Bon Jovi - The Slippery When Wet Outtakes (Demos Edition) (1986)

hudební novinky 1986 / music news 1986
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 18:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1986 (Demos Version)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 192 kbps + scans + Videos
Size : 245 mb

Bio:

Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), guitarist Phil X, bassist Hugh McDonald, keyboardist David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres.The band's lineup has remained mostly static during its history, the only exception being the 1994 dismissal of bass player Alec John Such. In 1986, Bon Jovi achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, Slippery When Wet. The band's fourth album, New Jersey was equally successful in 1988, and between 1986—1995, Bon Jovi had 13 U.S. Top 40 hits, including four number-one songs on the Billboard Hot 100: "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Livin' on a Prayer", "Bad Medicine", and "I'll Be There for You".Other Top 10 record chart hits included "Wanted Dead or Alive", "Born to Be My Baby", "Lay Your Hands on Me", "Bed of Roses" and "Always". The success of Bon Jovi's 2000 single, "It's My Life", helped introduce them to a younger audience, as has the use of different styles in their music, such as the appearance of country in 2007's Lost Highway. Lost Highway debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, as did 2009's The Circle. On March 12, 2013, Bon Jovi released their 12th studio album, What About Now.Thus far, Bon Jovi has released 12 studio albums, plus three compilations and two live albums. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, having sold more than 130 million records worldwide,[4] and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans. Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006.The band was also honored with the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards in 2004,and as songwriters and collaborators, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora were inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.In January 2012, Jon Bon Jovi stated that they were working on a twelfth studio album,[36] and in a live show in August 2012, Jon Bon Jovi played an acoustic version of a song that was announced to be on the upcoming album.In October 2012, Bon Jovi announced Because We Can, a new world tour for 2013, in support of their new album, What About Now, which was released on March 12, 2013. The tour will start in February and will visit North America, Europe, Africa, the Far East, Australia and Latin America.On November 27, 2012, Bon Jovi released a new live video album, called Inside Out, made up of content from shows at the O2 Arena, MetLife Stadium, and Madison Square Garden. The album was first shown at movie theaters, with screenings preceded by a question-and-answer session with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, David Bryan and Tico Torres streamed live from a theater in New York, and was subsequently made available for purchase on iTunes.On March 14, 2013, Bon Jovi appeared on the results show of American Idol and played one song, Because We Can, from their new album What About Now.

Album:

It's not strange the interest in BON JOVI's demos from their 'Slippery When Wet' era, because this is the band's more popular, best-selling album to date.Even someone, some time ago, pressed on CD (and a quite well done Bootleg including artwork) all these pre-production demos for sale. Sadly, what it is not so good is the tape transfer audio quality.Anyway, it's very interesting to hear the genesis of such classics like "You Give Love A Bad Name", "Wanted Dead Or Alive" or "Livin' On A Prayer".Additionally, there's the early versions of songs that never were included into the final release. "Borderline" was a single B-side (featured here in a demo form), but "Game Of The Heart" (wrongly titled Give My Heart), "Lonely in The Night" and "Deep Cuts The Night" (wrongly titled Dick After Night !), never were finished and remain unreleased.I did a very quick 'remastering' of these tracks to clean and enhance the sound a bit. Got the Bootleg in lossless format but I encoded the resulting files into VBR mp3, it's more than enough, believe me.As bonus, I've added a couple of tracks from other source that sound slightly better.

Line-Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Richie Sambora – lead guitar, background vocals
David Bryan – keyboards, background vocals
Alec John Such – bass, background vocals
Tico Torres – drums

Tracklist:

01. You Give Love A Bad Name
02. Without Love
03. Wild in The Streets
04. Wanted Dead Or Alive
05. Raise Your Hands
06. Never Enough (Bonus Track)
07. Edge of a Broken Heart
08. Borderline
09. Give My Heart (Game Of The Heart) (Bonus Track)
10. I'd Die for You
11. Let It Rock
12. Social Disease
13. Livin' on a Prayer
14. Lonely in The Night (Bonus Track)
15. Dick After Night (Deep Cuts The Night) (Bonus Track)
16. Never Say Goodbye
17. Deep Cuts The Night (Different source)
18. Game Of The Heart (Different source)

+ Video "Raise Your Hands" (Official Video)
+ Video "Without Love (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1986 / NEWS 1986"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný