Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994
Style : Hard Rock , Christian Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Christian hard rock/pop-metal band from Houston, Texas.20/20 Blind broke up in 1995, after which three members went on to form alternative rock band Atticus Finch.20/20 Blind were part of the mid-90's Houston, Texas sound that bands like King's X and Galactic Cowboys made popular.Perhaps the difference in lyrical approaches halted their success a bit. 20/20 Blind are much more open about their Christianity that King's X or Galactic Cowboys were. Regardless, still a strong album with some wonderful vocals, vocal harmonies and heavy guitar riffs. I will say, however, that there are a few sappy ballads ("Love Keeps Me Reaching") that sound like they are straight off a Bon Jovi album.

Album:

20/20 BLIND were an underground band based in Houston, Texas, and I said underground mostly because they were playing American Hard Rock in the second half of the '90s, an era when the genre and 'hooks' were almost a bad word.The band had a CCM background, hence it's not strange that Benson Music Group accepted to distribute their debut album "Never Far" released in 1994.20/20 BLIND style is US Hard Rock with the trademark sound from bands of this ilk circa 1991/92, especially the guitars, where still retaining the melody and catchiness from the '80s, added more thickness to the riffs.There's steady tracks here like 'Show Each Other Love', 'Washed', the melodic 'Do I', the acoustically filled title track 'Never Far' and the heavier closer 'Sleepyland'.They do as well a nice semi-ballad on 'Love Keeps Me Reaching', more melodic hard rock oriented."Never Far" is a nice and quite unknown record, nothing ground-breaking but pretty solid and especially very well produced for the genre / era with Brian Garcia (Galactic Cowboys) behind the desk. Throw me a pile of stones but I found 20/20 BLIND sound similar to Blue Murder / John Sykes solo around the same year, and some Extreme also.

Line Up:

Wallace B. Chase - Lead Vocals
Doug Middleton - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Schon Alkire - Bass, Backing Vocals
Mike McNeely - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Chris Laurents - Drums, Backing Vocals

Phil Beck - Additional Keyboards And Backing Vocals
Charles Powell - Additional Backing Vocals

Produced by Brian Garcia
Recorded and Mixed at The 4th Creation Recording Studio, Conroe, Texas

Tracklist:

01. Wash
02. Soul Song
03. Love Keeps Reaching
04. I Am Blind
05. Do I
06. Easier Way
07. Never Far
08. Show Each Other Love
09. Only Hope
10. Sleepyland

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1994 / NEWS 1994"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných