Skid Row - The Atlantic Years 1989-1996 (5CD) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Dec 2021, 07:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Sleaze Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 450 mb

Bio:

SKID ROW — Johnny Solinger (vocals), Scotti Hill (guitar), Rachel Bolan (bass), Dave "Snake" Sabo (guitar) and Rob Hammersmith (drums) — will release its new seven-song EP, "Rise Of The Damnation Army - United World Rebellion: Chapter Two", on August 5 via Megaforce Records.After a hiatus that started in 1996, SKID ROW returned to the big stage — literally — opening for KISS in 2000. Exhilarated to tour with the heroes who rallied them in the first place, the band was reinvigorated by being underdogs who needed to come out fighting to prove themselves."When we put the band back together, we needed to reintroduce SKID ROW as relevant without relying too much on past success," explains SKID ROW bassist Rachel Bolan. "We wrote songs and hit the road. We sunk our heart and soul into it, letting people know we weren't doing it for lack of something better to do."2003's "Thickskin" and 2006's "Revolutions Per Minute" were battle plans for hundreds of live shows with new singer Johnny Solinger out front, every night being a hard fought battle to win new fans and convince the old ones. "United World Rebellion - Part 2" is SKID ROW coming out swinging. Rachel and Sabo tapped again into the potent songwriting collaboration that built the band. Sabo says they were eagerly up to the challenge. "We seem to be at our best when we're faced with adversity. It's us against the world again — and by us I mean the band and the fans who stick with us and carry the SKID ROW torch without fail."New plans came together in an Atlanta recording studio. But it's a different time, a different industry, so they decided to record a series of EPs. "The idea really appealed to me," says Bolan, "especially with the constantly changing musical climate. I like the idea of a steady flow of new music, as opposed to releasing a full-length album then riding it for the next two years."That guerrilla burst of recording a concise EP fostered a focused intensity that was liberating, says Snake. "The pressure seemed to be lifted. That immediately set me at ease and it became really exciting."Exciting and potent, prompting Solinger to exert the full range of his ability. "The third time in the studio as the voice of SKID ROW was the proverbial charm, and the proof is in the tracks. 'United World Rebellion - Part 2' is the most meaningful work I've done with the band. It's definitely the most I've been challenged, vocally.""Rise Of The Damnation Army - United World Rebellion: Chapter Two" will also contain covers of QUEEN and AEROSMITH classics as bonus tracks. Asked why they chose these tracks to cover, SKID ROW said: "These songs fit seamlessly into the subject matter of 'United World Rebellion: Chapter Two'. They both have that 'get up and fight' attitude."These songs were from our youth that meant a lot, and as far as we know, no one has covered them, and more important, the songs are still exciting and fit perfectly with the attitude of all other songs on the album."

Album:

For the 1st time ever, all SKID ROW classic albums with Atlantic Records will be released together into a 5xCD / 7xLP box set, including the multi-million selling worldwide charting first three studio albums plus the B-Side Ourselves EP, and ‘Subhuman Beings on Tour!!’ EP previously only available on CD in Japan. It is now being made available globally and on vinyl for the first time ever. All newly remastered.”SKID ROW – The Atlantic Years (1989-1996)” box set marks the first time that all of these important and definitive releases will be available in one limited edition collection. This release only will be available on physical format.The box set highlights the band’s global domination and documents the glory days of the hard rock scene.Skid Row were one of the most successful acts of the era. Their self-titled debut, released in 1989, achieved five times platinum certification in the U.S., along with platinum status in Australia, triple platinum status in Canada, and it also went gold in the UK.The followup, 1991’s Slave To Grind, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart, the first Metal album in history to achieve that goal. It went double platinum certification in the U.S. and platinum in Canada, while rising to gold status in Australia.Over time, the band enjoyed a string of Top 10 singles, including the power ballads “18 & Life” and “I Remember You” from the self-titled release, while “Monkey Business,” and “Wasted Time” from Slave to the Grind also achieved radio success.Regarding the remastering job, all albums resulted clean and clear, punchy. We weren’t completely satisfied with the recent deluxe edition remaster of self-titled SKID ROW, and this new one is more dynamic.The one that needed a remaster was B-SIDE OURSELVES, now fuller, with bite. Also SUBHUMAN BEINGS ON TOUR!! is really welcomed, now available on physical format outside Japan.This brand new box set is an instant “must-own” for both die-hard fans and collectors.

Line Up:

Sebastian Bach – lead vocals
Dave "The Snake" Sabo – lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals
Scotti Hill – lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals
Rachel Bolan – bass, backing vocals
Rob Affuso – drums, percussion

Tracklist:

CD1 : SKID ROW

01. Big Guns
02. Sweet Little Sister
03. Can’t Stand the Heartache
04. Piece of Me
05. 18 and Life
06. Rattlesnake Shake
07. Youth Gone Wild
08. Here I Am
09. Makin’ a Mess
10. I Remember You
11. Midnight / Tornado

CD2 : SLAVE TO THE GRIND

01. Monkey Business
02. Slave to the Grind
03. The Threat
04. Quicksand Jesus
05. Psycho Love
06. Get the Fuck Out
07. Livin’ on a Chain Gang
08. Creepshow
09. In a Darkened Room
10. Riot Act
11. Mudkicker
12. Wasted Time

CD3 : SUBHUMAN RACE

01. My Enemy
02. Firesign
03. Bonehead
04. Beat Yourself Blind
05. Eileen
06. Remains to Be Seen
07. Subhuman Race
08. Frozen
09. Into Another
10. Face Against My Soul
11. Medicine Jar
12. Breakin’ Down
13. Iron Will

CD4 : SUBHUMAN BEINGS ON TOUR!!

01. Slave to the Grind (Live in London)
02. Delivering the Goods (Live)
03. Beat Yourself Blind (Live in London)
04. Psycho Therapy (Live in London)
05. Riot Act (Live in London)
06. Monkey Business (Live in London)

CD5 : B-SIDE OURSELVES

01. Psycho Therapy
02. C’mon and Love Me
03. Delivering the Goods
04. What You’re Doing
05. Little Wing

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných