Da Vinci (NOR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Da Vinci (NOR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Sep 2018, 08:04

Da Vinci - Da Vinci (1987) (MTM Music Remastered Edition 2006)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1987 (MTM Music Remastered Edition 2006)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Norwegian melodic rock/AOR band.Da Vinci had his first concert in March 1987, and got contract with Polygram, who was looking for a band similar to the Swedish Europe. Da Vinci achieved some success with the single Forever In My Heart, and their two albums sold 20,000 and 10,000 copies, respectively. Da Vinci backed Ole Evenrud on an England tour in December 1989, the main attraction of the tour was Status Quo, but England's stay was not the best of the camaraderie, and Boge ended in January 1990. After that, Aslak Molvær first took over bass, so came Swedish Sandin knows the band. Da Vinci then switched record company to CBS, and released a single there, but it did not prevent the band from being dissolved in 1992. Their CDs were also released in Japan. Dag Selboskar, Lars Aass and Gunnar Westlie continued writing writings throughout the 90's. Dag and Gunnar started Eidsivating in 2003, together with Leif Digernes, Geir Digernes and Bjørn Malmåsen. Dag and Gunnar always had a new DaVinci recording in mind and restarted Da Vinci in 2015 with a new crew. New album: Ambition Rocks was finished in 2017, produced by Sverre E Henriksen.

Album:

Alongside the Fate albums requested here and the recent DA VINCI exclusive feature of their last CD in its Japanese edition, also their early '80s records were in demand.Here's "Da Vinci", the remastered self-titled debut from these mighty Norwegians.Mixing the sound of Treat and Europe at the time (1987), "Da Vinci" is a wonderous slab of Scandi AOR of the highest order.From the infectious 'Lookin' For Love' to the keyboard heaven of 'Tarquinia', this album has it all.The ballad 'Young Desperado' is fueled by impassioned vocals and is topped off by some excellent harmony vocals and delicate piano work.The punch of 'Dreamin'' is simply fabulous, and 'She's A He' catchiness and hooks never stops.Both '80s Da Vinci albums are awesome and prime examples of top Scandi AOR / Melodic Rock.The melodies are incredible, the harmonies fantastic, and the overall sound and style - including the swirling lead guitar work akin Kee Marcello - is quite similar to Europe 'Out of This World'.

Line Up:

Lars Aass - lead vocals
Gunnar Westlie - guitar, vocals
Jarle Maloy - drums
Bjorn Boge - bass, vocals
Dag Selboskar - keyboards, vocals

Tracklist:

01. Lookin' For Love 3:33
02. Dreamin' 4:27
03. Tarquinia 5:35
04. Corina 3:38
05. Look at Me Now intro 0:29
06. Look At Me Now 4:08
07. Forever in My Heart 4:00
08. She's a He 4:00
09. Young Desperado 5:12
10. Light My Fire 3:40
11. Ain't No Goodbyes (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Tarquinia" (Official Video)
+ Video "Forever in My Heart" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Da Vinci (NOR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Sep 2018, 07:06

Da Vinci - Back In Business (1989) (MTM Music Remastered Edition 2006)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989 (MTM Music Remastered Edition 2006)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Norwegian melodic rock/AOR band.Da Vinci had his first concert in March 1987, and got contract with Polygram, who was looking for a band similar to the Swedish Europe. Da Vinci achieved some success with the single Forever In My Heart, and their two albums sold 20,000 and 10,000 copies, respectively. Da Vinci backed Ole Evenrud on an England tour in December 1989, the main attraction of the tour was Status Quo, but England's stay was not the best of the camaraderie, and Boge ended in January 1990. After that, Aslak Molvær first took over bass, so came Swedish Sandin knows the band. Da Vinci then switched record company to CBS, and released a single there, but it did not prevent the band from being dissolved in 1992. Their CDs were also released in Japan. Dag Selboskar, Lars Aass and Gunnar Westlie continued writing writings throughout the 90's. Dag and Gunnar started Eidsivating in 2003, together with Leif Digernes, Geir Digernes and Bjørn Malmåsen. Dag and Gunnar always had a new DaVinci recording in mind and restarted Da Vinci in 2015 with a new crew. New album: Ambition Rocks was finished in 2017, produced by Sverre E Henriksen.

Album:

Here's "Back In Business", the remastered second and final Eighties album from these mighty Melodic Rock musicians.As well as the debut album by this impressive quintet, "Back In Business" has been remastered / reissued via the MTM Classix series.Originally coming out in 1989 - through the Norwegian Polygram label - the sophomore effort by Da Vinci can easily stand one step above their legendary (for fans of the genre and 'obscurities' collectors) debut.And how can this differentiate?The key-factor in Da Vinci splits in two: first, Robert Aass' vocal melodies are tremendous, much more elaborated than before. Clear, distinctive and emotional. And second, the majestic guitar playing of Gunnar Westlie - driving, harmonic and passionate - carries on the tradition of ideal Northern Europe axemen like John Norum, Hank Sherman (Fate), Kee Marcello or Ronni LeTekro (TNT).The songwriting on this second album is even stronger than their awesome debut, plenty of heavenly melodies and catchy choruses.With a more vibrant production and polished arrangements "Back In Business" stands proud enough even after 29 whole years.Speaking about Scandi AOR / MR, this album is pure gold. "Touchdown", "Hold Back The Tears", "Turn Down The Lights", "Young Hearts"... every single song in this CD contains a million dollar hook or two.But if you need to show someone what this musical genre is all about, just play 'em "Call Me A Liar", a definition of pure fluffy Scandi AOR crafted in the '80s.Originally released as vinyl 7'' single only, "Blame It On The Radio" is the bonus track here, and another winner. Its title speaks for itself."Back In Business" is every bit as good as the best Europe / Treat / Dalton / Fate / TNT classic albums, and one of the greatest Scandi Rock records ever.

Line Up:

Lars Aass - lead vocals
Gunnar Westlie - guitar
Dag Selboskar - keyboards
Bjorn Boge - bass
Jarle Maloy - drums

Tracklist:

01. Touchdown 4:16
02. Call Me a Liar 4:58
03. Young Hearts 3:39
04. 9 and 10 3:11
05. Turn Down the Lights 5:02
06. Millions Like Us 3:32
07. Pink Champagne 3:19
08. Circus Maximus 4:33
09. Hold Back the Tears 5:07
10. Last Time 4:41
11. Blame It On The Radio (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Call Me a Liar" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Sep 2020, 17:30

Da Vinci - Ambition Rocks (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Album:

With the release of “Ambition Rocks", their first album in 25 years, and with a new line-up, AOR/melodic rock band Da Vinci returns with brand-new songs. The band was formed in Norway back in 1986, and after a short round with demos, they got a record deal with PolyGram Norway and released their debut album the following year. Looking back on the Norwegian melodic rock of the 80s, one of the bands to leave a major impression was undoubtedly Oslo’s Da Vinci. Enjoying as much radio play and charting nationally in the same league as Return, Stage Dolls and TNT, Da Vinci released two albums, ”Da Vinci” and ”Back In Business” and a single in '91, “Ain't No Goodbyes/Blame It On The Radio”. Their greatest hits were “Forever In My Heart” and “Tarquinia” from the first album; and “Call Me A Liar” and “9&10” from “Back In Business”. Da Vinci was touring constantly from late '86 to '92 and did over 600 performances in Norway. They also played as support for Status Quo on their Christmas Remedy tour in 1989 in Great Britain together with Ole Evenrude. The last concerts were two gigs at Wembley Arena. They split up in '93, but Selboskar, Westlie and Aass continued to write songs together for a few years. Some of these demo songs were illegally released in Europe.Jarle Måløy moved to the north of Norway. Bjørn Boge started Street Legal together with Bjørn Olav Lauvdal and Selboskar was in the band on keys several years. Gunnar Westlie formed his own band, called Tjugods and Lars Aass started working as a songwriter at Waterfall Productions. In 2004 Selboskar and Westlie started to write AOR songs together again and formed Eidsivating with the drummer from Son Of Angels, Geir Digernes, and after some years with a lot of songs and different members, this project ended up in today’s Da Vinci.“Ambition Rocks” was produced by Sverre E. Henriksen and Da Vinci; the drums were recorded in Oslo at Klang Studios with Johnny Skalleberg. The album was mixed by Sverre E. Henriksen in Hangar 7 and mastered by Nick Terry. Artwork & videos by Dag Selboskar.

Line Up:

Erling Ellingsen (v)
Gunnar Westlie (g)
Dag Selboskar (k)
Roy Funner (b)
Bjørn Olav Lauvdal (d)

Tracklist:

01. The Return
02. Vicious Circle
03. Curious Sensation
04. I've Come All This Way
05. See U When I See You
06. Rocket of Fame
07. Angel
08. Storm on the Horizon
09. Little Lonely
10. Sole Survivor
11. Painted Lady
12. You're Mine
13. Touch of Humanity

+ Video "I've Come All This Way" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Sep 2020, 17:30

Da Vinci - Ambition Rocks (2017) (Japan Edition 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition 2018)
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Album:

With the release of “Ambition Rocks", their first album in 25 years, and with a new line-up, AOR/melodic rock band Da Vinci returns with brand-new songs. The band was formed in Norway back in 1986, and after a short round with demos, they got a record deal with PolyGram Norway and released their debut album the following year. Looking back on the Norwegian melodic rock of the 80s, one of the bands to leave a major impression was undoubtedly Oslo’s Da Vinci. Enjoying as much radio play and charting nationally in the same league as Return, Stage Dolls and TNT, Da Vinci released two albums, ”Da Vinci” and ”Back In Business” and a single in '91, “Ain't No Goodbyes/Blame It On The Radio”. Their greatest hits were “Forever In My Heart” and “Tarquinia” from the first album; and “Call Me A Liar” and “9&10” from “Back In Business”. Da Vinci was touring constantly from late '86 to '92 and did over 600 performances in Norway. They also played as support for Status Quo on their Christmas Remedy tour in 1989 in Great Britain together with Ole Evenrude. The last concerts were two gigs at Wembley Arena. They split up in '93, but Selboskar, Westlie and Aass continued to write songs together for a few years. Some of these demo songs were illegally released in Europe.Jarle Måløy moved to the north of Norway. Bjørn Boge started Street Legal together with Bjørn Olav Lauvdal and Selboskar was in the band on keys several years. Gunnar Westlie formed his own band, called Tjugods and Lars Aass started working as a songwriter at Waterfall Productions. In 2004 Selboskar and Westlie started to write AOR songs together again and formed Eidsivating with the drummer from Son Of Angels, Geir Digernes, and after some years with a lot of songs and different members, this project ended up in today’s Da Vinci.“Ambition Rocks” was produced by Sverre E. Henriksen and Da Vinci; the drums were recorded in Oslo at Klang Studios with Johnny Skalleberg. The album was mixed by Sverre E. Henriksen in Hangar 7 and mastered by Nick Terry. Artwork & videos by Dag Selboskar.

Line Up:

Erling Ellingsen (v)
Gunnar Westlie (g)
Dag Selboskar (k)
Roy Funner (b)
Bjørn Olav Lauvdal (d)

Tracklist:

01. The Return
02. Vicious Circle
03. Curious Sensation
04. I've Come All This Way
05. See U When I See You
06. Rocket of Fame
07. Angel
08. Storm on the Horizon
09. Little Lonely
10. Sole Survivor
11. Painted Lady
12. You're Mine
13. Touch of Humanity
14. Ain't No Goodbyes (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "I've Come All This Way" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Google [Bot] a 11 neregistrovaných