Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Sinister is a death metal band from Schiedam, the Netherlands, assembled in 1988, disassembled in 2003, and reassembled in 2005.They have released eleven albums, most recently The Post-Apocalyptic Servant in 2014.Sinister was formed in 1988 and signed up to Nuclear Blast Records in 1991. Nine albums, a live DVD and many live shows later, still very much alive and ready to kick Death Metal ass, here we are in 2011. Now with a brand new, five piece, line-up, containing constant factor Adrie Kloosterwaard and new members who have also won their Death Metal spurs.Debut CD 'Cross the Styx' was released in 1992 and stated Sinister’s intentions and capabilities in becoming an authoritative Death Metal act. During the following years, Sinister succeeded in setting Death Metal standards and in remaining popular, by releasing, amongst others:• Diabolical Summoning 1993 • Hate 1995 • Aggressive Measures 1998 • Creative Killings 2001 • Legacy of Ashes 2010. Future:Now 2011, the Dutch Death Metal band mates have burning craving to push themselves beyond what they have ever accomplished, both live and in the studio. Hope to see you on tour!!!!

Album:

Ladies and gentleman, first I wish for all of you to stand up, yeah right there in your seat and share applause of Adrie Kloosterwaard of the Dutch Death Metal veteran band of SINISTER. You probably why you have to get up and cheer, well it is pretty simple. Without Kloosterwaard’s will power and decisions, SINISTER would have succumbed to ashes. Well, this is probably not an enough reason because it is pretty general, so I will try again. Without Kloosterwaard’s patience and force of will, SINISTER would have been done for, singing a swan song and following the reaper to the shores of hell. After the band’s last album, “Legacy Of Hate”, the entire lineup, aside from Kloosterwaard went to find itself in another place, probably another band or existing project. A year afterwards, Kloosterwaard didn’t let slide south and recruited an entire new lineup that the only thing they had in common was that they came from a band called ABSURD UNIVERSE, also led Kloosterwaard, call it not by chance, I call great backup plan. Anyway, with this new lineup of SINISTER, “The Carnage Ending”was bred, also via Massacre Records. Life goes on but sadly to say that the quality didn’t.What made me a true fan of SINISTER was the fact that they are dedicated and consistent and it has been evident within their music. Along with the modernization of Death Metal music, which made it into something rather scarce and even too close to modern Hardcore, there have been these past oriented bands to set the record straight for old school Death Metal. SINISTER, along with being one of the veterans, also can be considered as giants of Death Metal in general, and in Europe in particular, has been releasing album after album sharing their appreciation to horror, occultism, unholy rituals and savagery. Their malignant approach knocked me down right on with my first listening sessions with “Cross The Styx” and my personal favorite, “Diabolical Summoning”. It didn’t sound like the band DEATH at all because the Dutch had their own personality when it comes to forging Death Metal, chunky, ruthless, low tuned, mellow and meaty. Last time I explored “Legacy Of Hate” and found it quite soothing, a continuance for a great work done. Nevertheless, as I was so please to receive their new offering of “The Carnage Ending”, I was rather disappointed in the end as the song remained the same without anything else to add.It is hard for me to say this but “The Carnage Ending” is just another title, one more signal of this great band, nothing special, no changes, always charging on and on relentlessly, oppressing the believers against their gods and feasting their flesh. Some might raise an eyebrow and would think that I am not too consistent myself as SINISTER’s musical uniformity has been the reason for my admiration, yet this is not the case. Even with the fact that “The Carnage Ending”yielded under “Legacy Of Hate” while barely reaching its level, I still admire SINISTER’s tendencies. However, the bottom line shows that everything depends on whether they hit or miss, wrote adequate music or just repeated themselves endlessly. Regretfully, this time the latter triumphed. Surly that I had the chance to taste more of this band’s malevolent riffing, defying grinding and blast beat menaces, the all so powerful grunting vocals and morbid lead guitar sections, when available of course, but I couldn’t help noticing how monotonic in general their material sounds. Kloosterwaard assembled a great crew and I am sure that ABSURD UNIVERSE have been following at least a bit of SINISTER’s direction, however there is still work to be done. Even the chosen covers, except “Dethroned Emperor” of the CELTIC FROST fame, sounded too much in the same vein of their own material, or is it the other way around.Tracks that did bring me sweet blooded memories of the old were “The Carnage Ending”, “Transylvania (City Of The Damned)“blasting like a deathly Thrash song with powerful chorus, “Defamatory Content” and “The Final Destroyer”, where the demon barfed meat right in my direction. As for the covers,“Dethroned Emperor” was a special moment where SINISTER tribute a Doom Metal track with finesse. Furthermore, I liked the album’s production as it preserved the same old sound pattern of the band that has been their powerhouse flavour for years. “The Carnage Ending” might be one of SINISTER’s weak career points, but it still showed me that with the power of will you can do anything.

Line Up:

Adrie Kloosterwaard- Vocals
Dennis Hartog- Guitars
Batiaan Brussaard- Guitars
Mathijs Brussaard- Bass
Toep Duin- Drums

Tracklist:

01. Gates of Bloodshed (Intro) 01:22 instrumental
02. Unheavenly Domain 03:26
03. Transylvania (City of the Damned) 05:12
04. My Casual Enemy 05:01
05. Crown of Thorns 05:17
06. The Carnage Ending 05:26
07. Oath of Rebirth 04:06
08. Regarding the Imagery 03:41
09. Blood Ecstacy 04:33
10. Defamatory Content 04:41
11. Final Destroyer 05:22

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Sinister (HOL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Mar 2021, 15:36

Sinister - The Post-Apocalyptic Servant (Limited Edition Digipak) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Sinister is a death metal band from Schiedam, the Netherlands, assembled in 1988, disassembled in 2003, and reassembled in 2005.They have released eleven albums, most recently The Post-Apocalyptic Servant in 2014.Sinister was formed in 1988 and signed up to Nuclear Blast Records in 1991. Nine albums, a live DVD and many live shows later, still very much alive and ready to kick Death Metal ass, here we are in 2011. Now with a brand new, five piece, line-up, containing constant factor Adrie Kloosterwaard and new members who have also won their Death Metal spurs.Debut CD 'Cross the Styx' was released in 1992 and stated Sinister’s intentions and capabilities in becoming an authoritative Death Metal act. During the following years, Sinister succeeded in setting Death Metal standards and in remaining popular, by releasing, amongst others:• Diabolical Summoning 1993 • Hate 1995 • Aggressive Measures 1998 • Creative Killings 2001 • Legacy of Ashes 2010. Future:Now 2011, the Dutch Death Metal band mates have burning craving to push themselves beyond what they have ever accomplished, both live and in the studio. Hope to see you on tour!!!!

Album:

Ladies and gentleman, first I wish for all of you to stand up, yeah right there in your seat and share applause of Adrie Kloosterwaard of the Dutch Death Metal veteran band of SINISTER. You probably why you have to get up and cheer, well it is pretty simple. Without Kloosterwaard’s will power and decisions, SINISTER would have succumbed to ashes. Well, this is probably not an enough reason because it is pretty general, so I will try again. Without Kloosterwaard’s patience and force of will, SINISTER would have been done for, singing a swan song and following the reaper to the shores of hell. After the band’s last album, “Legacy Of Hate”, the entire lineup, aside from Kloosterwaard went to find itself in another place, probably another band or existing project. A year afterwards, Kloosterwaard didn’t let slide south and recruited an entire new lineup that the only thing they had in common was that they came from a band called ABSURD UNIVERSE, also led Kloosterwaard, call it not by chance, I call great backup plan. Anyway, with this new lineup of SINISTER, “The Carnage Ending”was bred, also via Massacre Records. Life goes on but sadly to say that the quality didn’t.What made me a true fan of SINISTER was the fact that they are dedicated and consistent and it has been evident within their music. Along with the modernization of Death Metal music, which made it into something rather scarce and even too close to modern Hardcore, there have been these past oriented bands to set the record straight for old school Death Metal. SINISTER, along with being one of the veterans, also can be considered as giants of Death Metal in general, and in Europe in particular, has been releasing album after album sharing their appreciation to horror, occultism, unholy rituals and savagery. Their malignant approach knocked me down right on with my first listening sessions with “Cross The Styx” and my personal favorite, “Diabolical Summoning”. It didn’t sound like the band DEATH at all because the Dutch had their own personality when it comes to forging Death Metal, chunky, ruthless, low tuned, mellow and meaty. Last time I explored “Legacy Of Hate” and found it quite soothing, a continuance for a great work done. Nevertheless, as I was so please to receive their new offering of “The Carnage Ending”, I was rather disappointed in the end as the song remained the same without anything else to add.It is hard for me to say this but “The Carnage Ending” is just another title, one more signal of this great band, nothing special, no changes, always charging on and on relentlessly, oppressing the believers against their gods and feasting their flesh. Some might raise an eyebrow and would think that I am not too consistent myself as SINISTER’s musical uniformity has been the reason for my admiration, yet this is not the case. Even with the fact that “The Carnage Ending”yielded under “Legacy Of Hate” while barely reaching its level, I still admire SINISTER’s tendencies. However, the bottom line shows that everything depends on whether they hit or miss, wrote adequate music or just repeated themselves endlessly. Regretfully, this time the latter triumphed. Surly that I had the chance to taste more of this band’s malevolent riffing, defying grinding and blast beat menaces, the all so powerful grunting vocals and morbid lead guitar sections, when available of course, but I couldn’t help noticing how monotonic in general their material sounds. Kloosterwaard assembled a great crew and I am sure that ABSURD UNIVERSE have been following at least a bit of SINISTER’s direction, however there is still work to be done. Even the chosen covers, except “Dethroned Emperor” of the CELTIC FROST fame, sounded too much in the same vein of their own material, or is it the other way around.Tracks that did bring me sweet blooded memories of the old were “The Carnage Ending”, “Transylvania (City Of The Damned)“blasting like a deathly Thrash song with powerful chorus, “Defamatory Content” and “The Final Destroyer”, where the demon barfed meat right in my direction. As for the covers,“Dethroned Emperor” was a special moment where SINISTER tribute a Doom Metal track with finesse. Furthermore, I liked the album’s production as it preserved the same old sound pattern of the band that has been their powerhouse flavour for years. “The Carnage Ending” might be one of SINISTER’s weak career points, but it still showed me that with the power of will you can do anything.

Line Up:

Adrie Kloosterwaard - Vocals
Dennis Hartog - Guitars
Batiaan Brussaard - Guitars
Mathijs Brussaard - Bass
Toep Duin - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Science of Prophecy
02. The Macabre God
03. The Sculpture of Insanity
04. The End of All That Conquers
05. The Masquerade of an Angel
06. The Dome of Pleasure
07. The Post-Apocalyptic Servant
08. The Art of Skin Decoration
09. The Saviour
10. The Burden of Mayhem
11. Fall From Grace (Morbid Angel Cover)
12. Deadly Inner Sense (Paradise Lost Cover)
13. Unstoppable Force (Agent Steel Cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Mar 2021, 15:36

Sinister - Dark Memorials (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 216 mb

Bio:

Album:

Dutch death metal act Sinister is celebrating their 25th anniversary with a covers album entitled Dark Memorials. The album is full of songs that Sinister members loved and played on vinyl over and over and even played along with back in the days.Dark Memorials was produced by Jörg Uken at the Soundlodge Studio. The cover artwork was designed by Alex Tartsus.Dark Memorials features 13 songs: 11 cover songs, and two re-recorded songs with Ron van de Polder on guitars. The limited digipak will contain a bonus DVD called Australian Darkness with a road movie from Sinister's Australian tour in 2014.Sinister's 25th anniversary release Dark Memorials will be released on June 26 via Massacre Records.

Line Up:

Aad Kloosterwaard - Drums (1988-2003), Vocals (2005-present) (Weapons to Hunt, ex-Absurd Universe, ex-Godly Beings, ex-Monastery, ex-Infinited Hate, ex-Houwitser, ex-Thanatos, ex-Supreme Pain, ex-Blastcorps, ex-No Face Slave)
Ron van de Polder - Guitars (1988-1992, 2003, 2015-present), Bass (1991-1992) (Weapons to Hunt, ex-Ceremony, ex-Monastery, ex-Infinited Hate)
Mathijs Brussaard - Bass (2011-present) (ex-Absurd Universe)
Dennis Hartog - Bass, Guitars (2011-present) (ex-Absurd Universe, ex-Mentorhawk, ex-Putrefied, ex-Hammerhawk, ex-Lunatics Without Skateboards Inc., ex-Gutwrench (Nld), ex-Whiplash (Nld))
Toep Duin - Drums (2011-present) (ex-Absurd Universe, ex-Putrefied, ex-Unlord, ex-Consolation, ex-Supreme Pain, ex-Cardinal, ex-Blastcorps, ex-Fuckface, ex-Godmode, ex-Surf Throat)
Bas Brussaard - Guitars (2011-present) (Weapons to Hunt, ex-Absurd Universe, ex-Fondlecorpse, ex-Supreme Pain)

Tracklist:

01. The Malicious (Intro)
02. Beneath The Remains (Sepultura Cover)
03. Exhume To Consume (Carcass Cover)
04. Unleashed Upon Mankind (Bolt Thrower Cover)
05. Masterkiller (Merauder Cover)
06. Beyond The Unholy Grave (Death Cover)
07. Under The Guillotine (Kreator Cover)
08. Ridden With Disease (Autopsy Cover)
09. Necrophiliac (Slayer Cover)
10. Radiation Sickness (Repulsion Cover)
11. Blasphemies Of The Flesh (Carnage Cover)

+ Video 'Necrophiliac' (Slayer cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Mar 2021, 15:37

Sinister - Syncretism (2CD) (Limited Edition Digipak) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 216 mb

Bio:

Album:

As I trace the trajectory of Sinister’s journey, I realize that it resembles the fate of a typical metal band from the late 80’s. They made a mark with a killer debut, and conquered the underground with the subsequent two releases, making the first three albums a benchmark for the rest of their discography. Then came a slight dip with their fourth release ‘Aggressive Measures’, where although they delivered a promising record but didn’t measure up to their legacy. They were criticized for diluting their own essence and imitating the style of other bands (namely Suffocation) in their compositions. From there on it was pretty much downhill with the final nail in the coffin in the form of ‘Savage or Grace’, after which the band disbanded. Most of the fans had written off the band by this time, and it seemed that the band had almost buried itself in its grave. However, a reunion two years later with frontman Aad Kloosterwaard was like a hand springing out from the grave, resurrecting this monster back to life. After their reunion, the band released some supremely powerful records, like ‘Afterburner’, ‘The Carnage Ending’ and most recently ‘The Post-Apocalyptic Servant’ in 2014.A band having almost 30 years of history and having thrived during the 90’s golden era of Death Metal, leaves me beyond doubt that they definitely possess the firepower to blow us away, and that is exactly what they promise in their brand new release titled ‘Syncretism’ out on February 24th via Nuclear Blast records. ‘Syncretism’ makes it very clear from the apocalyptic imagery in the album artwork that this is going to be one nightmarish ride through hell. Depicting a witch burning ceremony in a fiery red sky filled with hellish creatures, the album artwork is one of the most detailed works ever seen on a Sinister album before.Sinister is not a stranger to occult and dark religious themes and on ‘Syncretism’, they raise it up a notch both lyrically as well as the overall aesthetics and atmosphere. The album starts off with an intriguingly haunting instrumental in “Neurophobic”, slowly building up the tension to culminate into a grinding buzz-saw riffage that is sure to bring a grimace on your face. It doesn’t take too long before you find yourself clenching your fists and headbanging to this killer opener. Orchestral elements have always been a part of Sinster’s sound but on this album, it is much more homogenous to the composition. There are several moments where they play a pivotal role in the overall ambience of the song. The band successfully blends in the lightning fast grinding Death Metal riffage with the melodic contrast of the orchestral elements almost sounding like a Blackened Death Metal band at some points. Take the title track “Syncretism” for example. It meanders between the groovy, faster Death Metal riffage and the slower and atmospheric orchestral portions supported by some kickass work behind the kit. The overall sound is relentless as well as beautifully haunting. Another example is “Rite of the Blood Eagle”. Although for most parts it relentlessly bludgeons our ear drums with pure old school Death Metal mayhem, but its ending is truly epic.The production is a nice mix of dirty drony Death Metal ruggedness and epic melodic orchestration delivering the best of both worlds, which is not a minor feat considering the sound the band is known for. I never felt that the band has traded away or diluted its raw aggressive self for a more cleaner or epic avatar, yet, the orchestral arrangements are very much in the forefront and part of the mix. Dennis Hartog and Bastiaan Brussaard are impressive in creating a tight rhythm section, and along with drummer Toep Duin, they never let go of the groove pedal resulting in some pretty intense moments along the length of the album. Aad Kloosterwaard’s guttural might too is an unstoppable force on this record. So overall a very tight performance by the band in this 13th offering that is sure to restore any lost faith in fans.Sinister deliver a monster in ‘Syncretism’. Combining old school Death Metal mayhem and epic orchestral arrangements, the band offers the best of both worlds which is sure to appeal to older fans as well as garner them some new ones. Almost 30 years of existence and 13 full length albums later, this band is finding a second wind of sorts clearly putting away any doubts we had of them slip away into oblivion.

Line Up:

Aad Kloosterwaard - Drums (1988-2003), Vocals (2005-present) - See also: Weapons to Hunt, ex-Absurd Universe, ex-Godly Beings, ex-Monastery, ex-Infinited Hate, ex-Houwitser, ex-Thanatos, ex-Supreme Pain, ex-Blastcorps, ex-No Face Slave
Toep Duin - Drums (2011-present) - See also: ex-Absurd Universe, ex-Putrefied, ex-Unlord, ex-Consolation, ex-Supreme Pain, ex-Cardinal, ex-Blastcorps, ex-Fuckface, ex-Godmode, ex-Surf Throat
Bas Brussaard - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Weapons to Hunt, ex-Absurd Universe, ex-Fondlecorpse, ex-Supreme Pain
Dennis Hartog - Guitars, Bass (2011-present) - See also: ex-Absurd Universe, ex-Mentorhawk, ex-Putrefied, ex-Hammerhawk, ex-Lunatics Without Skateboards Inc., ex-Gutwrench (Nld), ex-Whiplash (Nld)
Ghislain van der Stel - Bass (2016-present) - See also: Amorgen, ex-Façade, ex-Sepiroth
Ricardo Falcon Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Itself

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Neurophobic
02. Convulsions Of Christ
03. Blood-Soaked Domain
04. Dominance By Acquisition
05. Syncretism
06. Black Slithering Mass
07. Rite Of The Blood Eagle
08. The Canonical Rights
09. Confession Before Slaughter

Bonus CD:

01. Unhallowed Blood

+ Video 'Neurophobic" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných