Bad Company - Here Comes Trouble (Japan Edition) (1992)

hudební novinky 1992 / music news 1992
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Jan 2023, 13:38

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Classic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Bad Company are a British rock supergroup formed in Westminster, London in 1973 by two former Free band members – singer Paul Rodgers and drummer Simon Kirke – as well as Mott the Hoople guitarist Mick Ralphs and King Crimson bassist Boz Burrell. Peter Grant, who managed the rock band Led Zeppelin, also managed Bad Company until 1982.Bad Company enjoyed great success throughout the 1970s. Their first three albums, Bad Company (1974), Straight Shooter (1975) and Run With the Pack (1976), reached the top five in the album charts in both the UK and US.Many of their singles, such as "Bad Company", "Can't Get Enough", "Good Lovin' Gone Bad", and "Feel Like Makin' Love", remain staples of classic rock radio.

Album:

Here Comes Trouble is the 10th studio album by the English hard rock band Bad Company, it would be the last studio album with Brian Howe as lead vocalist. The album was released in September 1992. The cover is an image by Mark Vincent of his young brother in front of a chopper. The title track received some airplay on classic rock radio, although "How About That" was the biggest single from the album, spending six weeks at the top of the Album Rock Tracks chart in the US.All songs written by Brian Howe and Terry Thomas, except where noted.ast with lead vocalist Brian Howe.The title track from this album received some major air play on Classic rock radio, although How About That was the biggest single from the album, spending six weeks at the top of the Album Rock Tracks chart.The Swansong of Brian Howe fronted Bad Company. While certainly not as good as the previous two releases as it contains more filler, this is still a decent release for me. How About That is good lyrically but lacks power I think; Stranger Than Fiction is definitely a winner for me and has a great chorus; Here Comes Trouble is another winner and could easily be taken off the previous two albums; Hold Onto My Heart is a workable ballad but misses the mark for me; Brokenhearted is another powerful rocker with catchy vocals; finally, My Only One is a Kirke sung synth-ballad, which works very well. As for the guitars, they definitely seem stuck in the 70s but then Mick Jones of Foreigner or Frankie Sullivan of Survivor weren't exactly known for their shredding either and those bands had a lot of success around the same time as Bad Company with Brian Howe, so they don't sound too out of place to me. A good release but not essential like the previous two.

Line-Up:

Brian Howe – vocals, saxophone
Mick Ralphs – guitar, keyboards
Felix Krish – bass
Simon Kirke – drums, vocals (track 11)

+

Terry Thomas - Guitar, Keyboards, Hammond Organ and Backing Vocals
Backing Vocals - Birdinia Armbruster, Richa Sands, Snovia Pierre
Dave "Bucket" Colwell – guitar
Richard Cottle – keyboards on track 11

Production:

Produced and Mixed by Terry Thomas
Engineered by Andrew Scarth at Livingston Studios, London
Additional Engineering by Vince McCartney at Compass Point Studios
Mixed at Livingston Studios, London
Mastered at The Hit Factory by Dennis King

Tracklist:

01. How About That 5:27
02. Stranger Than Fiction 5:14
03. Here Comes Trouble 4:10
04. This Could be the One 5:18
05. Both Feet in the Water 4:44
06. Take This Town 4:17
07. What About You 3:55
08. Little Angel 5:03
09. Hold on to My Heart 4:40
10. Brokenhearted 4:48
11. My Only One 5:01

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1992 / NEWS 1992"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný