Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Christian Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 269 mb

Bio:

LIAISON is a Christian AOR band formed by brothers Larry and Tim Melby. Dann Huff of GIANT fame supplied additional guitar work to the Bill Baumgert produced 1989 debut. TOTO drummer Jeff Porcaro also contributes as does renowned session guitarist MICHAEL LANDAU. For the 1990 ‘Urgency’ album LIAISON used the services of guitarist Glen Pierce and drummer Doug Matthews. This new duo were both out of the picture by the time of the 1992 ‘Hard Hitter’ record, their places filled by bassist Kelly Burns and drummer Tim Jones.Guests were in evidence in the form of HOUSE OF LORDS guitarist Lanny Cordola, STRYPER guitarist Oz Fox and DAVID LEE ROTH band drummer Gregg Bissonette.Remember Diason? Two brothers Larry and Tim Melby who made a couple of goodish heavy rock/AOR albums through Word here before disappearing from high profile CCM attention. Well, they’re still around and rocking and this 1995 album shows they’ve lost none of their grit. The opener Two Tracks” I’Am Really”Glad I’m Here” cranks up a fearsome riff reminding me slightly of early White Heart while the ballad “Do What Is Good” has an attractive lilting production.

Album:

What 'Liaison' means? - Communication, co-operation, between two or more groups, working together.And that's what the young Melby brothers (Tim & Lary) did here.A great colection of superbly written songs.They were born and raised in western North Dakota, and the Melby home was always filled with music, so Tim and Lary learned to play many musicial instruments at an early age.A hallmark of this album is the top-notch production by Bill Baumgart (Idle cure, Chase), who also helped with the arrangements... and the hire of the monster session guys: musician's musician & teacher Michael Landau on guitars and the world-class drumming of Jeff Porcaro (TOTO).The result is a glossy, harmony-filled album, to enjoy from start to finish.Definitely a must for everybody who loves AOR/Westcoast music in the style of TOTO, White Heart, Giant, Richard Marx...Sure, they are a christian band, but not praising all the time.One of my '89 favorite albums, relatively easy to find on the web, but not @ this quality, including full artwork.

Line-Up:

Lary Melby - Lead Vocals, Guitars, Bass, Backing Vocals, Keyboards
Tim Melby - Guitars, Backing Vocals, Keyboards
Kelly Burns - Bass

Musicians:

Tim Heintz, Bill Baumgart - Keyboards
Jeff Porcaro - Drums
Michael Landau - Guitars
Glen Pearce, Gawain Reifsnyder, Vince Mendoza - Additional Guitars
David Koz - Saxophone
Bill Baumgart - Backing Vocals

Produced by: Bill Baumgart

Tracklist:

01. When The Kingdom Comes Down
02. You Are His Main Concern
03. Go And Sin No More
04. Man With A Mission
05. The Way, The Truth, And Life
06. Kick It Down
07. The Light Is On
08. He Lives
09. Give Me One Day At A Time
10. You've Got My Heart In Your Hands

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1989 / NEWS 1989"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných