Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Hair Metal , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 78 mb

Bio:

Founded in the mid-Eigthies by L.A. resident axe-man J.P. Cervoni, NOVA REX never surpassed its indie status but managed to release by themselves a bunch of very interesting albums.Their debut "Blow Me Away" gained cult devotion among Melodic Hard Rock / AOR aficionados, and rightly so.Budweiser presents NOVA REX..the band that has brought you 32 years of kick ass rock-n-roll. NOVA REX has been featured in the hilarious hair metal documentary, "Nova Rex: Ain't Easy Being Cheesy", which has been seen by millions on Documentary Channel and Netflix. They have also been featured in a new film, "Hair I Go Again" with members of Warrant, Tesla, Quiet Riot, etc. Being ranked in the top 50 of the Greatest Hair Bands of the 80's by VH-1, you don't want to miss this! Now with their brand new highly anticipated album release, "Nova Rex: Rock Star Roadshow" hitting the airwaves, NOVA REX brings the ultimate rock show to you!

Album:

Nova Rex was one of the best indie American bands out there during the early Nineties, and while their melodic hard rock sound was not the most original, when they decided to mix it with AOR flavors the results were delicious.A melodic rock gem with incredible hooks and widely considered to be Nova Rex's finest moment, 1992's " Blow Me Away" virtually defined "arena rock" featuring "Alone Tonight" and the power ballad "Think Of Me". The album showcases JP Cervoni's dynamic guitar riffs. Sought after by many collectors , Blow Me Away is now widely available for all of you AOR / Hair Metal maniacs!Great CD, especially once you get into the middle of it. After the so-so first 2 tracks, I had no idea the surprise that was in store for me: 3 AOR winners in a row! This triple crown starts with the keyboard-powered "Children of the Night", then the Dakota-ish "Can't Find Love" with the satisfying "Alone Tonight" giving you the hat trick. "Alone Tonight" sounds A LOT like The Storm or Two Fires. The 2 tracks before and after prove inconsequential: the action's at this indie gem's sweet center.

Line Up:

Abbie Stancato - lead vocals
Kenny Wilkerson - bass guitar
J.P. Cervoni - lead and rhythm guitars
Tim Berry - drums

+ Tony Artino - guitars in 7, guitar solo in 3

Tracklist:

01. Bitch
02. Think Of Me
03. Children of the Night
04. Can't Find Love
05. Alone Tonight
06. Black and Blues
07. Blow Me Away

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1992 / NEWS 1992"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní