Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Formed 1982 in Laholm, Halland (from 1982-1983 (as Steel Wings).Their debut record appearance was on the British Ebony Records compilation 'Metal Plated (1982)' on which they contributed with the song "Live Your Life". The band later signed a contract with a UK manager (unknown), however this turned out to be a mistake as he wanted money for everything the band did.STEELWINGS was bound to him for about a year before the contract ended in 1986.STEELWINGS began to work on a new demo and also recorded a 7" single issued by the Ljudspåret label in 1988. At this point they was signed by AIR Music who wanted to record an album with them. Their self-titled debut LP was released the following year.STEELWINGS are one of those bands, which are playin those typical eighties scandinavian Melodic / Hard Rock.Their sound is not badly, the “steel wings” flap somewhere between KROKUS, TREAT and EUROPE. Nevertheless, in spite of rockin claim and the excellent skill of the musicians the density of hits is rather few and far between. For me the stuff have got too monotonous, although with songs like the striking “Rising From The Dark” or the fast “Coming To Rock You” or “Move On” they offer some real cool rockers. In my opinion this ultra-rare one should be interesting just only for Hard / Melodic Rock collectors, all the others may save oneself the (probably high) demanded sum of money…Their new album Back shows the band in uncompromising mood and undiminished with age. On Back, the band have paid special attention to keeping that 80’s vibe but with an updated sound, without being too polished.

Album:

STEELWINGS are one of those bands, which are playin those typical eighties scandinavian Melodic / Hard Rock. Their sound is not badly, the “steel wings” flap somewhere between KROKUS, TREAT and EUROPE. Nevertheless, in spite of rockin claim and the excellent skill of the musicians the density of hits is rather few and far between. For me the stuff have got too monotonous, although with songs like the striking “Rising From The Dark” or the fast “Coming To Rock You” or “Move On” they offer some real cool rockers. In my opinion this ultra-rare one should be interesting just only for Hard / Melodic Rock collectors, all the others may save oneself the (probably high) demanded sum of money…

Line Up:

Tommy Soderstrom - Vocals
Krister Andersen - Bass - See also: One Hour Hell
Michael Lindman - Guitars
Gert-Inge Gustafsson - Guitars
Dennis Nybratt - Drums

Tracklist:

01. I Wanna Hear You Screaming 03:39
02. Rising from the Dark 04:07
03. Stand Up and Shout 03:23
04. Bad Boys On the Run 04:10
05. Nightime Is Calling 03:46
06. Coming to Rock You 03:37
07. Fever 03:25
08. Move On 03:59
09. She Is Hot 02:45
10. Rock Ain't Gonna Die 04:34

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1989 / NEWS 1989"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní