The Murder Of My Sweet - A Gentleman's Legacy (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Dec 2021, 12:52

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal , Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 144 mb

Bio:

Since the release of their debut album "Divanity" in January 2010, and the single that pre-ceded it in 2009 (“Bleed Me Dry” - which reached No. 14 in the Swedish National Singles Charts), female-fronted rock/metal band.THE MURDER OF MY SWEET have become amongst the biggest hopes on the European scene. Their individual, easily recognizable and high value sound, has touched the lives of many fans and with its mix of modern, groovy, hard rock, beautiful melodies, and progressive, cinematic flair. The band, led by singer Angelica Rylin, has secured a remarkable fan base already, far from the shores of Stockholm, where the band was formed in 2007; the name inspired by the 1944 ‘film-noir’ “Murder, My Sweet”.Now though it’s time to confirm and expand on the success of "Divanity" - which, given the quality of the new album, "Bye Bye Lullaby" should be a formality.THE MURDER OF MY SWEET have combined all their strengths and improved in every department. Rylin’s passionate vocal performance breaths new soul into every song, and all tracks on "Bye Bye Lullaby" have their individual strength meaning that it’s somewhat difficult to highlight individual songs especially. With 13 tracks, the whole spectrum and repertoire of this wonderful band can be celebrated: "Idolize" and "Kind Of Lousy" are just two tracks whose melodies you won’t get out of the head for weeks, but "I Dare You" stands out too, with its hypnotic groove. The ballad "Meant To Last Forever" is pure emotion, and with the completion of 6-minute epic "Phantom Pain" the band delivers the perfect successor to their song "Death Of A Movie Star" (such an important part of the "Divanity" album). "Unbreakable" (the first single) will be accompanied by a video clip in late May.Singer Angelica remembers the creative process:”Bye Bye Lullaby” has been a long time coming. We wrote nearly enough songs for two full albums and had to carefully choose these thirteen to truly represent the new, updated The Murder Of My Sweet. This album includes performances from close friends Jesper Stromblad (who you all know from In Flames), Fredrik Akesson (from Opeth) and Peter Wichers (from Soilwork), so it’s a really brave record. The major difference for me is the variation in the songs; we’ve taken them down a darker path, as well as on a more commercial path. It’s unorthodox maybe, but since there are so many female fronted bands out there, we felt that this combination had never been tried before, and would be breaking new ground, which is way more fun.”Composer and drummer Daniel Flores adds:“Who doesn’t like huge variety and impact created with sound? Small fragments of sonic whispering, say mixed with soulful performances? With this new line-up, my imagination had no limits and you will surely be hearing an even bigger cinematic soundscape than you all grew to love on “Divanity”!”The new lineup, to which Daniel refers, now includes, alongside himself and singer Angelica, new guitarist Christopher Vetter and new bassist Teddy Westlund.The curtain rises on "Bye Bye Lullaby” on May 25th - a special album from a particularly special band. Please welcome: THE MURDER OF MY SWEET!2010 started with the smashing release of The murder of my sweet’s debut album ”Divanity”. The album created a lot of buzz and great reviews of the band in magazines and online. Burrn, Classic Rock, Close-up, Sweden rock magazine, Rock hard, Metal Hammer and Break out to mention a few who choose to feature the band. Angelica alone has done more than 100 interviews and they are still dropping down in her mailbox. After only six months on the market The murder of my sweet had sold nearly 10.000 copies of the album. Clearly a success!On May 15th The murder of my sweet released their second single Tonight (Single #1 Bleed me dry was released on Nov 13th -09 and reached #14 on the Swedish international single chart).To start off the summer the band played at the Sweden Rock festival and was “the highlight of the whole festival” according to many new won fans and media that followed them to their next stop at Rock weekend festival and then The Baltic song contest witch was broadcasted in all the Baltic countries and seen by more than 4 million viewers on TV. In September The murder of my sweet flew down to France to play at The Raismes festival where they were greeted by excited fans from all over Europe and they did interviews and photo sessions for magazines and radio.During this summer of success the band signed a contract with Frank Suepfle of the German booking agency ITM (Primal fear, Lordi) and they also joined ICYOU as one of the first bands in the “Artist corner”.On August 18th Japanese singer, actress and model Anna Tsuchiya released a cover of The murder of my sweet’s song Follow the rain called Shout in the rain along with a video of the song. This was a huge honour for the band as Anna is one of the biggest artists in Japan right now.As a follow up from the successful merchandise sales at the gigs The murder of my sweet opened an online web shop together with Tidy merchandise. The collection includes t-shirts, badges and the CD and new apparels are being designed to expand the collection.The fall was all about playing live around Stockholm and nearby cities and in November Daniel and Angelica started the tough, but sweet process of writing new material for an upcoming album witch will kick ass with Divanity.2010 became the year when The murder of my sweet made their ground in the music business and gained all the means to make 2011 an even greater year. We couldn’t have done it without a few special people and we like to thank you with all our hearts. Serafino Perugino, Mario De Riso, Elio Bordi and everybody else at Frontiers Records, Magnus Söderqvist at Catapult music group, Magnus Österwall at Good songs publishing, Sissi Hagald at Hagald & Eriksson, Frank Suepfle at ITM agency, Hide Nakamura at Soungraphics Inc., Simone, Cary, Mika and Rising sun (our amazing street team hosts and hostesses) and off course, our fans around the world. It is you who keeps us going when we doubt.Keep believing in us as we believe in you and we will rock the socks off 2011!

Album:

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET’s sixth studio album, "A Gentleman's Legacy” is a concept album that, interestingly enough, picks up where the last album from Mind’s Eye, TMOMS drummer/producer Daniel Flores' prog rock band, left off with their 2007 release, “A Gentleman’s Hurricane”.Joining TMOMS on guitar for this record is none other than Mike Palace, who is a big fan of the Mind’s Eye album, and on bass, Patrick Janson, who is very familiar with the prog genre having played with Platitude for several years.The Murder Of My Sweet's sixth studio album, "A Gentleman's Legacy", is a concept album that, interestingly enough, picks up where the last album from Mind's Eye (TMOMS drummer/producer Daniel Flores' prog rock band) left off with their 2007 release "A Gentleman's Hurricane".Joining TMOMS on guitar for this record is none other than Mike Palace, who is a big fan of the Mind's Eye album, and on bass Patrick Janson, who is very familiar with the prog genre having played with Platitude for several years.
"The album took about three months to write and about five months to record from start to end and is probably the longest time I have ever taken in a studio", says Daniel Flores. "I was afraid of the time I had to take to make a worthy record not only for Mind's Eye fans, but for our amazing TMOMS fans, the fans that actually made this whole thing possible!"As stated above, there's a connection between The Murder Of My Sweet and Mind's Eye is drummer, producer and songwriter Daniel Flores. Daniel started TMOMS after Mind's Eye released "A Gentleman's Hurricane". The aforementioned record was a concept album about Adam Evangelista, a former CIA agent and hired gun who had gone rogue. Adam's story was told throughout the album via confessions to a priest, the priest that had actually raised Adam and had done him wrong with severe punishments, probably causing Adam to become the ice cold murderer he was. In the song "Ashes To Ashes (In Land Lullaby)", Adam gets to see his daughter Pandora for the first time, a young Mexican/American who is desperately trying to find her father.And here is where we pick up the story with the new The Murder Of My Sweet album, "A Gentleman's Legacy". Pandora is now a grown woman and is going down the same road as her father, taking revenge on the ones who were giving her father Adam his orders, the infamous Illuminati, our antagonist on this new album. The album tells the story of Pandora Evangelista and her journey, facing the challenges her father had to endure and suffering the ultimate punishment: remorse, the one thing no one can escape from.The protagonist is played by TMOMS vocalist Angelica Rylin, whose lyrics show a woman's intuition and what she would go through in such a situation, giving the character a woman's touch while collaborating with the original creator of the story, Daniel Flores. Flores was challenged to go back to his progressive roots for this album and the sound is influenced by Queensrÿche and Genesis, but with his own personal touches highlighting strong melodies and letting the music stay in line with the development of the story.Enjoy this magnificent, and unexpected, work of art for both the music and the storytelling!

Line-Up:

Angelica Rylin - Vocals (2007-present) - See also: Angelica
Mike Palace - Guitars (2021-present)
Patrik Janson - Bass (2015-present) - See also: ex-Platitude
Daniel Flores - Drums, Keyboards, Vocals (backing) (2007-present) - See also: 7days, Crash the System, Mind's Eye, Tears of Anger, The Codex, XsavioR, ex-Hubi Meisel, ex-Zool, ex-Afterglow, ex-Evil Masquerade, ex-Fatal Force, ex-Mindcage, ex-Secret Sphere

Tracklist:

01. Six Feet Under
02. A Ghost Of A Chance
03. Damnation
04. The Wheels Of Time
05. Winged
06. Kill Your Darlings
07. Fathers Eyes
08. Rise Above
09. Trick Of The Devil
10. Heads Or Tails
11. Please, Don't Wait Up
12. Finding Closure

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných