Jeff Scott Soto (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Jeff Scott Soto (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jún 2020, 06:30

Jeff Scott Soto - Beautiful Mess (Japan Edition) (2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Jeff Scott Soto (born November 4, 1965) is an American rock singer of Puerto Rican descent.He is best known for being the vocalist on Yngwie Malmsteen's first two albums, and the lead vocalist for Journey on their 2006–2007 tours. He also had a long tenure as the frontman of hard rock band Talisman. Currently he works as solo artist, with his self-named band SOTO and as the vocalist of supergroups W.E.T., Sons of Apollo and Trans Siberian Orchestra.His style ranges from hard rock to power metal, being influenced by classic soul singers as Sam Cooke as well as Journey's Steve Perry, and Freddie Mercury of Queen.

Album:

The participation and collaboration list of this guy from Brooklyn, with great groups and artists, is endless. From 1984 till now there are rare moments that a single year passed without finding Jeff Scott Soto doing something. Through his career, he has passed from bands like Yngwie Malmsteen's RISING FORCE, Axel Rudi Pell, TALISMAN, JOURNEY and has collaborated with countless artists. Beautiful Mess is his third personal album from Frontiers.Do you expect to listen something like Disciples Of Hell here? Or something like Standing On Fire? Maybe something like Drowning, from his previous release Lost in Translation (2004)? Forget it! For the ones that connect the name Soto with RISING FORCE or TALISMAN, then Beautiful Mess won't be your cup of tea. The 21st Century which makes the start is the harder track of the album and then suddenly you think that a cosmic interference has turned on the radio. To be honest it is not my thing either, but I will try to be objective.I do not mind that Soto in this album has turned to soul, funk, pop & R n' B lines, because I suppose that if this is what he wanted to do, then he has achieved it well, though the American pop crowd would put this release in the rock section! I do not mind the groovy Mountain. I do not mind the modern effects and loops. I do not mind the Lenny Kravitz influences in Cry Me A River, Broken Man. I do not mind the sweet and sour Gin & Tonic Sky. I do not mind the funky Bring It Home. What I do mind is that Jeff Scott Soto doesn't use in maximum his vocal abilities.The production is perfect for the kind of the album, and I am not surprised at all. I suppose that this release has been sent to Metal Temple for review, only because of the artist's and company's reputation, but given the present situation, there is nothing to rate.

Line-Up:

Jeff Scott Soto - Vocals, Keyboards - See also: Bakteria, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Jeff Scott Soto, S.O.T.O., Talisman, Sons of Apollo, W.E.T., ex-Axel Rudi Pell, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Gus G. (live), ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Panther, ex-Albert Hans Morris, ex-Eyes, ex-Humanimal, ex-Skräpp Mettle, ex-Soul SirkUS, ex-Takara, ex-Journey (live), ex-Vinnie Vincent (live)
Howie Simon – Guitar, Bass (except on "Reign Again" and "Song For Joey")
Gary Schutt - Bass
Dave Dzialak - Drums

Tracklist:

01. 21st Century
02. Cry Me A River
03. Gin & Tonic Sky
04. Hey
05. Broken Man
06. Mountain
07. Our Song
08. Eye
09. Brink It Home
10. Testify
11. Whererver You Wanna Go
12. Kick It
13. Hearts Starts Healing
14. Take U Over With Me
15. Gin & Tonic Sky (Piano) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Jeff Scott Soto (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jún 2020, 06:30

Jeff Scott Soto - Retribution (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Jeff Scott Soto (born November 4, 1965) is an American rock singer of Puerto Rican descent.He is best known for being the vocalist on Yngwie Malmsteen's first two albums, and the lead vocalist for Journey on their 2006–2007 tours. He also had a long tenure as the frontman of hard rock band Talisman. Currently he works as solo artist, with his self-named band SOTO and as the vocalist of supergroups W.E.T., Sons of Apollo and Trans Siberian Orchestra.His style ranges from hard rock to power metal, being influenced by classic soul singers as Sam Cooke as well as Journey's Steve Perry, and Freddie Mercury of Queen.

Album:

Attention melodic rock listeners, Jeff Scott Soto is back and back with a vengeance with a brand new solo album entitled Retribution. The album drops November 10, 2017 on Frontiers Records. Retribution was co-written and produced together with JSS alumni Howie Simon, who contributed the majority of the guitar and bass to the album.Retribution is everything that you would expect and want from JSS. Huge choruses, powerhouse rhythm section, epic riffs, lightning solos and that voice. YES! THE VOICE!!The album opens up with the heavy hitting title track, “Retribution.” Right from the start, you are pummeled by thunderous drums courtesy of Edu Cominato. Guitarist Howie Simon chimes in soon after with some tasteful riffing to slowly build the momentum of the song. Soto sings of a new revolution, a sweet execution and, most importantly, this is his retribution. It is clear to see that he is back and ready to take some names. The pace of the album does not slow down anytime soon. We are treated to three more high energy, octane fueled rockers in “Inside, Outside,” “Rage of the Year” and “Reign Again” which features additional musicians August Zadra and Stephen Sturm on guitar and Carlos Costa on bass.Track five, “Feels Like Forever,” showcases the first of three ballads on Retribution. Opening with a sparse, yet powerful, guitar/drum intro, Jeff takes the lead with his soulful voice as he sings of pain and desperation. Guitarist Howie Simon really shines on this one when he launches into the guitar solo; you can feel every single note touch your soul. The song closes with Soto driving home the chorus “Until the pain is gone, until the fight is won, it feels like forever!” Momentum builds again with the double shot of brooding mid-tempo numbers entitled “Last Time” and “Bullet For My Baby” respectively.“Song For Joey” is an emotional piece written as a tribute to Jeff Scott Soto’s brother Joey. The beautiful and haunting piano intro opens up what I can only describe as a musical memoir or thank you letter penned to his brother. His heart cries “I walk this road alone because heaven took your soul away.” This is song is extremely personal and it was originally not intended for public release. Thank you Jeff for gifting the world with such an incredible piece of your music as well as your heart.“Breakout” and “Dedicate to You” get things revved up with plenty of energy and groove before the album comes to close. Retribution comes to a close with the track “Autumn” which is a stripped down acoustic ballad in which JSS proclaims an undying love to someone very special.In closing, this album is more than retribution and revolution. It is also redemption and a message to the world that Jeff Scott Soto is back and ready to take over the world. You can count on that!

Line-Up:

Jeff Scott Soto - Vocals, Keyboards - See also: Bakteria, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Jeff Scott Soto, S.O.T.O., Talisman, Sons of Apollo, W.E.T., ex-Axel Rudi Pell, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Gus G. (live), ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Panther, ex-Albert Hans Morris, ex-Eyes, ex-Humanimal, ex-Skräpp Mettle, ex-Soul SirkUS, ex-Takara, ex-Journey (live), ex-Vinnie Vincent (live)
Howie Simon – Guitar, Bass (except on "Reign Again" and "Song For Joey")
Edu Cominato - Drums
August Zadra - Guitar on "Reign Again"
Stephen Sturm - Guitar on "Reign Again"
Carlos Costa - Bass on "Reign Again"
Paul Mendonca - Guitar, Keyboards, Bass on "Song For Joey"

Tracklist:

01. Retribution
02. Inside/Outside
03. Rage Of The Year
04. Reign Again
05. Feels Like Forever
06. Last Time
07. Bullet For My Baby
08. Song For Joey
09. Breakout
10. Fells Like Forever (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)
11. Dedicate To You
12. Autumn

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jún 2020, 06:32

Jeff Scott Soto - Loud & Live In Milan 2019 (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

It wasn’t announced; JEFF SCOTT SOTO & Frontiers Music have released a surprise live album “Loud & Live in Milan” on all digital platforms today, April 27, which was recorded exactly one year ago at the sixth edition of the Frontiers Rock Festival in Milan.
The performance will also be released later in 2020 on physical format as a bonus disc on Jeff’s forthcoming new solo album, ‘Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)’, which he has co-written and co-produced with producer Alessandro Del Vecchio.This special one-off hour live set saw Jeff presenting a fantastic overview of his solo career, including a treat towards the end where he called fellow singer and labelmate Dino Jelusick (Animal Drive, Trans-Siberian Orchestra) up from the audience to join him on stage for a fabulous spontaneous duet of the classic ‘Stand Up’ (from the cult movie, ‘Rock Star’).One of the very first artists to partner up with Frontiers Music, Jeff Scott Soto has very much become part of the label family. Not only has he recorded albums for the label for almost two decades, but he has also introduced up-and-coming musical talent to the company’s roster.Jeff’s career spans over 35 years and is showing no signs of slowing down.Having burst onto the scene as the vocalist for the first two solo albums by iconic guitar hero Yngwie Malmsteen, he subsequently fronted the acclaimed hard rock act Talisman and also spent time with Journey, one of the most famous melodic rock/AOR bands in the world. Currently, in tandem with maintaining his solo career, he sings in the wildly popular Trans-Siberian Orchestra, the melodic hard rock band W.E.T., his own metal project SOTO, and the prog metal supergroup Sons Of Apollo.‘Loud & Live in Milan’ rocks, and Jeff’s performance is top notch, as usual.A very welcomed surprise.

Line-Up:

Howie Simon – Guitar, Bass
Edu Cominato - Drums
August Zadra - Guitar
Stephen Sturm - Guitar
Carlos Costa - Bass
Paul Mendonca - Guitar, Keyboards, Bass

Tracklist:

01. Drowning (Live)
02. 21st Century (Live)
03. Believe in Me (Live)
04. Look Inside Your Heart (Live)
05. Eyes of Love (Live)
06. Band Intros (Live)
07. Soul Divine (Live)
08. Our Song (Live)
09. Holding On (Live)
10. I’ll Be Waiting (Live)
11. Stand Up (Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Jan 2021, 16:14

Jeff Scott Soto - Wide Awake (In My Dreamland) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020

Bio:

Album:

"Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" is the sixth official solo album by hard rock veteran Jeff Scott Soto. The singer, who has more than 60 albums under his belt along with numerous collaborations and recordings, has established himself as a consummate professional who manages to expertly deliver with his vocal performances across multiple musical genres, from metal to hard rock to progressive rock and even funk. For "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)", Jeff has incorporated many of his past influences and blends MR/AOR with hard rock influences throughout. The album was recorded and written together with Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Jorn, Revolution Saints, ...). "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" is the best of all the combined worlds of Soto's previous solo albums and will delight his loyal melodic rock following. The new album includes a bonus live album recorded at Frontiers Rock Festival in 2019.Soto's career spans nearly thirty years, beginning as the vocalist for guitar virtuoso Yngwie Malmsteen before coming the frontman for bands such as Talisman, Soul SirkUS, Sons Of Apollo (featuring Billy Sheehan, Mike Portnoy, Derek Sherinian and Bumblefoot), as well as an ongoing membership in Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a stint as the lead singer for the legendary classic rock band Journey. In 1994, Soto released his first solo album, "Love Parade", followed years later by the acclaimed "Prism" (2002), then "Lost In The Translation" (2005), "Beautiful Mess" (2009), "Damage Control" (2012) and "Retribution" (2017).Soto is an extraordinary performer and amazing vocalist. He delivers on hard rocking tracks with incredible energy and easily transitions to a powerful performance on epic ballads.

Line-Up:

+

Fabrizio Sgattoni - guitar
Alessandro Del Vecchio - bass, keyboard
Edu Cominato - drums
August Zadra - (bv, lg on tr. 8)

Tracklist:

01. Someone To Love
02. Mystified
03. Love's Blind
04. Without You
05. Lesson Of Love
06. Paper Wings
07. Love Will Find A Way
08. Between The Lines
09. Living In A Dream
10. Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)
11. Desperate

Bonus: Loud And Live in Milan 2019

12. Drowning (live)
13. 21St Century (live)
14. Believe In Me (live)
15. Look Inside Your Heart (live)
16. Eyes Of Love (live)
17. Band Intros (live)
18. Soul Divine (live)
19. Our Song (live)
20. Without You (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Jan 2021, 16:14

Jeff Scott Soto - Alive 'N Kissing (Limited Promo Edition) (1995)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1995 (Limited Promo Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

In the mid-1990s, when JEFF SCOTT SOTO released his debut solo album ‘Love Parade’, the record company decided to organize a press conference and invite many reporters from various countries. That was the way that many people could gather in one room and ask many different questions and find out everything they wanted to know.And just before it happened Soto and his musicians, including Gary Schutt, Michael Voss, and Takara’s Neal Grusky, decided that it could be interesting to play an acoustic set after all the questions were answered. So the set was recorded, and released under the title “Alive ‘N Kissing“, but in very small quantities – a collectors item now.It’s very cool hearing Jeff Scott Soto performing songs of Journey, Takara, or Prince, and enjoy his unique voice.

Line-Up:

with guests:

Guitars, Backing Vocals – Gary Schutt
Guitars, Backing Vocals – Michael Voss
Guitars, Backing Vocals – Neal Grusky
Guitars, Backing Vocals – Mike Foerster

production:

Artwork – Cross Media, Hard Rock Graphics
Design [Cover] – Cross Media, Hard Rock Graphics
Engineer – Robert "Xari" Pflug*
Liner Notes – Georg "George" Kathe*
Mastered By – Adrian Von Ripka, Sondi (2)
Photography By – Georg "George" Kathe*
Producer – Sondi (2)

Tracklist:

01. Intro: Jeff to Stage
02. Restless Heart (Takara)
03. Stranded (Gary Schutt)
04. For You (Jeff Scott Soto)
05. Mama (Demon Drive)
06. Send Her My Love (Journey)
07. Purple Rain (Prince)

Restless Heart - original version known by Takara
Stranded - original version known by Gary Schutt
For You - original version known by Jeff Scott Soto
Mama - original version known by Demon Drive
Send Me Her Love - original version known by Journey
Purple Rain - original version known by Prince

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Feb 2021, 11:43

Jeff Scott Soto - Wide Awake (In My Dreamland) (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

"Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" is the sixth official solo album by hard rock veteran Jeff Scott Soto. The singer, who has more than 60 albums under his belt along with numerous collaborations and recordings, has established himself as a consummate professional who manages to expertly deliver with his vocal performances across multiple musical genres, from metal to hard rock to progressive rock and even funk. For "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)", Jeff has incorporated many of his past influences and blends MR/AOR with hard rock influences throughout. The album was recorded and written together with Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Jorn, Revolution Saints, ...). "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" is the best of all the combined worlds of Soto's previous solo albums and will delight his loyal melodic rock following. The new album includes a bonus live album recorded at Frontiers Rock Festival in 2019.Soto's career spans nearly thirty years, beginning as the vocalist for guitar virtuoso Yngwie Malmsteen before coming the frontman for bands such as Talisman, Soul SirkUS, Sons Of Apollo (featuring Billy Sheehan, Mike Portnoy, Derek Sherinian and Bumblefoot), as well as an ongoing membership in Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a stint as the lead singer for the legendary classic rock band Journey. In 1994, Soto released his first solo album, "Love Parade", followed years later by the acclaimed "Prism" (2002), then "Lost In The Translation" (2005), "Beautiful Mess" (2009), "Damage Control" (2012) and "Retribution" (2017).Soto is an extraordinary performer and amazing vocalist. He delivers on hard rocking tracks with incredible energy and easily transitions to a powerful performance on epic ballads.

Line-Up:

+

Alessandro Del Vecchio - bass, keyboard
Edu Cominato - drums
August Zadra - (bv, lg on tr. 8)

Tracklist:

CD1: Wide Awake

01. Someone To Love
02. Mystified
03. Love's Blind
04. Without You
05. Lesson Of Love
06. Paper Wings
07. Love Will Find A Way
08. Between The Lines
09. Living In A Dream
10. Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)
11. Desperate
12. Without You (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

CD2: Loud And Live in Milan 2019

01. Drowning
02. 21st Century
03. Believe In Me
04. Look Inside Your Heart
05. Eyes Of Love
06. Band Intros
07. Soul Divine
08. Our Song
09. Holding On (Japan Bonus Track)
10. I'll Be Waiting (Japan Bonus Track)
11. Stand Up (feat. Dino Jelusick) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Máj 2022, 10:03

Jeff Scott Soto - Complicated (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022

Bio:

Album:

"Complicated", the eighth official studio album from veteran hard rock vocalist Jeff Scott Soto."Complicated" will be released on May 6, 2022 on CD, color LP and digital formats. As with his previous studio album of all new material, “Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)", Soto teamed up with producer and songwriter Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Revolution Saints, Edge Of Forever) to craft "Complicated". Arguably the best JSS album since "Damage Control", "Complicated" has a Talisman and even a W.E.T. (Jeff's band with members of Eclipse and Work Of Art) feel to it, but all feels wholly Jeff Scott Soto at the end of the day.Jeff Scott Soto has more than 60 albums under his belt along with numerous collaborations and recordings. He has established himself as a consummate professional who manages to expertly deliver with his vocal performances across multiple musical genres, from metal to hard rock to progressive rock and even funk. His career spans nearly thirty years, beginning as the vocalist for guitar virtuoso Yngwie Malmsteen before becoming the frontman for bands such as Talisman, Soul SirkUS, Sons of Apollo (featuring Billy Sheehan, Mike Portnoy, Derek Sherinian and Bumblefoot) as well as an ongoing membership in Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a stint as the lead singer for the legendary classic rock band Journey. In 1994, Soto released his first solo album, "Love Parade", followed years later by the acclaimed "Prism" (2002), then "Lost In The Translation" (2005), "Beautiful Mess" (2009), “Damage Control” (2012), “Retribution” (2017), "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" (2020) and "The Duets Collection, Vol. 1" (2021). Soto is an extraordinary performer and amazing vocalist. He delivers on hard rocking tracks with incredible energy and easily transitions to a powerful performance on epic ballads.

Line-Up:

Alessandro Del Vecchio - bass , keyboards - See also: Chalice of Sin, Edge of Forever, Eleventh Hour, Faithsedge, Jorn, Level 10, Silent Force, Sunstorm, The Grandmaster, Verde Lauro, Dragon's Cave (live), Brunorock, Hardline, Kraemer, Lionville, Lovekillers, Mayank, Moonstone Project, The Big Deal, Voodoo Circle, ex-Eden's Curse, ex-Fury n Grace, ex-Axe, ex-Frontiers All Stars, ex-Glenn Hughes (live)
Edu Cominato – drums

Tracklist:

01. Last To Know
02. Disbelieving
03. Home Again
04. Love Is The Revolution
05. Until I See You Again
06. Complicated
07. Don't Look Back
08. New Horizon
09. Back To The Beginning
10. Thank You
11. Obsession

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jún 2022, 07:08

Jeff Scott Soto - Complicated (Japan Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

"Complicated", the eighth official studio album from veteran hard rock vocalist Jeff Scott Soto."Complicated" will be released on May 6, 2022 on CD, color LP and digital formats. As with his previous studio album of all new material, “Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)", Soto teamed up with producer and songwriter Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Revolution Saints, Edge Of Forever) to craft "Complicated". Arguably the best JSS album since "Damage Control", "Complicated" has a Talisman and even a W.E.T. (Jeff's band with members of Eclipse and Work Of Art) feel to it, but all feels wholly Jeff Scott Soto at the end of the day.Jeff Scott Soto has more than 60 albums under his belt along with numerous collaborations and recordings. He has established himself as a consummate professional who manages to expertly deliver with his vocal performances across multiple musical genres, from metal to hard rock to progressive rock and even funk. His career spans nearly thirty years, beginning as the vocalist for guitar virtuoso Yngwie Malmsteen before becoming the frontman for bands such as Talisman, Soul SirkUS, Sons of Apollo (featuring Billy Sheehan, Mike Portnoy, Derek Sherinian and Bumblefoot) as well as an ongoing membership in Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a stint as the lead singer for the legendary classic rock band Journey. In 1994, Soto released his first solo album, "Love Parade", followed years later by the acclaimed "Prism" (2002), then "Lost In The Translation" (2005), "Beautiful Mess" (2009), “Damage Control” (2012), “Retribution” (2017), "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" (2020) and "The Duets Collection, Vol. 1" (2021). Soto is an extraordinary performer and amazing vocalist. He delivers on hard rocking tracks with incredible energy and easily transitions to a powerful performance on epic ballads.

Line-Up:

Alessandro Del Vecchio - bass , keyboards - See also: Chalice of Sin, Edge of Forever, Eleventh Hour, Faithsedge, Jorn, Level 10, Silent Force, Sunstorm, The Grandmaster, Verde Lauro, Dragon's Cave (live), Brunorock, Hardline, Kraemer, Lionville, Lovekillers, Mayank, Moonstone Project, The Big Deal, Voodoo Circle, ex-Eden's Curse, ex-Fury n Grace, ex-Axe, ex-Frontiers All Stars, ex-Glenn Hughes (live)
Edu Cominato – drums

Tracklist:

01. Last To Know
02. Disbelieving
03. Home Again
04. Love Is The Revolution
05. Until I See You Again
06. Complicated
07. Don't Look Back
08. New Horizon
09. Back To The Beginning
10. Thank You
11. Obsession
12. Until I See You Again (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Aug 2022, 06:25

Jeff Scott Soto - Rarities Vol.1 (Cardboard Sleeve Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Cardboard Sleeve Unofficial Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Rare CD titled ”Rarities Vol 1” given as gift by Soto – hand signed – to fans at the pre-shows meet & greet.This is a selection (by Soto himself) of very good quality unreleased songs / demos he recorded during various vocals sessions where he put his voice for various artists.There’s songs for ex-Megadeth guitar player Jeff Young (very melodic songs), ex- 3rd Stage Alert guitar player Albert Hans Morris, for ex- St. Valentine member Joe Mina, a song done with Tommy Thayer (Black & Blue, Kiss) & Phil Soussan (Ozzy Osbourne, Billy Idol).All are had rock / melodic classic songs, and there’s as well a couple of ‘grungy’ demos Soto recorded for actor / musician Patrick Muldoon, whom starred the TV Show ‘Melrose Place’ in the mid-90s. Both songs are listed as ‘Melrose Place’ soundtrack 1995′, but never used. Before you ask, no, there’s no Vol 2… until now.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Time’s Enough 4 Love [Doug Farrar demo 1986]
02. Mr. Cool [Jeff Young demo 1988]
03. Little Mexico [Jeff Young demo 1988]
04. Time’s Up [Albert Morris demo 1990]
05. On Top of the World [Joe Mina demo 1990]
06. Every Step of the Way [Joe Mina demo 1990]
07. Desolation Road [Tommy Thayer and Phil Soussan 1991]
08. Watching You Go [Shime demo 1991]
09. Big Life [Shime demo 1991]
10. If I Fall [Patrick Muldoon ‘Melrose Place’ soundtrack 1995]
11. Solution [Patrick Muldoon ‘Melrose Place’ soundtrack 1995]

Selection of good quality unreleased demos recorded during various JSS vocals sessions.
Tracks 2 & 3 : Jeff Young is the ex-Megadeth guitar player
Track 4 : Albert Hans Morris (misspelled on the artwork) is the ex-3rd Stage Alert guitar player
Tracks 5 & 6 : Joe Mina is an ex-St. Valentine member
Track 7 : Tommy Thayer is the Black & Blue and Kiss guitar player, Phil Soussan is known for his bass performances with Ozzy Osbourne, Billy Idol, Johnny Halliday or Beggars & Thieves to name a few

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Aug 2022, 08:19

Jeff Scott Soto - Cover 2 Cover (2CD) (2005)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2005 (Iconic Productions)
Size : 353 mb

Bio:

Album:

It’s hard to find a current rock musician with a body of work as large as veteran JEFF SCOTT SOTO, with over 60 albums under his belt while participating in Sons Of Apollo, Talisman, Soto, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, WET, just to name a few.His official albums are pretty easy to find, however the incredibly versatile singer has recorded on hundreds of albums as guest, working demos, collaborations, etc, and performing different styles & genres with ease.Many of you have been requesting Jeff’s rare recordings / releases: now we have here “Cover 2 Cover“, as its title makes clear, a mammoth 2-CD collection of Jeff Scott Soto doing covers of classic – and not so – rock n’ roll songs.This Limited Edition (out of print and hard to find) made by Iconic Productions is in top quality mastering / packaging. While some tracks are present on the ‘B-sides’ album posted at 0dayrox, many others are very rare.Even a couple are unreleased, exclusive to his ‘Cover 2 Cover’, like ‘Edge Of The Blade’, a cover by Jeff’s band Human Clay recorded for a Brazilian Journey Tribute that due to many problems with the record label this is still an “unreleased album”.The cover here range from Journey, Europe and Van Halen to Madonna & Prince. Of coursae there’s Queen songs, Deep Purple, Rainbow, but also Seal, Gary Wright, Alphaville and more.Also we find another demo from an unreleased track recorded for the band called Slam with George Bernhardt.

Line-Up:

+

Rhythm Guitar, Drums, Backing Vocals – Marcel Jacob (tracks: 2-8)
Saxophone – Scott Page (tracks: 1-10)
Backing Vocals – Michael Sherwood (tracks: 1-8), Terry Wilson (17) (tracks: 1-12)
Bass – Carl DeMarco (tracks: 2-10), Jason Scheff (tracks: 1-2), Jimmy Haslip (tracks: 1-10), Lance Morrison (tracks: 1-12), Marcel Jacob (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-6, 1-7, 1-13, 1-16, 2-2, 2-6, 2-8, 2-14, 2-15, 2-6), Ricky Phillips (tracks: 1-8, 2-3), Todd Jensen (tracks: 2-13), Tony Franklin (tracks: 1-5, 2-1), Volker Krawczak (tracks: 1-9, 1-11, 2-9), Yngwie Malmsteen (tracks: 1-14)
Bass, Backing Vocals – Gary Schutt (tracks: 2-4, 2-16)
Drum Machine – George Bernhardt (tracks: 2-16)
Drums – Anders Johansson (tracks: 1-7, 1-14), Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: 1-2, 2-1), Deen Castronovo (tracks: 2-13), Eric Singer (tracks: 1-5, 1-8), Jamie Borger (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-6, 1-13, 1-16, 2-2, 2-14, 2-15), Jörg Michael (tracks: 1-9, 1-11, 2-9), Pat Torpey (tracks: 1-10, 2-3), Robert A. Duda (tracks: 2-10)
Drums, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Aldy Damian (tracks: 1-15)
Drums, Drum Programming – Burleigh Drummond (tracks: 1-12)
Guitar – Ronny Lahti (tracks: 1-13)
Guitar [Lead, Rhythm And Acoustic Guitars], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Steve Dougherty (tracks: 1-15)
Keyboards – Dave Rosenthal (tracks: 1-7, 1-14), Derek Sherinian (tracks: 2-3), Eric Ragno (tracks: 2-10), Jens Johansson (tracks: 2-13), Julie Greaux (tracks: 1-9, 1-13, 2-16), Kai Raglewski (tracks: 1-11, 2-9)
Keyboards, Guitar, Programmed By, Backing Vocals – Will Anderson (4) (tracks: 1-12)
Lead Guitar – Alex Llorens (tracks: 2-4), Axel Rudi Pell (2) (tracks: 1-9, 1-11, 2-9), Blues Saraceno (tracks: 1-5), Bob Kulick (tracks: 1-8), Brian Young (16) (tracks: 2-6), Bruce Kulick (tracks: 1-8, 2-3), Craig Goldy (tracks: 1-2), Fredrik Åkesson (tracks: 1-6, 1-13, 1-16, 2-8, 2-15), George Bernhardt (tracks: 2-12, 2-16), Howie Simon (tracks: 1-4, 1-16, 2-4, 2-15), Pontus Norgren (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 2-2, 2-14), Reb Beach (tracks: 2-1), Russ Parrish (tracks: 2-13), Yngwie Malmsteen (tracks: 1-7, 1-14, 2-11)
Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Basil Fung (tracks: 1-12), Neal M. Grusky (tracks: 2-10)
Lead Vocals – Glenn Hughes (tracks: 2-4)
Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards – Jeff Scott Soto
Remix – Julian Synne (tracks: 2-5)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Let Me Entertain You (Queen Cover)
02. Cryin’ (Aerosmith Cover)
03. Frozen (Madonna Cover)
04. Send Her My Love (Journey Cover)
05. So This Is Love (Van Halen Cover)
06. Crazy (Seal Cover)
07. Carry On My Wayward Son (Kansas Cover)
08. Save Me (Acoustic Version) (Queen Cover)
09. Wishing Well (Free Cover)
10. Us And Them (Pink Floyd Cover)
11. Tearing Out My Heart (Rainbow Cover)
12. Born To Be Wild (Steppenwolf Cover)
13. To Know Somebody… (Terence Trent D’Arby Cover)
14. Gates Of Babylon (Rainbow Cover)
15. Love Is Alive (Gary Wright Cover)
16. Scream Of Anger (Europe Cover)

CD2:

01. Problem Child (AC/DC Cover)
02. Darling Nikki (Prince Cover)
03. Shot In The Dark (Ozzy Osbourne Cover)
04. I Want To Take You Higher (Sly And The Family Stone Cover)
05. Save Me (Queen Cover)
06. Edge Of The Blade (Journey Cover) [unreleased]
07. Rockin’ Down The Highway (Doobie Brothers Cover)
08. Run With The Pack (Bad Company Cover)
09. Forever Young (Alphaville Cover)
10. Dance The Night Away (Van Halen Cover)
11. Mistreated (Deep Purple Cover)
12. Wildflower (Skylark Cover) [unreleased]
13. Hush (Deep Purple Cover)
14. Tie Your Mother Down (Queen Cover)
15. I Don’t Know (Ozzy Osbourne Cover)
16. Dragon Attack (Queen Cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Aug 2022, 15:00

Jeff Scott Soto - It’s The Singer, Not The Song! (The Unreleased Covers) (3CD) (2001)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 449 mb

Bio:

Album:

3CD compilations with rare stuff from Jeff Scott Soto.We titled this “It’s the SINGER, not the Song! [The Unreleased Covers]“, featuring the mighty Jeff performing great, timeless songs.We have here a load of 20 tracks, most of them unreleased, only a few officially published on tribute albums but none included into the JSS’s ‘Cover 2 Cover’ double CD posted here some days ago.Among the rare, we hear Jeff Scott Soto making his own version of classic songs from TOTO, ROBERT TEPPER, SAIGON KICK, DIANE WARREN and a lot more, showcasing his versatility and immense vocal talent. All with very good sound quality…

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Carry On Wayward Son [Kansas]
02. Crazy [Seal]
03. Forever Young [Alphaville]
04. Wishing Well [Free]
05. Hush [Deep Purple]
06. Frozen [Madonna]
07. Born To Be Wild [Steppenwolf]
08. I Will Survive [Gloria Gaynor]
09. So This Is Love [Van Halen]
10. Purple Rain [Prince]
11. Rockin' Down The Highway [Doobie Brothers]
12. Tearin' Out My Heart [Rainbow]

CD2:

01. Anthem [Rush]
02. I Want It All [Queen]
03. Ice Cream Man [Van Halen] (Live)
04. Runnin With The Pack [Bad Company]
05. Cryin' [Aerosmith]
06. Mistreated [Rainbow]
07. The Sails Of Charon [The Scorpions]
08. Demon's Eye [Deep Purple]
09. Love Strikes [38 Special]
10. Dragon Attack [Queen]
11. Bohemian Rhapsody [Queen]
12. Y.M.C.A. [Village People]
13. Eternal Flame [The Bangles]
14. Shot In The Dark [Ozzy Osbourne]

CD3:

01. Pictures Of Home [Deep Purple]
02. Gates Of Babylon [Rainbow]
03. Days of Dawn [Takara]
04. Ride Free [Citizens]
05. In The Dead Of Night [U.K.]
06. Save Me [Queen]
07. Child In Time [Deep Purple]
08. Don't Turn Around [Ace of Base /DIANE WARREN]
09. Us And Them [Pink Floyd]
10. The Show Must Go On [Queen]
11. Somebody To Love [Sam Cooke]
12. Send Her My Love [Journey]
13. Dance The Night Away [Van Halen]
14. No Easy Way Out [Robert Tepper]
15. Love Is On The Way [Saigon Kick]

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Okt 2022, 06:53

Jeff Scott Soto - Prism (2002) (Special Edition Digipak 2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2002 (Frontiers Records S.R.l. (Soulfood) Special Edition Digipak 2009)
Size : 210 mb

Bio:

Album:

Released In 2009 Special edition prism with tracks taken from "Holding On EP".With a new appearance of JEFF SCOTT SOTO on any album / project, like the new Ellefson / Soto released today, many readers of this website ask for more music from the prolific vocalist. Here’s Jeff’s solo album ”Prism” in its limited ‘Special Edition‘ including 6 extra tracks, now pretty rare and being sold for over 70 USD at Amazon.“Prism” is the debut solo album by Jeff Scott Soto originally released in 2002. This particular version is a 2009 re-issue by “Frontiers Records” – beyond its original eleven songs, this new version features six bonus tracks two of them being live versions of Jeff’s hits “Stand up” and “4U”.The album opens on the outstanding melodic rocker “Eyes of Love” but develops into a diverse collection bringing to font elements of funk, blues and soul music which – all wrapped by a ”rocking production”.At the end of the Nineties, rumors were flying that Jeff Scott Soto was going to leave The Boogie Knights and start concentrating on his solo career. Those rumors turned out true. Jeff started working with his Talisman bandmates on a side project called ‘Humanimal’ which was singed to Z-Records.Jeff was negotiating with Z-Records for a solo album and when things looked good and ready to go, Jeff and Z-Records split. Luckily, it wasn’t on bad terms as he continued with Humanimal until they had issues with Z-Records and that band was done.Meanwhile, back on January 25, 2002, Frontiers Records had a press release that talked about them signing Jeff for his new solo album and if that was enough, they gained the rights to his debut solo album, ‘Love Parade’ and re-issued it as well.The new solo album was to be called ‘The Calm B4 The Storm’ and as Jeff has said, his earlier career was the Calm and what was coming after is The Storm. If Calm is being apart of 30+ albums over almost 20 years, I can’t wait to see what The Storm brings.However, that name was changed to ”Prism” in parts due to where it was recorded, Prism Studios, and Jeff stating that is about a person that reflects many different lights. The album was released in December 4, 2002.The new album was going to be done in the style of say Journey and Survivor which means it is power midtempo / ballad heavy and not in a bad way. The songs were mostly done over the past few years for various projects that they didn’t quite fit so were never used and some new and all but one written by Soto.Jeff played most of the instruments and sang, but he was worried the label might not like that fact so he credited numerous fake people on the album. First is someone by the name of Michael Scott which is just Jeff’s middle name and his son’s middle name put together.He also credited two names that appeared in Jerky Boy’s episodes, Sam Isanogud and Mikos Scarbacci. There was also Jay Michael another reference to his son as well as Anthony Papa who is real, but didn’t actually play. That doesn’t mean there aren’t other musicians on the album because we do get Gary Schutt, Glenn Hughes and numerous Soto friends.The album kicks off with the rocker, “Eyes of Love”, which starts with a quick a cappella vocal from Jeff and a blistering guitar riff that follows by Howie Simon and a great lead solo by Gary Schutt. It is melodic rock AOR music at its best as Jeff slays on the vocals with such a melodic sound. Jeff is on bass, keyboards and drums and all sound amazing. A really rocking track and great way to kick off the album.Then we go in to what might be one of the best ballads Jeff has ever written with “Heaven Knows”. With keyboard and guitar accompaniment, Jeff’s vocals soars through a song that Survivor would’ve taken to #1 on the charts back in the 80’s. The chorus is so engaging and contagious. The high notes are unreal and so smooth. Truly a brilliant track and one that will stick with you long after it’s over.Another ballad is up next with “Don’t Come Easy” and starts off a little haunting and Jeff sings softly but still with so much power. Another track easily fitting in to the Journey mold or even Survivor again… hell even Foreigner could’ve had a hit with it.Next up is “Don’t Wanna Say Goodbye” with more keyboards and a midpaced, slow melody. It has that power build at the chorus. Then we get the funkiest track of the whole bunch which makes sense as it is a duet with the Voice of Rock, Glenn Hughes. The song is a Sly & the Family Stone cover of “I Want To Take You Higher” and Soto loves his Sly. The funky bass work on the album, surprisingly isn’t Glenn but is Doug McRoy from The Boogie Knights. The song is my favorite song on the album as it is a total blast and plus Glenn baby!! It gives us the variety the album needed.“Holding On” is up next. It opens with keyboards and then Soto joins in and sings so heartfelt and tenderly. As the full band kicks in the song picks up momentum and turns in to a sort of power ballad. It has some great harmonies, some nice guitar work and overall is a great showcase for his vocals.Then with “2 Late 4 Goodbyes” we get a synth opener with some cool, spacey, airy sounds and some little guitar riffs sporadically thrown in for background noise. Then the band kicks in with some heavy keyboards and it could be an 80’s track for sure. Not quite a rocker, nor a ballad. A very radio-friendly AOR song with its catchy chorus.“Til the End of Time” is back to the piano/keyboard power ballad territory. It is a little overly dramatic as it is trying to pull at the heart strings. When the power kicks in, the song lifts up to more a rocker, however, still has that tenderness in the vocals. Jeff sounds great.“How Long” opens as more of a rocker with a cool riff and the energy we needed at this point. The chorus is perfection… a Journey inspired chorus with great harmonies. It is memorable and contagious and catchy as hell. Some great guitar work by Jeff and Gary Schutt on lead and I like the drums as well (by Jeff). Finally another rocking track as there aren’t enough on here.“By Your Side” is an acoustic song and Jeff’s vocals are freaking unbelievable on this one. His vocals are so smooth and delivery is effortlessly. The harmonies are sick and the sonics of the song are so different than the other ballads on the album. Really slick and stunning especially the acoustic work which was done by Jody Whitesides and Howie Simon.The final track is “Don’t Walk Away”, a track with a soft opening and some nice percussion sounds popping in and out. Jeff sounds natural, relaxed here.The bonuses are very good too; ‘Good Love’ has a lot of soul on it where of course, Jeff shines, and there’s great guitar work, ‘2012’ is poppy and sweet, and the Journey cover of ‘Send Her My Love’ is stupendous.Everything Jeff Scott Soto is involved is great, or at least interesting. “Prism” is marvelous, for us one of his best works as solo or in a band.

Line-Up:

+ guests:

Glenn Hughes: guest Vocals
Howie Simon: Guitars
Gary Schutt: Guitar, Keys
Alex Papa: Drums
Michael Scott: Bass
Jay Michael: Guitars,Bass
Alex Llorens: Guitar
Mikos Scarbacci: Guitars
Anthony Papa: Bass
Doug Mcroy: Bass
Jason Freese: Sax
Brian Young: Guitars
San Isanogud: Keys
George Bernhardt: Guitars
Jody Whiteside: Acoustic 12 String
Steve Acosta: Guitars
Rebecca Penrose Soto: Cowbell

Tracklist:

01. Eyes Of Love
02. Heaven Knows
03. Don’t Come Easy
04. Don’t Wanna Say Goodbye
05. I Want To Take You Higher (Duet with Glenn Hughes)
06. Holding On
07. Too Late To Say Goodbye
08. Till The End Of Time
09. How Long
10. By Your Side
11. Don’t Walk Away
12. Good Love (Bonus Track)
13. 2012 (Bonus Track)
14. Send Her My Love (Bonus Track)
15. Again 2 Be Found [Live] (Bonus Track)
16. Stand Up [Live] (Bonus Track)
17. 4 U [Live] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných