Dangerous Curves - Summertime Highs (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Júl 2021, 06:31

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

DANGEROUS CURVES are an Australian hard rock/glam metal band formed in the summer of 2015 in Geelong. Inspired by superstar bands like Bon Jovi, KISS, and Van Halen, the band set out to bring back the famed era of 80's L.A styled Rock 'n' Roll with a modern twist.The very first performance of Dangerous Curves saw them performing on a live televised T.V Series, and the band quickly went into the studio to make a demo of the song "Blow my Whistle" which has had a huge response and caught the attention of venue owners and industry insiders, as well as gaining radio play across the Nation and international web-radio shows!Dangerous Curves found themselves playing countless venue stages across the state, and have just finished recording their debut EP to be released early 2016.

Album:

Australian melodic hard rock / hair metal merchants DANGEROUS CURVES are back in the game with a new album entitled ”Summertime Highs”, inspired by the likes of their childhood heroes Bon Jovi, Kiss and Van Halen. Dangerous Curves formed in 2015 with one only one goal in mind; to bring back the music of the infamous LA scene of the late ’80s… with a modern twist.While their last effort from three years ago resulted a fun collection of rockers, these wouldn’t have given you an inkling that the band were capable of putting together a new record so catchy and, well, just straight up enjoyable as ”Summertime Highs”.The instantly catchy “In Those Eyes” begins things in fine style. It’s big and bombastic with a huge chorus and a very Roxy Blue feel to it, which is certainly no bad news to these ears. There are more than a few funky sleazy overtones on “My Oh My (Get What You Need)” and there is an urgency in the vocals which drags the listener in, with some fantastic backing vocals, and an epic little riff in the pre-chorus which leads in to yet another sensational chorus. Cammy Paul gives us a ripper of a solo here.“Good And The Bad” is the perfect showcase for what I feel these guys do best, a brilliant catchy tune which has another massive chorus and a melody that deserves to propel it into any chart. This is Poison repurposed and spruced up for the modern age. It’s that good.Tracks like ”Nightmare Games” are, in simple terms, right up there with anything that established hair metal retroactivists like Crazy Lixx are committing to wax right now. Built around a Cammy Shoobert riff that Eighties Gods Leatherwolf or Icon would have killed for ‘back in the day’, and buoyed by a quite superb vocal delivery from Kym Britten that really does send an unfeasible amount of voltage through the hairs on the back of the neck, this is astounding hair metal of world class ambition and execution.“Fallen Off” is a semi-acoustic, lighter waving and singalong track with a fine subtle solo from Cammy, and yet another insistent chorus that will stay in your head for ages. The same can easily be applied to “Pieces of Your Love” which is all Reckless Love oomph and attitude.The epic “Nightmare Games” is perfectly complimented by more fine rhythm section work from new bassist Will and drummer Luke on a song that will no doubt feature heavily in any live show, as will the raucous anthem “Foolish Appetite.” Proceedings end with the 79 second instrumental outro “SJS”.There is a nice diversity of styles on ”Summertime Highs” that show the band members are experimenting further without losing hardly anything of the hook-laden, commercial appeal and driving melodies that are quickly becoming their trademark. The production is clear, the new member has slotted into this well-honed band seamlessly, and singer Kym has definitely never sounded better.A fun slice of melodic, catchy r’n’r.

Line Up:

Kym: Vocals
Cammy: Guitar, Backing vocals
Will Saw: Bass, Backing Vocals
Luke: drums

Tracklist:

01. In Those Eyes
02. My Oh My (Get What You Need)
03. I Like It
04. Good And The Bad
05. Summertime Highs
06. Fallen Off
07. Pieces 0f Your Love
08. Living For The Now
09. Changing Lanes
10. Nightmare Games
11. Foolish Appetite
12. SJS

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných