Lancia - Lancia (1992) (Japan Edition 1993)

hudební novinky 1993 / music news 1993
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Apr 2023, 09:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992 (Japan Edition 1993)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Hair Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Lancia was a hard rock band from Los Angeles, California, USA, that was formed in 1990.Lancia was known earlier as Pair-a-dice on the Sunset strip.Lancia was a talented modern day Van Halen during the early 90s with a amazing front-man and lead vocalist Paul Lancia - see also: ex-Pair-A-Dice.Self titled album released in 1992...in Japan in 1993.

Album:

Japan import of this brilliant debut from Hollywood hard rock/glam rockers, Lancia (known earlier as Pair-a-dice on the Sunset strip). Released in Japan on the major label "Canyon" records, and domestically only as an independent (indie) release, thus... virtually extinct on CD today. Out of print in Japan as well.One of the greatest melodic hard rock/hair-metal indies to ever grace the scene, and worth every damn penny you spend to obtain a copy for your collection.Awesome vocals and guitar on this one! Highly recommended for MHR fans (especially Hardline,Brunette,Firehouse enthusiasts).When i started to listen to this album i was astonished with the open track "You Can't Keep A Good Man Down" with that energetic beat and some killer bass lines courtesy of Mr Billings but then the second track made me feel like ???¿¿¿...didn't like it at all and of course i was temerous that the rest of the album was on the same line,i mean,one good song and then disaster but man was i mistaken!!!..after track 3 all hell broke loose!!!being the highlight song "Sweet Melody" with that mix of Glam and AOR.Very nice melodic album keeping the 80's alive.Lancia is a bit hard to describe as they are similar in style to a softer Dokken, but similar to Warrant, Firehouse, Cry Wolf...By now you get the picture. Yes Sweet Melody, Goodbye and The Promise are three killers. From track 1 to 9 the cd is a 10/10. The last two tracks are very week and boring. You can skip. They may also appeal to fans of Skid Row.Greatest band in the indie’s american scene of ever,IMO.They joint in a perfect way melodick hard rock with killer glam riffs and rhythms,awesome voice by Paul Lancia,fantastic and stunning choruses around all killer songs performed by high quality musicians,really a shame they didn t sign for a major(especially for production,excellent but not awesome and guitar solo soundings).Can t live without hearing this cd once every 2 months,they are not inferior to cult bands like Danger Danger,Tyketto.

Line-Up:

Vocals – Paul Lancia - see also: ex-Pair-A-Dice
Bass, Vocals – John Billings
Guitar – Bart Walsh
Keyboards, Vocals – Mike Bedik
Drums – Scott Patterson

+ Backing Vocals – Beth Corbett, Corrine Teach, Julie Griffin, Mad Moxi, Mathew Lentz, Michaela Meade

Production:

Engineer – Allen Abrahamson, Jim Mitchell, Tim Boyle
Design [Logo] – John Taylor DisMukes
Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
Recorded At – Take One Studios, Burbank
Mixed At – Can-Am Recorders
Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
Mastered At – Future Disc
Legal – Steve Lowy
Liner Notes – Keiko "Ginger" Suzuki*
Liner Notes [対訳] – Azumi Takahata
Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
Mixed By – Allen Abrahamson (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 8, 9, 11), Jim Mitchell (tracks: 10), Nigel Smith (tracks: 4 to 5, 7)
Photography By – Mike Pinter, William Hames
Producer – Nigel Smith

Tracklist:

01. You Can't Keep A Goodman Down (4:21)
02. Pain Sweet Symphony (4:39)
03. Bad Attitude (4:19)
04. Still In Love (4:04)
05. Sweet Melody (3:50)
06. Jimmy (4:23)
07. Goodbye (4:22)
08. Tattooed Love Toy (4:43)
09. The Promise (5:06)
10. Poetry In Motion (4:14)
11. Wrecking Ball (4:49)

+ Video "Jimmy" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1993 / NEWS 1993"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní