Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 231 mb

Bio:

Blue Blud formed in Suffolk in 1986 by brothers and former members of Trespass Mark and Paul Sutcliffe among bassist Dave Crawte, started working as trio on their first effort this 5-tracks ep titled “Liquid N’ Poker” while the band supporting Tygers of Pan Tang on the Geordie band’s British tour that year. Hard rock tunes at its best with blasting guitar riffs super catchy tunes and great musicianship. With the addition of Phil Kane on vocals and Robert Arris on keys the band released their full length debut album in 1987 supported White Lion at London’s Marquee.English melodic hard rock band, made up of a couple of ex NWOBHM band Trespass,members.This great British band is combo of the brothers Paul (drums) and Mark (guitar) Sutcliffe, the together with bassist Dave Crawte (then still rhythm guitar) the core of one of the best combos of the 1979/80 beginning NWOBHM, which unfortunately only resulted in one demo ("Through The Ages"), three singles ("One Of These Days" , "Jealousy" and "Bright Lights") as well as a highly acclaimed sampler contribution ('Visionary' on the Metal Explosion compilation) and then suddenly disappeared again.We're talking about Trespass! But before I get further into raptures - I am still allowed to take a moment of silence at this point - we prefer to concentrate on "The Big Noise". The title already suggests that BLUE BLUD have dedicated themselves to the melodic hard rock of the brand "keyboard-oriented", although Mark's guitar work in places goes far beyond the usual standard in this music genre and sometimes on combos like Dare or Shy to "Excess All Areas" -Times remembered. However, you don't always reach the class of acts mentioned above, a lot sounds too clichéd and artificial. It's actually a shame, because the aforementioned publications document the qualities of the musicians in an impressive way, even if you take today's level as a yardstick. Nevertheless, I will award a small seven, combined with the hope of a return to old virtues (sigh).Taking as their primary influence US stadium rockers Ratt and UKs Whitesnake, the British Blue Bludd managed to insert a limited amount of their own identity into two albums for Music For Nations Records between 1989 and 1991.Comprising Phil Kane (vocals), Mark Sutcliffe (guitar), Rob Ariss (keyboards), Dave Crawte (bass) and Paul Sutcliffe (drums), the nucleus of the band had previously played together in the group Trespass. The Big Noise was an encouraging start, although its slick, heavily stylized sound failed to secure significant sales. That fate also befell Universal Language in 1991, though reviews were largely positive.Debut album is well played melodic rock, with a nice use of keys, in a kind of rawer After Hours vein.The band did release a tougher follow up album, entitled "Universal Language", albeit under a slightly different name spelling of "Blue Blood".Collectors might like to know, this band also have an earlier released ep ("Liqueur n' Poker"), where guitarist Mark Sutcliffe handle lead vocals.

Album:

Blue Blud is a band from England and hit the headlines with their album "The Big Noise" at the end of the 80s. Mark and Paul Sutcliffe and Dave Crawte had been together in the former heavy metal band "Tespass" since 1980 and later founded Blue Blud. There were also singer Phil Kane and keyboardist Rob Ariss. Like so many other bands, they were dedicated to the AOR, melodic rock at the time. Due to the rush of other bands, however, they were never able to establish themselves in the scene. Blue Blud tie in with bands like Bon Jovi, Firehouse and Danger Danger. Due to the somewhat distinctive voice of Phil Kane, the songs never seem like a copy of the named bands, but as independent songs. The lyrics are easy to understand, well played and arranged. The songs can all compete with Bon Jovi and the like. The songs “One More Night”, “Running Back”, “Don't Turn out the Light” and “Secret Lover” are nice heaters. With powerful sounding drums, hellishly good guitar strumming, underlined by keyboard sounds and choirs and Kane's voice a little higher. “Love Grows Wild”, “Never Rains In England”, “My Idea Of Heaven”, “I Can't Wait” and “Road to Ruin” are mid-tempo. Uniquely precisely played. The only ballad is "Night Time City" and you succeeded in heavenly well. The song is introduced with a whiny guitar and then underlines the whole melody of the song with a dreamy keyboard. It's just a hammer ballad.Excellent debut by one of UK s finest commercial hard rock band with perfect balance between guitars & keys,with powerful but also sensational vocals.Blue Blud achieve to combine the big hair metal sound of the 80’s with some more melodic AOR stuff. Some really catchy and anthemic songs are clearly showing that this band could be huge back then. So if you are lookin’ for some big sing-a-long choruses with great guitar work and great performances then this is the album you are looking for.The songs are very good and especially "Can´t Wait" and "Running Back".THE BIG NOISE should have make more impact back then and i consider it essential! Blue Blud rule..I´ve never heard such a quality 80's hard rock band ! !Fans of Tobruk,Garrison,Fastway,Black Rose and Midnight Blue will love this!Amazing album with great songs (probably Kane's voice sounds saturated but honestly well performed).."One More Night" is a good opener,"Running Back" and "Don't Turn Out The Light" became instant faves,"Love Grows Wild(In The Heat)" is a highlight,"Never rains In England" is a killer number,"Secret Lover" is a solid one,"My Idea Of Heaven" just love this song along with "I Can't Wait"...to finish the album another killer song "Road To Ruin".This cd is just absolutly fantastic, it can´t get much better than this.It took me many years to fianally get a copy of Blue Blud,it is unbelivably good if You love Melodic Hard Rock with a slight hint towards great AOR you will be mesmarized by this Gemm, do yourself a big favour a buy this Album you will never regret it,just breathtaking stuff.Blue Blud were a five-piece glam metal band from Sudbury, Suffolk, England. Their earlier sound was heavier than traditional glam metal as a large amount of distortion was applied to the guitars. The band was formed in 1986 by brothers Mark and Paul Sutcliffe together with Dave Crawte from the remains of the NWOBHM (New Wave Of British Heavy Metal) band Trespass. Blue Blud made their first recording, a five track EP named “Liquor & Poker”, as a three-piece band consisting of the Sutcliffe brothers and Dave Crawte. They then secured the support slot for Tygers Of Pan Tang on their 1987 British tour. Phil Kane was later recruited to fill the position of lead vocals and Rob Ariss joined on keyboards. A record deal was signed with Music For Nations and the debut single ‘Running Back’ (12KUT 133) was released. It entered the RAW magazine singles chart in July 1989 at #18 (compiled by Tower Records). It is unknown if a music video was ever produced to promote ‘Running Back’. Autumn 1989 saw the arrival of the debut album ‘The Big Noise’, which was met with limited success. A promotional music video was shot for the track ‘Don’t Turn Out The Light’ but the single was never released.With ‘Pin Up’ Phil now as the frontman, Blue Blud played live with established bands including Lizzy Borden and their friends Tigertailz.The band changed the spelling of its name to ‘Blue Blood’ and released a second studio album, ‘Universal Language’ which did not do as well as its predecessor. By 1992, poor record sales and musical differences within the band were major contributors to Blue Blud’s split. Mark, Phil and Dave went on to revive ‘Trespass’.Blue Blud’s material is deleted and considered rare.

Line-Up:

Phil Kane - lead vocals
Mark Sutcliffe - guitar, vocals - See also: Trespass, ex-Fusion, ex-Track IV, ex-Minor Planet
Paul Sutcliffe - drums, vocals - See also: Trespass, ex-Fusion, ex-Track IV
Dave Crawte - bass, vocals - See also: Trespass, ex-Black Mariah, ex-Track IV
Rob Ariss - keyboards, vocals

Tracklist:

01. One More Night 4:24
02. Running Back 4:44
03. Don't Turn Out the Light 4:48
04. Love Grows Wild (in the Heat) 4:05
05. Never Rains in England 4:45
06. Secret Lover 3:54
07. My Idea of Heaven 3:59
08. I Can't Wait 4:00
09. Night Time City 5:11
10. Road to Ruin 5:33

+ Video "Don't Turn Out the Light" (Official Video)
+ Video "I Can't Wait" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1989 / NEWS 1989"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných