Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

New German metal band Sonic Haven. The group was founded by frontman Herbie Langhans, one of the most gifted metal singers on the current European scene.“I didn’t write that many metal songs in the last few years, so am really on fire with Sonic Haven to do it again,” states Langhans with a smile. “I like classic, traditional and melodic metal with hard rock elements and sing-along parts, so my goal was to write an album that gives you a good feeling. You know, that makes you smile, that gives you goosebumps, that gives you power! I think it’s the perfect album to rest a bit in the Sonic Haven.”The vocalist had previously been quoted as saying “for the last few years fans have asked me if I will do something again in the style of German melodic power metal. The answer is a resounding ‘yes’ and here I am with a great new line-up and an amazing album. I can’t wait to release it, and especially to hear what you think about it! With the support of Frontiers Records we hope to create something big…now we need your support to METAL ON with us!”As for the kind of album he wanted the band to make, Langhans had a clear goal in mind from the outset, envisioning “a traditional metal album, but one that is up to date sonically and lyrically. It’s about life, friendships, pain, today’s society, dreams, relationships, family. I also wanted to write an album for the fans, as I am sure that a lot of people feel the same when they read the lyrics and compare it to their life situations. I wanted to write an album for everyone.”

Herbie Langhans is a rock and metal vocalist, songwriter and producer from Hanover (Germany). His voice has gained him international recognition both as a studio singer and as a member of the bands FIREWIND, AVANTASIA, VOODOO CIRCLE, SINBREED, BEYOND THE BRIDGE and SEVENTH AVENUE.By the age of 14, he joined THE PREACHERS (Wolfsburg). Two years later the band regrouped itself under the name SEVENTH AVENUE. From then on Herbie took over lead vocals, lead guitars, the songwriting and the arrangements. Since 2000 he has been producing the band’s albums himself. In the following years the band toured throughout Central Europe, South America and Scandinavia. During this time Herbie worked with producers such as Victor Smolski (RAGE).In 2001, music producer Sascha Paeth (AVANTASIA) asked Herbie to sing backing vocals on RHAPSODY’s album “Power of the Dragonflame“. Since then, Herbie Langhans has been guest singer for various international productions, such as AVANTASIA, AINA, KAMELOT or BEYOND THE BLACK, at Sascha Paeth’s Gate Studio.In 2005, he joined the power metal band SINBREED (involving Frederik Ehmke, BLIND GUARDIAN) and published the three internationally successful albums “When Worlds Collide“, "Shadows“ and "Master Creator".In 2010, Herbie became part of the progressive metal band BEYOND THE BRIDGE. Their debut “The Old Man and the Spirit“ gained great recognition by critics and the press. In the current line up, Herbie Langhans and Maggy Luyten (AYREON, BEAUTIFUL SIN) form the band’s singing duo.In 2015, Herbie Langhans and Jennifer Haben (BEYOND THE BLACK) performed the official Wacken anthem during the ROCK MEETS CLASSIC show at the W:O:A.In 2015, he joined Tobias Sammet’s AVANTASIA as lead- and back vocalist for their album “Ghostlights“. The song “DRACONIAN LOVE“, a powerful duet between Sammet and Herbie, became the second single. Since 2016 he is a permanent band member and performed the AVANTASIA "Ghostlights world tour“ along with other top rock singers, such as Jorn Lande (JORN), Eric Martin (MR BIG), Bob Catley (MAGNUM), Michael Kiske (ex HELLOWEEN), Geoff Tate (Ex QUEENSRYCHE) and Ronnie Atkins (PRETTY MAIDS).In January 2017 Herbie collaborated with Alex Beyrodt (Primal Fear, Rock Meets Classic) and Mat Sinner (Sinner, Primal Fear, Rock Meets Classic) and thus, became the new lead vocalist of VOODOO CIRCLE. Their album "Raised on Rock" was issued in 2018. Moreover, he produced and released the debut of his own band RADIANT in November 2018.In March 2020 he became the official singer of the Greek power metal band FIREWIND, founded by heavy metal guitarist Gus G (ex-Ozzy Osbourne, ex-Arch Enemy).Furthermore Herbie has founded a new melodic metal band named SONIC HAVEN, signed by Frontiers Records.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is excited to announce the signing of Germany's Sonic Haven, a new band conceived and fronted by vocalist Herbie Langhans, one of the most gifted metal singers of the scene. His voice has gained him international recognition, both as a studio singer and as a member of the bands Avantasia, Voodoo Circle, SinBreed, Beyond The Bridge and recently Firewind. Sonic Haven joins Frontiers Music Srl's ever expanding roster of metal bands.Herbie has put together a really outstanding line-up of talent, including André Hilgers (Bonfire, Rage, Silent Force) on drums, Carsten Stepanowicz (Radiant) on guitars and Dominik Stotzem (Beyond The Bridge) on bass. Their debut album is currently being recorded and produced by Herbie himself with none other than Sascha Paeth (Avantasia, Kamelot, Beyond The Black, Sascha Paeth's Masters Of Ceremony, etc.) handling mixing and with Miro adding his special touch on orchestrations.Herbie says: "I am happy to announce that I am back with a new metal band, called Sonic Haven. For the last few years, a lot of fans have asked me if I will do something again in the style of German melodic power metal. The answer is yes and here we are with a great line-up and an amazing album in the works. I can't wait to release it and especially to hear what you think about it! With the support of Frontiers Records we hope to create something big ... now we need your support to metal on with us!"Get ready for a new German metal sensation coming in 2021... Sonic Haven is eager to unleash their power metal fury on the world!

Line-Up:

Herbie Langhans - vocals
Carsten Stepanowicz - guitar
Dominik Stotzem - bass
André Hilgers - drums

Tracklist:

01. Vagabond
02. Back To Mad
03. Nightmares
04. Keep The Flame Alive
05. End Of The World
06. The Darker Side
07. I Believe
08. Save The Best For Last
09. Blind The Enemy
10. From White To Black
11. Striking Back

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných