Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Pentakill is Valoran's most famous (and possibly only) rock band. Its members consist of champions from the League of Legends.In 2014, Lande provided lead vocals for the fictional League of Legends band, "Pentakill" (named after the rare occurrence of one player defeating all five of the enemy team) taking the role of Karthus, a lich that serves as one of the playable characters in the game. The first single, Lightbringer, was released on May 27th, and the full album, Smite and Ignite, is set to be released on June 3rd, 2014.

Album:

I’m pleased to say that Kayle is the star of the show this time around. Brought to life through the vocals of Battle Beast singer Noora Louhimo, she adds an extra oomph to a number of tracks on Pentakill III: Lost Chapter.Namely, anthem Gathering Storm, penultimate track Redemption, an upbeat, bassy and funky number which boasts some beautiful guitar licks in the intro and a style that reminds me more of AC/DC than heavier metal, and finally, the stand-out song: Stormrazor.“We’ll take up arms, we’ll make amends here,” Noora cries during the chorus. “Where they bring death we must remain: Defiant. Relive the pain and turn it on them, ’cause we must live up to our name.”Her vocals on Stormrazor are just incredible. Kayle’s growl at the start sets the pace for the rest of the song; her scream that bridges the first chorus into a shredding solo supported by rapid-fire drum beats will melt the skin off your face. And the choir-like background vocals, blistering second solo and chugging guitar riff outro make this track my personal favourite from the album – and one of Pentakill’s best to date.This is to take nothing away from Pentakill’s main vocalist Jørn Lande, voicing Karthus, or the other contributors and musicians involved this latest album. That trademark Pentakill feel is here right from the off, with impressive opening title track Lost Chapter, and there are a few new twists which I admire.Edge of Night is a slower-paced anthemic number featuring new Pentakill band member Viego, which I’ve no doubt will pull in the poppier music fans out there, and the acoustic version of Lightbringer, the first track from Pentakill’s debut album, is sublime. Executioner’s Calling is an experimental prog rock-style track with a nice chorus, but it fades out far too quickly – I wanted a ten-minute epic damnit!“Noora Louhimo’s vocals on Stormrazor are just incredible. Her growl at the start sets the pace for the rest of the song; her scream that bridges the first chorus into a shredding solo with rapid-fire drum beats will melt the skin off your face.”Lost Chapter isn’t perfect. There are some more forgettable songs, like Conqueror and Aftershock, and the record is a bit up and down, a bit hit and miss at times. I’ll be honest, I’m not a big fan of the new Lost Chapter Pentakill skins and the addition of Viego, I prefer the original skins, but to each their own.Anyway, back to the music. Is this better than debut album Smite and Ignite and second album Grasp of the Undying? It’s hard to say. I’d probably place them all equally. For me, Pentakill’s best is yet to come.I would like to see more experimentation in the future, why not bring in a few guest League of Legends champions to add a mix of genres? Vi could contribute to a more punk rock song, Amumu could get involved with an emo track, Kindred and her wolf could give us some death metal, for example.Get well-known musicians to contribute, aim high, get us a James Hetfield, a Dave Mustaine, a Slash!However, for an album that is completely free, which adds to the constantly evolving world of Runeterra and gives us all more League of Legends fan service, I can’t complain. This is another good addition to Pentakill’s growing repertoire of music, and I know they are capable of delivering an outstanding one in the future.

Line Up:

Jørn Lande – Vocals (2014-present) - See also: Jorn, Avantasia (live), ex-Allen - Lande, ex-Mundanus Imperium, ex-Holter, ex-Masterplan, ex-Wild Willy's Gang, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen (live), ex-Ark, ex-Beyond Twilight, ex-Millenium, ex-Heaven & Hell (live), ex-Brazen Abbot, ex-Nikolo Kotzev's Nostradamus, ex-The Snakes, ex-Vagabond
Noora Louhimo – Vocals
Kyugene - Bass (2014-present)
Gregg Bissonette - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Shadrane, Spinal Tap, ex-Mark Edwards, ex-Under-Radio, Gregg Bissonette, ex-Jason Becker, ex-Miloš Dodo Doležal, ex-Vox Tempus, ex-David Lee Roth, ex-Docker's Guild, ex-Joe Satriani, ex-Jughead, ex-Keith Emerson Band, ex-North Texas State University 1:00 O'Clock Jazz Lab Band, ex-Steve Vai, ex-The Mustard Seeds, ex-Electric Light Orchestra (live), ex-Maynard Ferguson's Big Band (live), ex-Ringo Starr (live), ex-Steve Lukather (live), ex-The Buddy Rich Big Band (live), ex-Toto (live)
Christian Linke - Guitars (2014-present)
ProtoShredanoid - Guitars (2014-present)
Derek Sherinian Keyboards (2014-present) - See also: Derek Sherinian, Sons of Apollo, ex-Planet X, ex-Platypus, Black Country Communion, Joe Bonamassa, ex-All Too Human, ex-Dream Theater, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Black Label Society (live), ex-Alice Cooper, ex-Billy Idol, ex-Jughead, ex-Generation Axe (live), ex-John Sykes (live), ex-Kiss (live)

Tracklist:

01. Lost Chapter (feat. JORN LANDE) (03:49)
02. Predator (feat. Tre Watson, Telle) (04:19)
03. Edge of Night (feat. JORN LANDE) (04:49)
04. Gathering Storm (feat. JORN LANDE, Noora Louhimo, Jose "Atlan" Aranda) (04:37)
05. Conqueror (feat. Telle, Tre Watson) (04:10)
06. Executioner's Calling (feat. JORN LANDE, Tre Watson) (04:36)
07. Stormrazor (feat. Noora Louhimo) (04:04)
08. Aftershock (feat. Tre Watson) (03:30)
09. Last Stand (feat. JORN LANDE) (04:37)
10. Redemption (feat. JORN LANDE, Noora Louhimo) (04:15)
11. Lightbringer (Acoustic) (feat. JORN LANDE) (03:14)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných