Tidal Dreams - Access Denied (Digipak Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Jan 2021, 14:27

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Tidal Dreams is an Epic/Classic Heavy Metal band that was established in Athens, Greece at late 2010.In the summer of 2011, Tidal Dreams entered Sigma Sound Studios, where they began the recordings of their first album, «Once Upon A Tide», fully self-composed and self-produced. During that time, the band had the opportunity to be the opening act for the legendary band «Heir Apparent», playing for the first time in the famous and highly acclaimed Kyttaro Live Stage.The production of the album «Once Upon A Tide» was completed in Soundflakes Studios within a year and was released in October 2012. This LP is full of old-time classic Epic and Power themes, with Speed & Progressive elements and lyrics which refer to matters from legends & mythology, to religion & the present-day social conditions.After 2 and 1/2 years of the release of their debut album, they came back with a new single entitled «Fight For Thee» accompanied with an epic video clip. The video clip, which can be seen at their YouTube channel, was shot within 6 full days during a 9 month period, in 5 different location sets.In April 2016, Tidal Dreams were selected to compete in the Greek Wacken Metal Battle Finals at Eightball Live Stage (Thessaloniki, Greece) and won first place. This gave them the chance to represent Greece in the International Metal Battle Finals held at Wacken Open Air Festival 2016 in August 2016, along with other 27 bands from around the globe. The video of their live performance is uploaded to their YouTube channel.In September 2017 Tidal Dreams released their second album 'PREVISOR' by Underground Symphony Records.

Album:

3 full-length album.Tidal Dreams hail from Greece, and Access Denied is their 3rd chariot in a long climb to the mountain of Metal Gods. Nektarios Santamouris is the man who believes every problem can be solved verbally, while contrary to his beliefs, Nick Teteris supports the “pounding with sticks” argumentation. And last but not least, both Paris Valadakis and John Sofis, expertly endorse the high-wired, flogging techniques on Unicorn consuming Pegasus, in order to reach those mighty summits.You Can’t Judge A Book by the Cover… But Sometimes, You Can Assess the Songs by Looking at the Art of the CD Booklet:This is one of those cases. If an electrically charged skeleton, with an unspecified plug-in location (somewhere below the belt… would be my guess), does not convey to you the notion of “No Ballads Shall Be Granted Here” …then I don’t know what does? You can’t access the place of Zeus’ debauchery unless you got something of equal value to offer in exchange: In other words; No Fillers!!! Whatsoever. Let’s see. Could these champions of Melodic Metal march the roads of our high expectations? “Tidal Disruption” opens the macabre, with a haunting riff to immediately punch you in the face, demanding your full attention. “Reach For The Sky” is an instant ear-worm, with laid back vocal delivery only raising its octane for the rhyming words of: “die” and “sky”, to put some much-needed emphasis on its epic vision of a hero’s quest. And just when you thought it can’t get any more commercial than this, you’re gonna end up grasping for air with “Access Denied”.While Tidal Dreams won’t be anytime soon mistaken for Queen, “Flesh Hunt” offers up multiple vocal harmonies, from a decisive to a scary delivery, and 666 shades in between (eat that E.L. James), to whet your appetite for a new “Bohemian Rhapsody”. It’s no secret that every great band must have few tricks up their sleeves in order to be considered…a great band, and Tidal Dreams knows that too well. “Warrior” starts out mellow to make a passing impression of a potential ballad, but quickly shifts its gears to walk fast … and then again, few bars later we have to run full speed just to keep up with the Galifianakis’.Nowadays, many artists are blessed if they can manage to write one or two tunes hinting at a hit, but not these guys, no. They just added “Land Of The Dead” to that pile. But wait. Hold on! Clear the charts. Here comes “Hear The Engines Roar”. Dang… I ran down to the garage, committed to fire up those cylinders when I remembered, I don’t have a Harley. Never did. Damn. Back to the listening room. And what do I hear next? “Overturn”. No, please stop this. Have mercy. No one should have this many great songs on a single album.As “Evil Bringer” played next, I raised the white flag, singing my lungs out to a chorus bearing the resemblance of Judas Priest, from the days of yore. After a relentless assault of one Melodic greatness after another, I was sure they will close the album with a ballad. It was bound to happen, right? Errrr. Wrong! “Haunted Castle” brings all the individual pieces Access Denied had to offer in a single, convenient package.

Line Up:

Paris Valadakis - Guitars, Bass, Keyboards, Vocals (backing)
Nektarios Santamouris - Vocals, Flute, Bagpipes
John Sofis - Guitars
Nick Teteris - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Tidal Disruption
02. Reach For The Sky
03. Access Denied
04. Flesh Hunt
05. Warrior
06. Land Of The Dead
07. Hear The Engines Roar
08. Overturn
09. Evil Bringer
10. Haunted Castle

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných