Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984
Style : AOR , Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Ya Ya (originally known as “The Lea Hart Band”) was founded by the original band’s namesake, who had previously been the frontman for “The Roll Ups” in the United Kingdom.As a solo artist previous to that, Hart had supported Judas Priest on their 1978 British tour. Ya Ya, feautred guitarist Ray Callcut, as well as ex-Panache members, Terry Stevens and Graham Garrett, on bass and drums respectively.This band was formed out of The Lea Hart Band, which opted for a name change following a tour of India and the far east. The band signed to North American label Scotti Bros. The debut featured session appearances from Joan Jett, Jeff Peters (bass) and also noted keyboard player Nick Coler.Ya Ya scored a major coup by having three songs included on the film soundtrack to “Revenge Of The Nerds”. Another release was the 7” single, “Don’t Talk”, which was paired as a split release on Scotti Bros. with Revenge’s “They’re So Incredible”, which was produced by Lea Hart in 1984.Progress was such that Warner Bros. snapped up the band but not before Hart was fired for apparently “being too Rock n’ Roll”. Hart subsequently formed the short-lived Destroyer in 1988 with ex-Tank guitarist Cliff Evans. After this band, Lea Hart then fronted Fastway before finding a career as a successful producer and manager for Paul Di’Anno, as well as other musicians.A second album did finally emerge, with ex-Samson vocalist Sam Blewitt, but was withdrawn almost immediately and so is very scarce.Callcut is now a renowned session player as well as being part of the notorious ad hoc live band “Lend Us A Quid” alongside Foreigner and Bad Company bassist Rick Wills, as well as Bad Company[artist] guitarist Dave Colwell.Blewitt, now known as Sam Blue, later fronted Ultravox and appears as guest vocalist on Ten guitarist Vinny Burn’s 1999 solo album “The Journey”.

Album:

Besides 80's soundtrack buffs, Ya Ya seem to be infamous amongst hard rock/AOR aficionados for the singer's tenure in another venerate hard rock band, Fastway, which featured ex Motorhead guitarist, Fast Eddie Clarke. Lea Hart left as vocalist of Ya Ya after Scarred, later replacing original Fastway singer, Dave King, on their 1988 album On Target. That same year, Ya Ya released their 2nd and final album, and while not as good as this one, it has a few really good songs. Fastway fans seem to have a similar opinion of the "new" material with Hart, but the only album of theirs that I really like is 1988's On Target. I prefer the cheesey 80's sound to their more blues rock beginnings.

Line Up:

Sam Blue [aka Sam Blewitt] (lead vocals)
Ray Calcutt (guitar, vocals)
Graham Garrett (drums, percussion)
Terry Stevens (bass)
Lea Hart (vocals, 1984-86)

Tracklist:

01. Don't Talk 4:02
02. She Don't Wanna Know 3:50
03. We've Only Tonight 3:29
04. Those Eyes 2:53
05. Dead Lovers 4:28
06. Stop...Breaking Me Up 3:55
07. Just Go 3:33
08. Talk to Me 4:39
09. Cut Me Up 4:17
10. Are You Ready ? 4:01

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1984 / NEWS 1984"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní