Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 100 mb

Bio:

Formed in December 2010 by members of Madhouse Florian Gutenthaler, Stefan Gutenthaler and Michael Sulzbachner together with new drummer Georg Markhart.KÜENRING is a Heavy Metal band from Lower Austria/Vienna. Their music is heavily influenced by 80s Heavy Metal acts like JUDAS PRIEST, SCORPIONS and many more.The music of KÜENRING could be described as heavily influenced by 80s Heavy Metal, combining these influences with all kinda elements from other genres - briefly speaking: we do how we feel!

Album:

This is the second full-length album released in '21 by the four-piece legitimate Heavy Metal band with twin G. from Austria, formed in '10. I haven't heard them before, but this is a great band! The band has a catchy classic heavy metal/hard rock sound that is completely '80s oriented, which is great! This is good! Highly recommended! 10 tracks. German edition.Formed in 2010, and the name of the band is related to the "Kuenringer", a middle-age ministerial house. According to our local legends, they were feared robber knights and tales about them remain until today. So far, we put out two demo EPs ("Death Awaits" in 2011, "The Nameless Fallen" in 2013) and a full-length album called "Küenring" in 2017 and our new record is going to be released very soon and we are lookin' forward to it! We are four members: My brother Florian Gutenthaler is playing guitar, Michael Sulzbachner is the second guitar man, Sebastian Sauer is our drummer and I am the singer and bass player.No, it's called "Neon Nights", but "Winter's Dreams" sounds nice too, that may be a good name for a future release.But now, we are very happy that we can release our record soon, on April 30th. We wanted to release it earlier originally but due to covid, everything was a bit delayed. But anyway,we are glad that soon everybody can listen to the whole thing. The mood of the record is intended to feel like being part of a big city night and that also is reflected well through the cover artwork I think. I don't wanna say too much, it's best when you just give it a listen.We were reaching out to several labels and are very happy that we won Underground Power Records for releasing our record. If we hadn't found any label we would have released it ourselves, but I think it is better to work with a label for reaching more people that are potentially interested in our music because normally the label's in touch with other labels and distribution partners working with bands in a similar genre, maybe around the globe, which is a great benefit. Also, usually you don't have to pay all the pressing costs for your record.

Line-Up:

Stefan Gutenthaler - Bass, Vocals (2010-present) - See also: Madhouse (Aut)
Michael Sulzbachner - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Madhouse (Aut)
Florian Gutenthaler - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Madhouse (Aut)
Sebastian Sauer - Drums (2015-present)

Tracks:

01. Dead On
02. Don't Give a Shit
03. Tomorrow
04. Demon
05. 26a
06. Finish Line
07. Torn Apart (While Alive)
08. Danger Zone
09. Further on Through the Night
10. Streetlight Dream

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný