Groundbreaker - Soul To Soul (Japan Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Dec 2021, 07:43

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 150 mb

Bio:

‘Groundbreaker’ is everything a melodic rock fan could wish for: soaring hooklines, magnificent melodies, amazing musical performances and, in Steve Overland, a stunning vocalist. Mixing both British and Swedish melodic rock/AOR styles, the end result is truly the best of both worlds and surely destined to be one of the highlights of an already stellar year for melodic rock!Groundbreaker came about when a conversation between Frontiers’ President Serafino Perugino and Overland revealed that the latter was eager to collaborate with new and exciting musicians from the mainland European melodic rock scene. The idea to involve Robert Sall (Work Of Art, W.E.T.) and the production abilities of Alessandro Del Vecchio was conceived. Overland loved the initial ideas submitted and the trio subsequently started to work on songs together. The end results were so good that everyone involved thought the name Groundbreaker was the right way to describe the power and vibe of the music.“I’m the main composer for about half the songs, but Steve and Alessandro wrote a lot as well,” says Sall. “I had to write songs with Steve’s voice in mind and that was new but very inspiring to me. However, any fan of FM or Work Of Art will be familiar with the sound of this record.”“The idea was to make a classic AOR album and I think between Robert, Alessandro, [fourthwriter] Pete Alpenborg and myself, we came up with a great collection of songs,” adds Overland. “I think this is some of the best material I’ve worked on in a while and all of the musicians on the record are fantastic, not only as players, but also to work with. I knew Robert’s writing talents from Work Of Art records, but it really turned out to be a great collaboration and I’m so proud of the results! My personal favourite song on the record is ‘Will It Make You Love Me’. We have shot a video for it and I think it’s truly a future classic!”

Album:

Groundbreaker's new album "Soul To Soul" is once again centered around the fantastic vocal talents of Steve Overland (FM) with stunning production by Alessandro Del Vecchio. While the self-titled debut was a collaboration with Robert Säll (Work of Art, W.E.T.), on the songwriting side - joining Steve and Alessandro - this time are Stefano Lionetti (Lionville), Pete Alpenborg (Arctic Rain), Jan Akesson (Infinite & Divine) and Kristian Fyhr (Seventh Crystal). The resulting album is simply everything that a melodic rock fan could hope and dream for. Expect nothing less than soaring hooklines, magnificent melodies and amazing instrumental performances. Mixing the best of the European melodic rock traditions, Groundbreaker's "Soul To Soul" is easily one of the melodic rock highlights of the year.The line-up on the new album includes Sven Larsson (ex-Street Talk) on guitars, Nalley Pahlsson (ex- Vindictiv, Therion) on bass, Herman Furin (Work Of Art) on drums and Alessandro Del Vecchio on keyboards. Steve Overland plays lead guitar on the track "Wild World" too.Groundbreaker started with a conversation between Frontiers' president Serafino Perugino and Overland. Perugino was eager to start a top-notch collaboration with well-respected musicians from the European melodic rock scene and highlight Overland's absolutely stunning vocal talents. Robert Säll of Work Of Art was brought into the picture to craft the songs and to be paired with Alessandro Del Vecchio's production. Overland immediately loved the material that was submitted to him and consequently, they started to work on finishing the songs. The band's debut album was greeted warmly by the melodic rock community and now, those same fans can prepare themselves for another delightful entry into the melodic rock realm.

Line-Up:

Steve Overland - Vocals (FM)
Sven Larsson - Guitar
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards
Nalley Pahlsson - Bass (Alfonzetti, Treat)
Herman Furin - Drums (Work Of Art, Lionville)

Tracklist:

01. Standing On The Edge Of A Broken Dream
02. Soul To Soul
03. Captain Of Our Love
04. Evermore
05. Wild World
06. Carrie
07. Fighting For Love
08. It Don't Get Better Than This
09. There's No Tomorrow
10. When Lighting Strikes
11. Til The End Of Time
12. Leap Of Faith
13. Captain Of Our Love (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných