Pink Cream 69 - Pink Cream 69 (1989) (Japan Edition 1991)

hudební novinky 1991 / music news 1991
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Nov 2020, 19:05

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989 (Japan Edition 1991)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Pink Cream 69 is a German hard rock/heavy metal band founded in 1987 in Karlsruhe, Germany by Andi Deris, Dennis Ward, Kosta Zafiriou and Alfred Koffler. The band gained their first contract by winning music magazine Metal Hammer 's newcomer competition in Ludwigsburg one year after forming. In 1994, Andi Deris left the band to join German power metal band Helloween. He was replaced by British singer David Readman.The band, often referred to as The Pinkies, became a five-piece in 2003, when Uwe Reitenauer was hired to support neuropathic guitar player Alfred Koffler.On 5 March 2012 it was announced that drummer Kosta Zafiriou had left the band, due to his various activities as a manager at the company Bottom Row and as the drummer and manager of the new band Unisonic, which also features Dennis Ward. He was replaced by band's good friend and longtime drum tech Chris Schmidt, who has previously played with Sunstorm project (along with Dennis Ward and Uwe Reitenauer), Harry Hess' FIRST SIGNAL and more.

Album:

Pink Cream 69 was the first full-length album from Pink Cream 69. It was released in 1989.Though this isn't exactly a metal album in its sense -- it draws much, much more from 1980s hard rock -- it's one of my favorites from the so-called "hair band" genre, which I have something of a love/hate relationship with. It has a sound remotely similar to Motley Crue, David Lee Roth, and Bon Jovi, but has its own sound, and is a little bit faster-paced and heavier in its instruments with a little less BS in its themes -- it's not exactly "cock rock."Andi Deris, who later joined Helloween, does the vocals for this album, and sings with more range and vocal ability than the average 80s hard rock band. The guitar solos aren't over the top, but are well-done. The guitar solos are well played and tie the songs together well, the riffs are solid for hard rock, and the bassist is very noticeable and adds a lot. It's something of a pop album, and I'm surprised it didn't have more success -- almost all of the songs on the album stand out, and are very catchy. Some of them are rather cheesy, but they're well done enough that I can see past it.If you happen to also like 80s-style hard rock in addition to metal, you'll probably love this album.

Line Up:

Andi Deris - vocals
Alfred Koffler - guitar
Dennis Ward - bass
Kosta Zafiriou - drums, keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Take Those Tears
02. Sugar for Love
03. Rolling Down a Thunder
04. One Step into Paradise
05. Close Your Eyes
06. Welcome the Night
07. Partymaker
08. Hit the Bottom Row
09. Parasite
10. I Only Wanna Be for You
11. Child of Sorrows
12. World of Promises
13. Shadows Are Falling
14. White Men Do No Reggae (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1991 / NEWS 1991"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných