Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 80 mb

Bio:

Tokyo Rose, an outstanding group from the Jamestown / Dunkirk area.The band started playing out in 1986, in up-state New York, Jamestown, Buffalo, New York City.They recorded their first songs at the Hit Factory in NYC.The music never was released.In 1992 the band was signed to American Empire Records, where they then released the self-titled CD Tokyo Rose. Their music was very well received and sold very well overseas.The Band is similar Autograph,Valet Parking,Jag Wire,Mirror and other rar Bands.Tokyo Rose is fronted by vocalist Jeff Axelson. Kirk Lombardo plays the keyboard and does some vocals along with guitarist Keith Medley. Eli Tederous plays bass and Tim Edborg is the drummer. Although spokesman Medley describes the group's music as "good, solid, radio rock," you won't hear them doing any cover songs.The band has built its reputation and bet its future on original music.So far, it looks like a gamble that has at least a chance of paying off.Tokyo Rose signed a recording contract about seven months ago with Panama Records, a New York City record company associated with the Hit Factory, a large studio.

Keith Medley (guitar) - A guitarist for over 35 years, I have been involved in both original music bands,and cover music bands since the early 70's.In 1984 i was the guitarist and main song writer for the band "Tokyo Rose".The band recorded a album at the Hit Factory in New York City,for there record label Panama Records,but was never released. After that we recorded a album for Empire Records in Ithaca N.Y.,that was released in 1989. I still play out a few times a month in a local cover band, and have fun writing and recording my originals in my small home studio.

Album:

Nice sounding band that came out of the San Diego area like a mixed bag of melodic hard rock/glam.You'll hear catchy hooks and just a hint of keys. Vocalist Jeff Axelson is very similar sounding to NITRO's J. Gillette. Their sound can be compared to a mix of early CINDERELLA, NITRO, AUTOGRAPH with hints of MOTLEY CRUE and POISON.Jeff Axelson's voice for me it was like a mix of Tom Keifer (Cinderella,that was very accurate from you Japangea),Hamie(Heavy Pettin),Stephan Kaemmerer(Frontline/Germany/) & Rick Sanford (Legs Diamond)..Delbert was accurate with the keys and catchy hooks issue,it made the sound closer to AOR in certain parts..."Is There Anybody Out There" really liked it,a highlight,"Just A Matter Of Time" did the same effect like the opening track,"Felony Loves" ,"Bad Mistakes" another highlight,"Carry Me Away" nice ballad,nice chorus,"All Night Long" for me the best track,AOR influenced...decent effort..check this act out!.

Line Up:

Jeff Axelson - lead vocals
Keith Medley - guitar, backing vocals
Eli Tederous - bass
Tim Edborg - drums
Kirk Lombardo - keyboards, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Is There Anybody Out There
02. Just A Matter of Time
03. Ain't She Sweet
04. Felony Loves
05. Bad Mistakes
06. Carry Me Away
07. Rumors
08. Just Walk Away
09. All Night Long

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1992 / NEWS 1992"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní