Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 147 mb

Bio:

The band members are all relatively unknown, but have been assembled from the best young musicians in the World.Nathan James has been singing professionally for 10 years and has performed with artists such as Jeff Scott Soto, Uli Jon Roth, Steve Vai. For the last 3 years, Nathan has been singing with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra under musical direction of the incredible Al Pitrelli. Nathan cannot wait to unleash Inglorious for everyone to enjoy. He is looking forward to people hearing his powerful voice on these songs that he, and the band, has written.The release of the video for "Burn", a cover of the Deep Purple classic, was hailed as nothing short of a masterpiece. This was voted as a Classic Rock video of the week and garnered support from some of rock's glitterati with comments from Steve Lukather [Toto] “KILLER!!! Great playing from everyone!! and the vocals are insane! Love it!” Michael Sweet [Stryper] said “Great voice brother - I'm a fan too and you probably know that already”. Not bad for starters!Over the last 6 months, the band has been writing, recording and rehearsing new material. The band had a few writing sessions with top producer/guitarist, John Mitchell. They tracked the demos live before Nathan left for his third US arena tour with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.During Nathan's time on tour in the US, he had the opportunity to write with some acclaimed musicians including Al Pitrelli (Megadeth, Alice Cooper), Angus Clark (TSO, Rock of Ages) and Joel Hoekstra (Night Ranger, Whitesnake).The rest of Inglorious continued to send demos every week. Between them, all they were writing what has now become Inglorious’ debut album.The time has come for Inglorious!

Album:

OK so here we have it – Inglorious’ twist on the cover album – a band with a great male vocalist taking on songs made famous by women. OK fair enough concept but how does it sound? In truth it’s a rather more of a mixed bag than I expected.Opening with a Whitney Houston song might just be designed to shock you and push your boundaries, but the truth of it is far more boring. If you asked me to define all I hated about corporate music in the 80’s Whitney Houston would have been it. Of course with three decades of far shittier chart music after that Whitney seems almost palatable now. Sadly ‘Queen of the Night’ whilst actually sounding like a rock number is strangely forgettable. and I imagine a song written by an army of writers, (I honestly have no desire to hear the original or find out who wrote it).Barracuda just shows you can have all of the style and technique in the world and still not capture the true genius of the original. You touch a classic you have to do it justice, that’s all I’ll say.The Mylie Cyrus song that thankfully I had never heard gets a modern Rock treatment that ‘m not a fan of. The great Steve Marriott once said a great song is a great song no matter how you treat it, it appears that the musing is equally true of forgettable songs because lets face it ‘Midnight Sky’ as a song could well be found under the definition of ‘extremely average’.‘Nutbush City Limits’ gets a big tick, it’s a lovely cover and nicely done.Nathan’s falsetto at the start of the Evanescence cover ‘Bring Me To Life’ and almost Seal-like intro to the verse is not good, technically it’s flawless but if you’re comparing it to the original for me warning bells would have been going off saying “Maybe this isn’t one to cover” even the dirty backing vocals sound half-hearted. Sure Nathan excels on the rock sections but I wasn’t rushing to play that one again.‘Fighter’ by Christina Aguilera sounds nice and almost has a bluesy rock hint but it’s not a song I would have thought twice about skipping on your average rock album. I almost fell off my chair with how shit the Avril Lavigne ballad was as a song (though again nicely executed) I’m so grateful to the gods of Rock that I’ve only taken in ‘artists like Pink, Lavigne Lavigne and co through casual listening. Even a world class rock act covering them can’t hide how average the song writing is. If I had to pick a winner of all the Pop covers it would be Aguilera but it’s a close call in a low level race.I don’t like the cover of Joan Jett’s ‘I Hate Myself for Loving You’ which is a song I particularly love. It sounds strangely emotionless like the band is going through the motions. Almost a bit lazy. The Halestorm cover works a bit better, if you love the original you’ll love this but it’s not as good or as passionate (again that word again ‘passion’) as the original.I was never really a huge fan of Cyndi Lauper’s ‘Time After Time’ though I loved a lot of her music and thought the lyrics were great. Here a rather stripped back version passes muster. As far as vastly overrated artists go Alanis Morrissette had to be the person who was most in the right place at exactly the right time, armed with a huge album of angry woman songs and no sense of the meaning of the word ‘irony’ made her one of the most overrated artists of all time with a set of average songs shouted badly. I honestly don’t like anything I’ve ever heard by her but here Nathan seems to have found his emotion on the last song of the set! I still don’t like the song but I love the performance. If there’s a song that saves this record it’s this final track.Sadly I have to say this sounds like an “I’m Bored in lockdown’ album, if it had been attacked with a bit more passion and intensity like the final couple of tracks it might have worked better. I just honestly don’t don’t like the song choices. I love Inglorious but I’d rather this hadn’t been released as an album, bonus tracks maybe, a lockdown live show perhaps, but not a full album. This isn’t good and even if you love Inglorious you might not have this on repeat.

Line-Up:

Nathan James - Lead Vocals
Danny De La Cruz - Guitar
Dan Stevens - Guitar
Vinnie Colla - Bass
Phil Beaver - Drums, Percussion

Tracklist:

01. Queen Of The Night (Whitney Houston cover)
02. Barracuda (Heart cover)
03. Midnight Sky (Miley Cyrus cover)
04. Nutbush City Limits (Tina Turner cover)
05. Bring Me To Life (Evanescence cover)
06. Fighter (Christina Aguilera cover)
07. I'm With You (Avril Lavigne cover)
08. I Hate Myself For Loving You (Joan Jett cover)
09. I Am The Fire (Halestorm cover)
10. Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper cover)
11. Uninvited (Alanis Morissette cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní