Magick Touch - Heads Have Got To Rock'n'Roll (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jún 2020, 08:13

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

Magick Touch are a power trio with the emphasis on power from the southwestern coastal town of Bergen, Norway.The band: HK Rein on guitar/vocals, Bård Nordvik/drums, and Christer Ottesen on bass/vocals.“Taking their cues from the greats of the late ’70s/early ’80s, Magick Touch blend Whitesnake, Deep Purple, G ‘N’ R, Lizzy, Zeppelin and even a touch of KISS to deliver us a finely-honed banquet of good old classic rock. From the very first few bars of ‘Love Rocket’, the energy and enjoyment that these three guys have put into the record is palpable. That they can a) write some great tunes and b) play their socks off just completes the package”

Album:

Fjord-land power trio MAGICK TOUCH (2014) call the coastal shores of Bryggen(Bergen), Norway their firebase of Rock’n’Roll. They launched their first record in 2015 and now for 2020 have issued the fetchingly titled “Heads Have Got to Rock’n’Roll”. Check out the artwork, these guys mean business. At first listen, I didn’t catch that both HK Rein and Christer Ottesen share lead throat duties, splitting vocal leads between certain songs. A quick message with the lads and I am all buttoned up on who done wot. For those that are counting, the lead vocals are split with Christer wailing on five songs and HK barking out the other five.‘(This Isn't) Your First Rodeo’ comes outta the chute bucking hard with a MOTÖRHEAD guitar riff that stands the catechism of repetition and a layer of melody and spunked up grooves featuring Christer Ottesen on lead vox and a nifty progressive middle 12 measures before the final chorus and outro. ‘Watchman’s Requiem’ sung by HK Rein sounding a bit like Michael Sweet goes to chunka-chunka island then lodges squarely in the hair-metal tree of grooves, and I mean that in a good way – the songs are fully gelled pieces that serve up well-done roasted rock’n’roll guitar licks with sing along verses and and a sweet chorus.‘To the Limit’ is a serviceable ditty of familiar rock again featuring main vocals by HK Rein … I can’t stop singing while I’m crying … ‘Love Is A Heart Disease’ song-checks a WASP song at the 3 minute mark … LO…VE… Righteous. This is one of my favourite songs on “Heads Have Got to Roll” by virtue of the solid 6 string chops display by HK Rein whose sparking guitar fireworks remind me of George Lynch – the cat is one badass axe slinger and a joy to listen to. He doesn’t over-play on the songs and shows melody and technique where it matters.Boy you gotta hold me tight … I can almost guaranty you a bad reputation overnight… Lads, I see we been dating the same type of women … ‘Bad Decisions’ is a well cuffed, squared away rock tune with some lovely dual THIN LIZZY inspired guitar lines – in fact the song could have been a THIN LIZZY song. Christer vocally summons his inner Phil Lynott while on the other tunes he reminds me a bit of early-era Don Dokken around the edges.‘Waiting for the Parasites’ is a somewhat offbeat stomper, somewhere between KISS downer ‘Cold Gin’ and a bug-metal meandering over cootie mountain, with lead vocals by HK who affects a Gene Simmons horn-dog growl. By the way, I have met the amoebae; they delivered me a pain in the side and are no friend of mine, word … Uh huh … oh yea … alright … Christer Ottesen sings ‘Doomsday, I'm In Love’ and the lads sound positively cheery as they sing about the impending permanent cessation of all vital bodily activities. Special Mention to Bård Heavy Nordvik for being the lighthouse beat-master. He lets the lads run hard and deep while keeping them off the rocks in this Nordic storm of Rock music with his syncopated percussion signals.MAGICK TOUCH ably walk the line between DOKKEN-DEF LEPPARD vocal and song arrangements and THIN LIZZY guitar parts … the good parts for sure. The lads got the formula down – hot and slick and just enough sweet that the girls can lick it up and the guys can stay for drinks as well. I previously looked at this music as the realm of Los Angeles Hard Rock Dandys playing up the fashion factor while delivering a few banger hits among mostly subpar songs. The lads over Europe way do it with their own style and exception and hæren fløtte meg! MAGICK TOUCH throw down 10 very good rock songs on “Heads Have Got to Rock’n’Roll”. Jolly good show lads ¡!

Line Up:

Bård Heavy Nordvik - Drums, Vocals
HK Rein - Guitar, Vocals
Christer Ottesen - Bass, Vocals

Tracklist:

01. (This Isn't) Your First Rodeo (03:54)
02. Watchman's Requiem (03:56)
03. To the Limit (04:25)
04. Love Is a Heart Disease (03:58)
05. Ready for the Quake (04:56)
06. Bad Decisions (03:30)
07. Phantom Friend (05:12)
08. Waiting for the Parasites (03:58)
09. Daggers Dance (03:26)
10. Doomsday I'm in Love (05:58)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní