Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

First impressions last a lifetime. Wolfgang Van Halen has prepared a lifetime to make his first impression with his solo band Mammoth WVH. The songwriter, vocalist, and multi-instrumentalist worked tirelessly on material that would become his debut album. Playing every instrument and singing each and every note, his music presents a personal and powerful perspective, balancing memorable hooks and tight technicality. As many times as audiences have experienced his talent alongside the likes of Tremonti, Clint Lowery, and of course, Van Halen, Wolfgang prepares to step into the spotlight with his own brand - Mammoth WVH - for the very first time now.“The name Mammoth is really special to me.” says Wolf. “Not only was it the name of Van Halen before it became Van Halen, but my father was also the lead singer. Ever since my dad told me this, I always thought that when I grew up, I’d call my own band Mammoth, because I loved the name so much. I’m so thankful that my father was able to listen to, and enjoy the music I made. Nothing made me happier than seeing how proud he was that I was continuing the family legacy.”

Wolfgang William Van Halen ([ˈʋɔlfɣɑŋ ˈwiliəm vɑnˈhaːlə], born March 16, 1991) is an American musician best known as the former bassist for Van Halen (2006–2020) and Tremonti (2012–2016). His parents named him after the classical composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. At 29 years old, he was the youngest member of Van Halen prior to their dissolution after the October 6, 2020 death of his father, Eddie Van Halen. In November 2020, Van Halen started a new band called Mammoth WVH.

Album:

Mammoth WVH is the debut, self-titled album of Mammoth WVH - the band created by Wolfgang Van Halen. This collection includes the chart topping new single, "Distance" plus "Don’t Back Down", "Epiphany", "Mammoth" and more. At the beginning of 2015, Wolf broke ground on what would become Mammoth WVH with producer Michael "Elvis" Baskette (Alter Bridge, Slash) behind the board. Wolf began to embrace his voice, inspired by everyone from his father, to bands like AC/DC, Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails, TOOL, and Jimmy Eat World. In addition to writing and singing every song on the self-title debut album, remarkably Wolfgang plays every instrument."The name Mammoth is really special to me." says Wolf. "Not only was it the name of Van Halen before it became Van Halen, but my father was also the lead singer. Ever since my dad told me this, I always thought that when I grew up, I’d call my own band Mammoth, because I loved the name so much."

Line Up:

Wolfgang Van Halen - guitar , vocals - see also: ex-Van Halen (2006–2020) , ex-Tremonti (2012–2016).
Ronnie Ficarro - bass
Jon Jourdan - guitar
Frank Sidoris - guitar
Garret Whitlock - drums

Tracklist:

01. Mr. Ed
02. Horribly Right
03. Epiphany
04. Don’t Back Down
05. Resolve
06. You’ll Be The One
07. Mammoth
08. Circles
09. The Big Picture
10. Think It Over
11. You’re to Blame
12. Feel
13. Stone
14. Distance (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných