Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Lostboys was hard rock/hair metal band that featured former Odin frontman Randy O. You may remember him as the guy in the assless chaps from Decline of Western Civilization Part II: the Metal Years. Lostboys also features members of Armored Saint and Alcatrazz. The band comes across as a sleazier version of Cinderella with scratchier vocals.1990's Lost and Found was the band's only release.

Album:

After ODIN slit up in the late 80’s, singer Randy O was able to secure another record deal with Atlantic Records, for his band, Lostboys. Lostboys also included former ODIN guitar player, Jeff Duncan.Lostboys played a fairly typical brand of hair metal, that was quite common for 1990. At times Randy O sounds quite a bit like, Drew Hannah from the band Wildside. Some of the songs on Lost and Found are hit and miss, but there are a few good tracks including Crying Out, Right on Track and the title track, Lost and Found.Lostboys sound certainly doesn’t set them apart from so many of the bands of the early 90’s, and are one of the more obscure bands of the era. The guitar work by Jeff Duncan is very good, but Randy O’s vocals can often go from cool to annoying very quickly. With that being said, I am not crazy about this CD. If you like the CD, Under the Influence from Wildside, you might find a few songs that you enjoy here. Some songs are decent, and others are quite bad.The cost of admission makes this one that might be worth exploring for you. You can find copies of this disc on Amazon.com for less than a dollar. Tread at your own risk!

Line Up:

Jeff Duncan lead guitar, backing vocals - See also: DC4, ex-Odin, ex-Bird of Prey, ex-Lostboys
Randy O. vocals, acoustic guitar - See also: Lostboys, ex-Michael Angelo Batio , ex-Odin
James Tavis bass, backing vocals (R.I.P.)
Dorian "Chad" Matson drums (R.I.P.)
Patrick Gainor rhythm guitar

Tracklist:

01. Cryin' Out 3:43
02. Right On Track 2:53
03. Lonely Man 4:21
04. Cool Me Down 3:13
05. Seaside Lover: 4:03
06. Lost and Found 2:36
07. Flying Free 3:33
08. The Boulevard 4:45
09. In the Middle 2:43
10. Shot Song 2:40
11. Misery 4:10

+ Video "Cryin' Out" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1990 / NEWS 1990"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných