Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Wardrum is a heavy / power metal band based in Greece, formed in the summer of 2010.They were formed in Thessaloniki, Greece, by drummer Stergios Kourou, along with guitarist Kosta Vreto and bass player Kostas Scandalis (all 3 of them members of progsters Horizon’s End). Wardrum were originally fronted by Uli Jon Roth’s Italian singer Piero Leporale, while front-man Yannis Papadopoulos joined them as lead vocalist in the early 2012. Their debut album “Spadework” was released by Steel Gallery Records on the 20th of April 2011 and the band was directly rated as one of the most promising bands in Greece. The Spadework Line-Up did a live performance only once, opening for Crimson Glory’s show in Thessaloniki on 22/10/2011. In February 2012 the band parted ways with Leporale and found a local singer, in order to be more flexible and work easier. Yannis Papadopoulos took over the band’s front-man position and they immediately recorded “Desolation” which was released on 25/04/2012. On October–December of the same year the band toured all over Greece to support the new album and managed to create a solid core of fans who have shown their support by voting the band in the Metal Hammer magazine’s annual polls as the fourth best Greek band.

Album:

Over the past decade I have been evident to deep insertion of new Heavy / Power Metal bands from Greece. Though the Swedish scene has been accompanying the world scene with old school British stuff, the Greeks have been applying as Metalheads with breaking Euro and US Power Metal moments while trying to reinsert the glorious 80s back into recognition. As both an 80s and a US Power Metal fan, I had a few trepidations when it came to the brand new “Desolation”, and sophomore, release via Steel Gallery Records of the Thessaloniki based group of WARDRUM. With a new vocalist in their bullet belt under the name of Yannis Papadopoulos (CROSSWIND / UNTIL RAIN), this fierce group of four, with a lot of talent, turned out to have quite a good sagacity towards the old school style plus really fine extras.Right from the second track, “Sign Of Treason”, though the opening attack of “Unforgiving” wasn’t that bad at all, I felt strong energies rushing through my veins. Both the music and vocals seemed so intense and full of life. Following “Sign Of Treason”, and later tracks such as the humongous “Higher Sky”, the blasting straightforward mania barrage of “No Retreat”, not sure if religious but utterly convincing “F.A.I.T.H.”, harmonic “Common Ground” and the chorus magnificence of “Parental”, and trust me that I haven’t included all the examples because I have to leave something for you to decide as well, it was like renewing marriage vows. It was another of my wedding vows’ renewal with Heavy Metal. WARDRUM astounded me with their old QUEENSRYCHE, FATES WARNING and CRIMSON GLORY allusions that drove me crazy. Well it wasn’t a hundred percent of an even flight towards the lungs of hell, but it was sure close to it (I am not sure about that last metaphor, but I will leave it be.Though I liked “Desolation” it was a little hard for me to distinguish a pattern or a theme that the band chose to follow and concentrate. In general, it sounded to me like the common stuff that have been a part of Power Metal, along with the same belligerent and flamboyant strong riffing, melodic nature, precision and above normal features provided by the music. I think that WARDRUM has quite a potential to rise up above many other bands in their local scene and within their continent. While most of the old school efforts sound more modern than what those were supposed to sound, there are always bands standing in the corner waiting to show out their faces with burning red eyes filled with wild old energies to carry on the burning bright flame.

Line-Up:

Kostas Scandalis Bass - See also: Horizon's End, ex-Final Answer, ex-Mindloss
Stergios Kourou Drums - See also: Kosta Vreto, Horizon's End, ex-Escape, ex-Jaded Star (live), ex-Death from Above, ex-Redrum
Kosta Vreto Guitars - See also: Jaded Star, Kosta Vreto, Horizon's End
Yannis Papadopoulos Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Unforgiving 04:39
02. Sign of Treason 03:50
03. Parental 04:46
04. Common Ground 04:42
05. Tide Lakes 05:37
06. Higher Sky 04:23
07. F.A.I.T.H. 04:44
08. Urban Storm 04:23
09. No Retreat 04:04
10. Abound in Nothing 03:57
11. Sailing Away 03:51
12. Rainy Day 04:43

+ Video "Parental" (Official Video)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní