocking and all singing in the chorus "Doll Circus", whereby I can imagine this additionally sounding very cool live together with the fans, the following "Wolf", which is nicely rhythmic, probably driving along the highway on a full moon night and with a male vocal extension by Eric 13 (Combichrist) just makes it fun to listen to, or the third "Eat This! ", which has very nice diverse moments, be they bluesy, groovy, energetic and rocking, and features two nice solos repeating on the 6-string.Of course, the performance on the debut album and in the circus is not over yet and so "Twenty Twenty", "M-A-Nspantation", "Chicken Killer", " Masturbator", "Frontporch" or also "Boozarino" heat me up in the most different ways, But they also like to leave this path for a short time, in order to finally and finally hit me with the officially last one without bonus, namely "Stop Destruction", and to animate me to participate in a physically moving way. Cool!Conclusion: The Bavarian Amazons don't need to swing swords, because their music is powerful enough!

Line Up:

Vocals – Shake The Snake
Rhythm Guitar – Katharella
Lead Guitar – Terry Lee
Bass – Vero Pistolero
Drums – Mini Vanilli

Production:

Artwork By – Katharella, Mini Vanilli
Mastered By – Jürgen Streu
Mixed By – Simon Gmach
Photography By – Max Müller
Producer – Simon Gmach, Stefan Landinger
Produced by: Simon Gmach & Stefan Landinger
Mixed by: Simon Gmach
Mastered by: Jürgen Streu
Artwork & Design by: Katharella & Mini Vanilli
Photograph by: Max Müller

Tracklist:

01. Doll Circus (02:43)
02. Wolf (02:38)
03. Eat This! (04:30)
04. Twenty Twenty (03:29)
05. Chicken Killer (03:40)
06. M-A-Nsplanation (03:23)
07. Masturbator (03:53)
08. Frontporch (03:57)
09. Boozarino (02:46)
10. Stop Destruction (03:02)
11. Curse (02:31) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných