Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Seven Ravens consisting of many well known musicians such as lead vocalist Michael Bormann (Jaded Heart, Bonfire, Silent Force), bassist Tony Franklin (The Firm, Blue Murder), bassist Donnie Van Stavern (Riot, Alcatrazz), drummer Bobby Jarzombek (Riot, Rob Halford, Sebastian Bach), drummer Matt Starr (Mr. Big, Ace Frehley, Black Swan), drummer Kevin Soffera (Seether, Breaking Benjamin) and guitarist James Lepak will be releasing their debut album Barely Hanging On later this year.

Album:

Seven Ravens consisting of many well known musicians such as lead vocalist Michael Bormann (Jaded Heart, Bonfire, Silent Force), bassist Tony Franklin (The Firm, Blue Murder), bassist Donnie Van Stavern (Riot, Alcatrazz), drummer Bobby Jarzombek (Riot, Rob Halford, Sebastian Bach), drummer Matt Starr (Mr. Big, Ace Frehley, Black Swan), drummer Kevin Soffera (Seether, Breaking Benjamin) and guitarist James Lepak will be releasing their debut album Barely Hanging On later this year.Seven Ravens‘ “Story”, which is outlined on the Rat Hole website, indicates: “My name is Scott Bazzett. James LePak and I have been writing songs together since back in the late 80s. Over the years, we have moved on (both geographically to other states, and in life, to other careers), but we kept in touch and kept writing together. Originally, we sent tapes back and forth through the mail, and as technology improved, we were eventually able to share files online. All together, the two of us have collaborated on over 100 recordings to date: me, writing lyrics and vocal melodies and James playing the guitars and working out song architecture. Finally, in 2020, with the songs coming out really well, and improvements in recording quality, I decided it was time to take it to the next level. I have been singing on songs with James for over 30 years, but they deserved more than I could give anymore, so I began reaching out to other artists. First to find a top notch singer, then someone to upgrade the bass and drums. I reached for the stars, and damn if I didn’t grab some…”

Line Up:

Guitars: James LePak
Vocals: Michael Bormann (PowerWorld, Redrum, Silent Force, Bloodbound)
Bass: Tony Franklin (Marty Friedman, Ironwill, Freakshow)
Fretless Bass: Donnie Van Stavern (S.A. Slayer, Riot V)
Drums: Matt Starr (Ace Frehley, Bang Tango)
Drums: Bobby Jarzombek (Painmuseum, Juggernaut, Fates Warning)
Drums: Kevin Soffera (Shadow Gallery)

Tracklist:

01. Wouldn’t Change A Thing
02. Wake Up
03. Keep A Light On
04. Cold
05. Barely Hanging On
06. Prove Me Wrong
07. Buried Alive
08. Web of Lies
09. Playing With Fire
10. Time Is A Thief
11. Down In Flames

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných