Bill Champlin - Livin' For Love (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Aug 2022, 07:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition)
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 187 mb

Bio:

William Bradford "Bill" Champlin (born May 21, 1947, Oakland, California) is an American singer, guitarist, keyboard player, arranger, producer, and songwriter. His performance work is principally associated with the bands Chicago and the Sons of Champlin. He has won multiple Grammy Awards for songwriting.

Album:

Do you remember the days of buying an album, reading all of the credits, listening to the record from the first song all the way through to the very last note on the record then going back to listen to it because there was a cool guitar riff, solo, or bass line that made you go back and think how awesome the song is. I remember those days very well.Listening to “Livin’ For Love“, the new album by legendary musician BILL CHAMPLIN, you feel that way again. The new record is a collection of 14 great songs, all good as individual singles, but more enjoyable playing the disc from start to finish.I would hate to talk about a specific song we live in the digital era where people will just buy one or two songs and that’s it. The best way to give this album the best possible review is to tell you about the album without focusing on any specific songs.What’s great about this record is you can’t put this album into any category. The album has elements of Rock, Pop, West Coast, and Blues rolled up into. How is that possible you may ask.Throughout his career Bill Champlin has written songs and played with different musicians. He has never stayed playing with one music genre. It shows on this album. This is not an album to listen to alone if you are a musician. It is the kind of album to invite friends over and listen to. You will hear a lot of cool melodies, elegant guitar riffs, deep bass lines, and clean vocals / harmonies.For young music listeners and young musicians if you need an album to listen to and learn something about song craft, this is it. This is the album that you want to listen to.For the rest of us it is a chance to celebrate not only the music but Bill Champlin as well. Who after all of these years still makes great, relevant albums.”Livin’ For Love” doesn’t disappoint it gives you 14 amazing great songs to listen to without wanting to skip a single (pun intended) one.

Line Up:

Bill Champlin - vocals, guitar, keyboards (Ex-Chicago , Sons of Champlin)

with guests:

Greg Mathieson
Abraham Laboriel
Tal Morris
Marc Russo
Carmen Grillo
Steve Porcaro
Gary Falcone
Tamara Champlin
Andreas Carlsson
Lenny Castro
Alan Hertz
Gorden Campbell
George Hawkins Jr
Will Champlin
Vinnie Colaiuta

Tracklist:

01. Reason to Believe
02. Especially Me
03. Livin’ For Love
04. Show Me
05. Another Lie
06. Hey
07. Alone
08. Love Lives On
09. Losin’ Ground
10. A Stevie Song
11. Too Good For Too Long
12. Love Has No Heart
13. The Truth Has Begun
14. My Time
15. Slave To The Medicine (Japan Bonus Track)
16. A Force We Can’t Fight (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní