The Darkness - Live At Hammersmith (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2018, 11:35

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

The Darkness are an English rock band from Lowestoft, Suffolk, formed in 2000. The band consists of Justin Hawkins (lead vocals, guitar), his brother Dan Hawkins (guitar, backing vocals), Frankie Poullain (bass, backing vocals) and Rufus Taylor son of Queen drummer Roger Taylor on drums.The Darkness came to prominence with the release of their debut album, Permission to Land, in 2003. Backed by the singles "I Believe in a Thing Called Love", "Growing on Me", "Get Your Hands off My Woman", and "Love is Only a Feeling",the album was certified quadruple platinum in the United Kingdom, with sales of over 1,300,000.In 2004 the band won three Brit Awards: Best British Group, Best British Rock Act, and Best British Album.After extensive touring in support of their debut album, Poullain left the band in 2005, and was replaced by former guitar technician Richie Edwards. The band's second studio album, One Way Ticket to Hell... and Back, was released in November 2005. The following year, Justin Hawkins departed from the band after successfully completing a course of rehabilitation from alcohol and cocaine abuse.As a result, the remaining members formed Stone Gods, and continued to perform and record without Hawkins, who subsequently fronted his own project, Hot Leg.On 15 March 2011, The Darkness announced reunion shows, with original bassist Frankie Poullain, including Download Festival 2011, and the Isle of Wight Festival 2012. Their third album, Hot Cakes, was released on 20 August 2012. Ed Graham has since left the band, feeling the strain of touring was impacting his personal life, in which he had pressing issues. In 2015 a fourth studio album was announced, entitled Last of Our Kind, scheduled to be released in June of that year.

Album:

The Darkness drop their first live album this week in the form of Live At Hammersmith, a beauty of a nineteen track collection of some of their finest work over the years. It’s a funny thing that it has taken this band so long to drop their first live album considering their reputation as a live act.These guys have had their trials and tribulations, but one thing that has been ever consistent has been their live form, outrageous from the off when they arrived on the scene with Permission To Land, The Darkness have never taken their foot off the gas since. Live at Hammersmith is a flawless performance from one of the UK’s finest ever bands that just showcases their strengths with a slick and immaculate recording that is jaw dropping at times.Hawkin’s banter with the crowd just completes the feel and vibe of being in the room with the lads, feeling the heat off the lights and with a first class production you’d be forgiven to thing you could almost reach out and grab yourself a handful of spandex, if you were so inclined.If you have been lucky enough to experience The Darkness live at some point this fine collection will come as no surprise to you, if you have yet to have your cherry popped by one of the Hawkins brothers, now’s the time. All your favorites’ and more are here in a sexy little package minus the aforementioned spandex, pity.

Line Up:

Justin Hawkins – lead vocals, lead & rhythm guitars, keyboards (2000–2006, 2011–present)
Dan Hawkins – lead & rhythm guitars, vocals (2000–2006, 2011–present)
Frankie Poullain – bass, vocals (2000–2005, 2011–present)
Rufus Tiger Taylor – drums (2015–present)

Tracklist:

01. Open Fire
02. Love Is Only A Feeling
03. Southern Trains
04. Black Shuck
05. One Way Ticket
06. Givin' Up
07. All The Pretty Girls
08. Barbarian
09. Buccaneers Of Hispaniola
10. Friday Night
11. Makin' Out
12. Every Inch Of You
13. Solid Gold
14. Stuck In A Rut
15. Get Your Hands Off My Woman
16. Growing On Me
17. Japanese Prisoner Of Love
18. Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)
19. I Believe In A Thing Called Love

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných