Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

We are a heavy power metal band that combines shredding guitars with amazing vocals, pounding drums, incredible keys & deep pounding bass!A combination that creates "Psychoprism".PSYCHOPRISM is a fairly new USPM band hailing from New Jersey/New York area. The band formed in 2012 and has released a four-track EP called "Bloodlines" in 2014. That release foreshadowed what would come up next, as three of the four tracks are now featured in their debut full-length, "Creation", released in July 2016. This album hosts a slew of uncompromising Power Metal with a distinct sound and style, utilizing the POWER ingredient to the fullest and making it one of the best albums I've heard in this genre for quite a while.

Album:

PSYCHOPRISM is a band from New Jersey. Five years after their debut, "R.I.S.E." is their second studio album.The first album "Creation" flew a bit under the radar, unjustly, because the mix of US power metal, with an emphasis on real power, and European melodic metal from the nineties, is relatively independent and made in a high class way.This much should be announced right away: The mix hasn't changed much. The keyboards seem a bit more present to me, reminding me not only once strongly of STRATOVARIUS in the "Visions" time. The production is powerful, transparent and massive, but certainly not very traditionalistic. It could be that some will have a hard time with the rather modern sound. But if you like bands like SYMPHONY X, you should have no problems with the sound. The high class vocals come across as a bastard of classic US metal vocals (HEIR APPARENT / CRIMSON GLORY style) and European standouts like Tony Kakko (SONATA ARCTICA). The guitar work skilfully incorporates light shred and neo-classical elements without sounding too stale. The drumming is powerful. Kevin Myers is no stranger to the scene either - he enhanced one album each by CYPHER SEER and the GOTHIC KNIGHTS. So he is already familiar with the clearly underrated status of his works.The song material is mostly kept in the high-speed range, stands out due to the distinctive keyboard and guitar lines and is nevertheless always powerful and punchy. I didn't hear any real failures. Perhaps the really big hits are still missing for the Champions League. But all in all I find the work very convincing. It will probably find its way into my CD storage and then be allowed to occupy the CD slot more often. If you like a mix of American (SYMPHONY X, CRIMSON GLORY) and European (NARNIA, BRAINSTORM, STRATOVARIUS) metal, you should check out PSYCHOPRISM.

Line-Up:

Jess Rittgers - Vocals
Erick Hugo - Bass - See also: Dead City Crown, ex-Ashes of Amber
Bill Visser - Guitars - See also: ex-Operatika Element
Adam Peterson - Keyboards
Kevin Myers - Drums - See also: ex-Malakis Reign, ex-Cypher Seer, ex-Gothic Knights

Tracklist:

01. Resistance 01:09 instrumental
02. Struggle 05:05
03. Faultline 05:22
04. Beyond the Perceived 06:42
05. Devil in the Details 07:04
06. The Answer Will Come 06:16
07. R.I.S.E. 05:31
08. Moving Mountains 05:14
09. Go Down Fighting 06:42
10. Turbulence 05:55
11. Opportunity Knocks 07:35
12. Friendly (Re) Fire 06:31 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní