Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990
Style : Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Band formed in 1985 in Detroit - USA.Weapons is a Hard / Heavy Melodic band.Weapons was criminally ignored by the big seals back in the day and yet they were as good as bands like: Keel, Hrricane, Heaven's Edge, Banshee, Icon, Shok Paris, Alice Hericane, TNT, 220 Volt, Baton Rouge, Loudness, etc.

Album:

Melodic Hard Rock Detroit band, Weapons. Good vocals and guitars.If you like bands such as Keel, Heavens Edge, Hericane Alice, TNT and Baton Rouge then check this cd out. This cd has it's moments with Stop Dancin' On The Edge, All In A Day's Rock, In Your Dreams and Crimes Of Love. The rest are just fillers at best.Originally released on the IRS Intercord Label of Germany back in 1990, the band themselves are from the USA. Their sounds is melodic hair metal with an excellent twin guitar attack, powerful vocals and some decent songs. If you are into bands such as HURRICANE, ICON, TNT or 220 VOLT, this may be the band for you.Vvery good vocalist that reminded me of the great Genki Hitomi (Vow Wow)..songs with a hard driven feeling and with cool riffs here and there...sorry guys,a matter of tastes,but actually i'll put my thumbs up 4 this one ..."Stop Dancin' On The Edge(Of Heaven)" is a killer opening track,"All In A Days Rocks" guess what?..it rocks! a pretty song indeed,"To Love Somebody" is a decent cover,maybe a bit of a filler to be honest,originally composed by The Bee Gees,"Standing Alone" is excellent,"In Your Dreams" follows the same pattern,"Crimes Of Love" ala Kingdom Come a 100%,"Love Is A Drug" also another excellent song & "Speed Of Sound" ends the album rocking it good!!!...maybe not too enthusiastics comments above (which i entirely respect)about this album but in my case i would recommend it...

Line-Up:

Tommy Ingham - vocals
Joey Gaydos - guitar, vocals
Pete Bankert - bass
Greg Doyle - guitars
Fred Schmidt - drums, vocals

Tracklist:

01. Stop Dancin' on the Edge (of Heaven)
02. All in a Days Rock
03. To Love Somebody
04. Throwin' Love Away
05. Satisfy Me
06. Standing Alone
07. In Your Dreams
08. Crimes of Love
09. Love Is a Drug
10. Go
11. Speed of Sound

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1990 / NEWS 1990"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní