Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Steve was the singer, guitarist and songwriter for the million selling 80s band Autograph on RCA records, who were certified gold with their top 40 smash "Turn Up the Radio". Steve studied record production working on multiple projects with his mentors, legendary producers Eddie Kramer (Jimi Hendrix) and Andy Johns (Led Zeppelin). Following Autograph, he spent 7 years as chief staff writer/producer with All Nations Music, where he learned the music publishing business, produced many albums and had over 200 songs released by artists including The Go-Gos, Kenny Rogers, Vixen and Edgar Winter. Some of the artists Steve has since produced include Graham Nash, Jon Secada, En Vogue, Marc Anthony, Cyndi Lauper and Loretta Lynn.In the mid-90s, heavily involved in music for film and television, Steve partnered with Spencer Proffer to write and produce music for over 40 movies including "Gods and Monsters," "Rock Star" and "Shake Rattle and Roll." His many television theme songs include "7th Heaven", "The Never-ending Story", "Kojak" and "Summerland". He has served as Music Coordinator for many productions including MTV's weekly series "Live Through This" and worked on productions for CBS, NBC, ABC, VH1, Showtime and HBO. Steve was winner of both CableACE and DOVE award nominations and served as Creative Director at Morling Manor Music and Media where worked closely with Spencer Proffer on the design, strategy and implementation of countless music based projects. In 2002, he became General Manager of Fender records, a label he and Proffer architected for Fender musical instruments.More recently, he became General Manager of for Meteor 17, a West Hollywood based media convergence company, designing and executing music and strategies for artists and companies. In 2007, he was appointed General Manager of USA-Yahoo! Music, a new music venture between NBC/Universal/USA and Yahoo! to discover and develop emerging talent. Steve also continues to write, produce and license music for his publishing company - Plunksongs and for various projects.Re-formed "Autograph" with new musicians after performing on the "Rock Star" film soundtrack and realizing how much he missed his former band.Was in a virtual band called "Winslow Leach" after Autograph dissolved for the first time.Was in rock band "Silver Condor" with "Journey" member Neal Schon.Is an accomplished producer having produced artists such as Cyndi Lauper, Graham Nash and Mark Anthony.Was the lead singer/songwriter of rock band "Autograph".

Album:

This one of my favorite albums. If it was possible to wear out a Cd I would have done it with "My Attitude". Steve's solo work shows how his writing ability with Autograph was mostly Steve's impute. If this album was released in 1987 it would have been a huge money maker for S.Plunkett. Unfortunately the sound of the 80's has been hard to find any more through all the current so called rock thats out there. Steve's never lost his ear for that quality sound. Hope he's going to pry himself away from his TV soundtrack work to kick out another album some day. When I think of 80s hard rock/metal a few bands automatically come to mind and make me smile,one is Y&T and the other is Autograph,there was just a really special sound that these bands had. The music had an edge and yet you could almost see the smile and gleam in the eyes of these bands,they were having fun! It wasn't all serious doom and gloom these guys knew how to have fun,party,and sing darn good music and it showed!All this leads me to my review of Steve Plunkett's debut solo album 'My Attitude'I think this CD proves that Autograph had a few more great albums in them before they vanished from the scene. It also shows that Steve was one heck of a great songwriter.These songs have such a great vibe,especially the opening track 'Heavy Pettin' and the 2nd song 'Louie Louie'it sounds very similar to the first Autograph album 'sign in please' and a bit like the 'Missing Pieces' album from Autograph not really any giant leaps forward but honestly any drastic change would have ruined this...The biggest surprise for me was finding one of my favorite songs on here 'If I Had My Way' (which is a beautiful love ballad) that first was on Every Mother's Nightmare's CD 'Wake Up Screaming' I was so happy to hear this song on here,and Steve does an amazing job with it.The album is very consistant,not a lot of songs jump out but none let you down either,it's very balanced and the production is top notch,not to mention Steve is singing as great as ever!I found this CD by accident (luckily) and I'm glad I bought it.the upside - great 80's style music,performed expertly,the best songs are 'Heavy Pettin' 'Louie Louie' and 'If I Had My Way' but it's really strong the whole way through the downside - aside from those mentioned,the rest of the songs don't really jump out at you as singles,but that's okay because it sounds great start to finish and it's more of a total experience then 1 or 2 great songs alone,which is the sign of a great CD,the only other negative is I really wish Autograph or Steve would continue to make great music like this,I really miss it the bottom line - this is perfect for any fan of 80s style hard rock music,it will take you back to a simpler time,great riffs,great singing all done with a smile....I recommend it!!!

Line Up:

Steve Plunkett - vocals, guitars, bass (Ex-AUTOGRAPH)

Tracklist:

01. Heavy Pettin' 4:00
02. Louie, Louie 3:14
03. Every Little Word 3:35
04. If I Had My Way 4:14
05. Think About It 3:57
06. So Mysterious 4:29
07. My Attitude 3:45
08. You Make Me Bleed 4:43
09. Personality 3:53
10. Flesh And Desire 3:51
11. Dead End Street 4:01
12. When The Tables Turn 5:33
13. Louie, Louie (Club Mix) 4:48 (Bonus Track)
14. Louie, Louie (Dub Mix) 3:19 (Bonus Track)
15. Turn Up The Radio (Edit) 5:53 (Bonus Track)
16. Turn Up The Radio (Regular) 4:21 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1991 / NEWS 1991"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní