Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Immortal Sÿnn is a heavy metal band from Denver, CO. In a sea of modern cookie-cutter acts, the band tries to retain a more familiar and old school sound that propelled bands of the 70s and 80s to superstardom. Taking their cue from thrashers such as Exodus and Megadeth, as well as NWOBHM legends like Judas Priest and Motörhead, Immortal Sÿnn creates a perfect mixture of speed and grit, but can also knock you out with mid-tempo riffs from hell."Stylistically, Immortal Synn walks between heavy metal and thrash metal, combining the influences from both genres into a formidable sound that pulsates with potency." - Randy Radic, Huffington Post.

Album:

IMMORTAL SYNN is a Heavy/Thrash metal band with melodic tendencies.They hearken from the mile high city of Denver, Colorado where they formed in 2004. Persevering multiple lineup changes, they have two EPs and two full-length albums to their credit. Their sophomore full-length album, “Force of Habit,” is due for release on May 7, 2021.While the cover art suggests the album will be a diatribe against the perversions of organized religion, the gamut of themes cover more traditional Thrash content—e.g., critiques of society, current events, and the government. There are also a few party songs, so, yeah, Thrash. Mixing and mastering are on the high end, with clear separation of all instruments and vocals. Vocals are clean with that classic Thrash/Punk inflection that sounds like an angry, earnest Californian punched up with chants of protestation and general pissed-offness.All ten tracks are very even keeled, so standouts are hard for me to pin down. My first pick is the first track, “Anamnesis,” which is probably the most unique track on the album. The band notes that it’s polished for radio. Radio doesn’t really exist anymore, so I’m not sure what that actually means except maybe that it’s less aggressive than other tracks, but it isn’t. Anyway, in the band’s words, the track was “composed entirely, both lyrically and musically, by the band's drummer, Axel Berrios. Lyrically, the song tells the story of a man experiencing nightmares after the death of his lover and creating a fantasy world in order to cope with the loss.” Verdict: Lyrically mature and musically well executed, so high ranks there.Second on my list is the title track, “Force of Habit,” which features a nice acoustic interlude with a stunning guitar solo. Third is a tie between “Fight the Prince” and “Nuclear Terror” which are both classic sounding Thrash tracks. I should also give a shout out to “The Ballad of Marvin Heemeyer.” For the unschooled, on June 4, 2004 Marvin Heemeyer took a modified bulldozer (aka, killdozer) that he built and demolished the Granby, Colorado town hall, the mayor’s house, the newspaper editorial office, and several other buildings. Motivation? Zoning dispute, the man, and, of course, being commissioned by god for this specific duty. If you don’t know this story, you need to look it up.Back to the album, the only regret for me was the final track, “Whiskey II: The Wrath of Corn,” which has that pirate tempo that apparently some people love. Personally, I find it excessively annoying. In the band’s defense, the song is clearly a tongue-in-cheek shanty, so maybe I need to just need calm the hell down.“Force of Habit” isn’t going to win any awards for most original or innovative Thrash album of the year. It’s not as gritty as a lot of bands leading the new wave of thrash metal, and it is nowhere near as brutal as the Thrash coming out of South America . .but it is very consistent, and it is good. Definitely worth a listen. If you are anywhere near the Denver/Boulder area, and if that locale opens up for live music anytime soon, this seems like a band that would completely ignite the stage.

Line Up:

Duel Shape - Vocals (lead) (2020-present)
Frantz Pierre - Bass
Axel Berrios - Drums, Vocals
Tony Z. - Guitars, Vocals (2004-present)
Brad Wagner - Guitars (lead) (2020-present)

Tracklist:

01. Anamnesis
02. Fight The Prince
03. F.U.D.C.
04. The Ballad Of Marvin Heemeyer
05. The Mailman Song
06. Nuclear Terror
07. Satan's Tavern
08. Denver Nights
09. Force Of Habit
10. Whiskey II: The Wrath Of Corn

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných