Ancient Empire - Priest Of Stygia (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Sep 2021, 11:50

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

Metal band from Northern California.My experience at Keep It True in Germany inspired the idea to write and record what I wanted to be a "classic metal" album. Familiar themes with a level of quality on par with the greats of 1970's and 1980's heavy metal.Traditional power metal from Bay Area, feat. Joe Liszt (Shadow Killer, Hellhound, Rocka Rollas, D-train, etc.) and Rich and Steve Pelletier (Hellhound, Forgotten Disciple, Rapid Fire, Ikki Crane, Rellik, Tyton, Angury Athawuld, etc.) - sophomore album, delving into the sci-fi realm.

Album:

Ancient Empire has settled into the heavy/epic metal groove they've carved out for themselves on their sixth album, Priest of Stygia. As on past albums, they combine galloping bass lines ("Nine Worlds") and Howardian themes ("Island of the King," "Every Man My Enemy") into something that has become identifiable as Ancient Empire. Priest of Stygia is full of pummeling riffs and crisp leads along with vocals that are solid and different enough that they add to the band's character. The thing that I like least about this album is the mix, specifically the drums. The snare is sometimes too far out in front, leaving the rest of the kit mired in the background (notably on "Immortal"). There are no songs as good as on, say, Eternal Soldier, but nothing you will want to skip either as this band is too consistent at this point in their career. Check out Priest of Stygia if you've enjoyed any of their past releases or if epic metal in general is your thing.

Line Up:

Joe Liszt - Vocals, Guitars (lead), Guitars (rhythm), Bass (2012-present) - See also: Hellhound, Shadowkiller, ex-D-Train, ex-Sick Cell, Chain Control, Hard Road, ex-Rocka Rollas
Steve Pelletier - Drums (2012-present) - See also: Hellhound, ex-Forgotten Disciple, ex-Rapid Fire, ex-Ikki Crane, ex-Rellik, ex-Tyton
Rich Pelletier - Lyrics (2012-present) - See also: Hellhound, ex-Forgotten Disciple, ex-Rapid Fire

Tracklist:

01. Immortal 05:08
02. Beyond the North Wind 04:01
03. Priest of Stygia 05:30
04. Island of the King 06:09
05. Burn Another Liar 04:58
06. Nine Worlds 05:12
07. Every Man My Enemy 04:05
08. Alone Against the Savage Hordes 04:50

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných