Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 88 mb

Bio:

Acid’s Trip from Gothenburg was formed in late 2018 by Acid, former guitarist of Honeymoon Disease, with a clear vision of performing high speed rock’n’roll. With blasting guitar riffs, punchy melodies and a shitload of attitude the band delivers full tilt boogie action on vinyl & live on stage!With two shreddin’ guitarists in the front and a dynamite rhythm section, this power house is running over the garage rock scene – with rapid electric guitars, groovy riffs and chopper culture! The music is best described as a hard rock action mix of the speedy Mc5, a touch of Thin Lizzy and Lynyrd Skynyrd soul. The quartet has already proven themselves on tour in Europe and the band blew the roof at the legendary “Flanders Chopper Bash” while the success became a fact.The bands 12” vinyl “Rock’n’Roll Speedball” sold out quickly and the awaited debut album will be released on Heavy Psych Sounds Records! The tracks come with the raw power of furious motor engines and Gothenburg groove. With a growing fanbase all around Europe
Acid’s Trip is now hittin’ the charts to reclaim the rockin’ vibes and fill your heads with groovy rock’n’roll!

Album:

ACID’S TRIP has a new upcoming album due to be released called “Strings Of Souls” which has 12 new songs for the fans. The female fronted band hail from Gothenburg, Sweden. The 4 piece band have recorded the new album last year & have it on pre-sale on their website at the moment, so grab a copy now! The band have a full website giving details of releases & a fun biography on the band. Acid gives her influences as THIN LIZZY, ROD STEWART & TINA TURNER. Mike has a burning passion for smokin’ cigarettes while listening to HELLACOPTERS & THIN LIZZY. Rockard is a drumming octopus & Lucas has a great moustache. The band got together in 2018. The album has a very Rock N’ Roll feel to it, it’s a very upbeat album.To break down a few songs for you from the album I will begin with the title track “Strings Of Souls.” The soft vocals of Acid are melodic on the ears, she has a very soothing voice. The guitars and drums in this song are upbeat & light. Vocally this song is held together well. It is a fine song to name the album after. Its 4 minutes 1 second long. Going on to song number 4 “No More Fucks.” The title is self-explanatory & leaves little to the imagination. The message here is simple – Acid has no more fucks to give & she’s made that sentiment into a banging song! Song number 7 “Faster Chopper Boogie” which is 3 minutes 22 seconds long. It’s a song that has a faster tempo & gives the feelgood vibe to the listener. With the lyrics let’s drink & smoke that grass, the song is full of fun & good advice!“Delusions Of Grandeur” is song number 10 on the new album. It’s a song that scolds like boiling water! I’d reckon this song has been written with someone in mind who has lied to & wronged someone. It’s a song that bites with venom. The lyrics are full of poison & send a clear message that the game is over. Closing the album, we have “Hell Or High Water.” It opens with a cascade of drums & guitars. It is a great song to finish the new album on. The song is an inspiring track. The message here seems to be not to give up when things seem hard, you must keep riding on come hell or high water.Overall, I really enjoyed this album. The songs are fun, upbeat & inspiring. The musicianship is great, all instruments being played extremely well & the vocals are on point. I don’t have anything negative to say about the album & can recommend it as a great listen. If you don’t buy it on pre-sale, the album is due for release on May 7th 2021 & will be available on all major streaming platforms. I would say I have found a new band I would like to hear more from.

Line Up:

Acid – Guitars/Vocals
Mike – Guitars/Vocals
Rockard – Drums
Lucas – Bass

Tracklist:

01. Prelude
02. Strings Of Souls
03. The Kiss Riff
04. No More Fucks
05. High Times
06. Just A Man
07. Faster Chopper Boogie
08. Creature Of The Lagoon
09. Get It Right
10. Delusions Of Grandeur
11. If Only (I Were The Only)
12. Come Hell Or High Water

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných