Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Started in 1997 by one of Decibel Magazine's Top 20 Death Metal Guitarists of All Time, Erik Rutan (of Morbid Angel & Ripping Corpse), HATE ETERNAL has easily become one of the most prominent names in the extreme metal scene with Terrorizer Magazine recognizing the group as one of the Top 8 Bands of the last Decade! Erik Rutan, J.J. Hrubovcak and Chason Westmoreland weave complex riffs, devastating drums, and truly ferocious vocals into a new masterpiece - INFERUS. The new album is already listed as one of the most anticipated albums of 2015. It’s heavy, it’s catchy, it’s innovative!Though the band has experienced great success since its beginning in 1997, HATE ETERNAL are no strangers to turmoil and strife. In 2002, Erik chipped vertebrae in his neck in a van accident on tour and spent the next couple of months out of commission. During this period, band members withdrew from tours mere weeks from start date. This included a tour on which a London show was filmed for the band’s first-ever live DVD. Replacements were found and the tours continued on as planned. One of the most unfortunate events was the untimely passing of bassist and dear friend, Jared Anderson, who passed in October 2006 while in talks to rejoin the band. None of the issues ever kept HATE ETERNAL from its trajectory. Almost three years after the metal masterpiece, "I, Monarch", HATE ETERNAL returned to the death metal scene with a new record. Fury and Flames, the band’s fourth studio album, marked the start of a new chapter in HATE ETERNAL’s already illustrious career. Fury and Flames was hailed as a diverse, heavy, chaotic and emotionally fueled record and saw the band on the road in the U.S. and Europe including the large European summer festival circuit (Party San, Summer Breeze and Brutal Assault).For the writing and recording of Phoenix Amongst the Ashes, HATE ETERNAL recruited J.J. Hrubovcak on bass to join the devastating trio. In terms of the writing on Phoenix Amongst the Ashes, Rutan stated “it was my goal to expand upon what the band has done in the past, and add new dynamics and twists to the traditional, dissonant HATE ETERNAL style, yet keep it in the same vein. It took the three of us really pushing ourselves, and digging deep into the essence of who we are as musicians and writers and players to create something very unique and special.” The touring cycle for this record took the band to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America as well as the standard U.S. and European tours.Following Jade Simonetto's departure, the band recruited Chason Westmoreland on drums and signed with Season of Mist for release of their sixth full-length masterpiece titled Infernus. It was recorded at frontman Erik Rutan’s own Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, FL with mastering handled by Alan Douches of West West Side. This time, artist Eliran Kantor (Hatebreed, Testament, Soulfly) was recruited to create the lavish cover art.Regarding the recording and the signing, Rutan comments: "We are ecstatic about how the recording for our new album has been coming out so far, and our new label and home Season of Mist. We've worked very hard on crafting these songs to reflect our path, from our past to the present, and the journey of HATE ETERNAL and its members. Writing this album was a long and arduous process. It took a tremendous amount of determination, blood, and sweat to bring this all to fruition. We're super proud of what we've accomplished creatively, and excited at the prospect of releasing what we feel is our most powerful HATE ETERNAL material to date. Now it is time to bring this all to life! The recording process so far has been fantastic. I've never felt so focused and determined on a HATE ETERNAL record, and I know that this will be an album our listeners and supporters will truly appreciate. It represents an important milestone for me personally since 15 years ago both HATE ETERNAL began recording its first album and Mana Recording Studios was born. We have so much more news to share with you over the coming months. We cannot wait for you to hear this album!".HATE ETERNAL have been one of the leading death metal acts worldwide for over eighteen years. The band's full-length albums are considered crucial genre touchstones, and HATE ETERNAL are a proven headliner on major stages across five continents.

Album:

"Hate Eternal" is a name that most of us death metal fans are familiar with. Throughout the years, they have always been one of the few death metal bands who we can consistently count on to deliver solid release after solid release. After 2005's Monarch, we saw Hate Eternal branch out and drastically change their signature sound. In 2008, the group released the critically acclaimed Fury & Flames, which many avid fans considered to be the magnum opus of Hate Eternal's work. In 2011, the band delivered Phoenix Amongst the Ashes, which is undeniably a great album, but it just wasn't able to meet the bar which was set so extraordinarily high by their previous effort. So, now, in 2015, with a brand new Hate Eternal album released, one lingering question remains; is Infernus Able to live up to the greatness of Fury & Flames? Well, not quite, but it's doubtlessly a fantastic album, and one that easily surpasses Phoenix Amongst the Ashes.I feel like I've been referencing Hate Eternal's previous work too much, so at this point, I'll just shut the hell up and tell you about the actual album itself. As soon as you hear the furious drum fill and the bone-chilling scream that encompass the first few seconds of the opening track, you know what you're in for. Blazing fast blast beats and drum fills accompany dissonant riffs throughout the entirety of the first track, and for most of the entire album for that matter. After only a couple of songs, I noticed that the riffs were some of the most unique and heavy that I'd heard from the band in a long time. Chords are rarely implemented into the leads, which is surprising, considering the fact that the album is so remarkably heavy. The chugging rhythm section accents the technical riffs that the lead guitar is playing, allowing for a perfect balance between technicality and easy listening (relatively speaking of course, since this is most likely the opposite of easy listening to anyone who isn't an experienced death metal fan).From the opening of Locust Swarm to the ending of O Majestic Being, Hear My Call, the unrelenting drums rarely let up. Constant blast beats and double bass are used in excess, and while adding to the general heaviness of the album, it can admittedly get boring after a while. The fills are also exceptionally technical, which add a nice touch to the end of a long phrase. This is especially noticeable in tracks like Chaos Theory, which are slower paced and more groove oriented rather than speed oriented. Now, in terms of the mixing of the drums, I'm gonna pull a Fenriz and say I'm relieved that none of the drums are clicky-sounding. Many modern death metal bands want to play extremely fast double bass, but they don't realize that in order to do that, the actual bass in the bass drum is going to need to be somewhat removed for each individual hit to be audible. The result is usually a bass drum that doesn't sound too far from hitting the ends of your fingers on a wooden table top. Surprisingly, the drums in this album are mixed almost flawlessly, allowing for crystal clear double bass that packs a punch, and audible toms and cymbals.I can't really decide whether I like the overall production of this album or not, mainly for one reason; the drums and guitar tones are brutal, but the bass is barely audible. I don't really view this as too much of a problem, seeing as how the heaviness is mostly created by the guitars and drums anyways, but the production overall just seems thinner with the bass being lost in the mix. It's definitely a bummer, because I feel like the bass lines are probably fairly good, assuming that they follow in the same vein as the guitars. This may just be me being extremely picky, but I really wish that the bass was more prominent in the mix.Overall, Infernus is a terrific release from the death metal behemoth that is Hate Eternal. If you're a fan of the bands previous work, I can almost certainly guarantee that you'll find this album to be significantly more than pleasing. Like I said earlier, I don't think that this release can quite live up to the band's fourth effort, but I can also confidently say that it surely comes in second place in terms of the bands complete discography.

Line-Up:

Erik Rutan - Guitars, Vocals (1997-present) - See also: ex-Alas, ex-Morbid Angel, ex-Ripping Corpse
J.J. Hrubovcak - Bass (2009-present) - See also: J.J. Hrubovcak, Randall Flagg, Divine Rapture, ex-Mourning, ex-Monstrosity (live), ex-Vile (live), ex-XXX Maniak (live)
Chason Westmoreland - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Burning the Masses, Fallujah (live), The Faceless (live), Evade the Swarm, ex-Enfold Darkness (live), ex-Oceano

Tracklist:

01. Locust Swarm 03:44
02. The Stygian Deep 04:32
03. Pathogenic Apathy 04:54
04. La Tempestad 03:56
05. Infernus 06:27
06. The Chosen One 03:23
07. Zealot, Crusader of War 04:46
08. Order of the Arcane Scripture 04:23
09. Chaos Theory 03:45 instrumental
10. O' Majestic Being, Hear My Call 05:55

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných